Thread: Thank you (really) old HoFers and

Thank you (really) old HoFers and

other nice people I met on the way. I still often think of the great times I had playing this game with you all. Sad IRL-circumstances made me leave pretty suddenly, and I kind of feel like I never said thanks and good bye. So here it goes:

Thank you for a lot of fun, Hands of Fate (and others). Zengineer, Mmba, Kurok, Breaks, Zyol, Rullebor, Sirlee, Kaylinee, Legion84, Corily are the few I can remember (or find on the internetz...).
    I know I am missing to mention a hole bunch of you, but it's been a while and I'm getting old

I still can't believe that we were able to gather so many nice people to the same place, on the internet!
    I'm guessing that a lot of you don't play anymore so chances you will see this is pretty small, and chances of you seeing this and actually remember who the .... I am is almost nill. But anyway:

Thanks, take care and have fun

I do remember and do miss the great times with HoF.

Most are inactive now a days. Only Zyol is realy active (of the once you've mentioned, or I keep missing then online :P) and Corily is roaming the forum every now and then.

Cheers and the best of luck!

Still there now and then I cannot say really active as stated Zwe !

Good thing to get news from you Baal ! And thanks to you to get me and the others along with you !

Im still having the hope to see you all back one day !

But for now enjoy the best and take care.

Cu

/Zy
    RK1

Zyol Atrox Enforcer
    Dryact Atrox Shade
    Rullebor Solitus Fixer
    Whatbot Nanomage Engineer
    Aretmetik Solitus Doctor
    Lyderyan Opi Fixer
    Howlingstar Solitus Bureaucrat

Take care mate and best of luck! Had some hell of good times too with you and other HoF'ers that I'll never forget.

I can honestly say that nothing so far equaled those times yet on teh internetz.

Aside of that, anyone of the old days reading this can still drop me a tell as I do log in now and then.
    Last edited by Belaroth; Aug 21st, 2011 at 03:39:54. Reason: Removed Profanity

Cori damn still alive also !!!

Code:
    Corily is Offline, last seen at January 15th, 2011 17:47 on Corily, 213 days, 3 hours and 30 minutes ago.
    I'll try to catcha !
    Last edited by Zyol; Aug 16th, 2011 at 22:20:12.
    RK1

Zyol Atrox Enforcer
    Dryact Atrox Shade
    Rullebor Solitus Fixer
    Aretmetik Solitus Doctor
    Lyderyan Opi Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyol View Post
    Cori damn still alive also !!!

Code:
    Corily is Offline, last seen at January 15th, 2011 17:47 on Corily, 213 days, 3 hours and 30 minutes ago.
    I'll try to catcha !
    Hey I was online 3 days ago!

Yeah still alive, I'll try to catcha too then ^^

Cor online??? on which toon?

The Beach Club is still there and I or Zy are the only once using it I think. Might try and start an: Get-as-many-of-the-old-group-back-for-one-day event. Or short: the GAMOTOGBFOD-event. With the Beach Club as its location.

I'll bug Sirlee :P

Sorry Zwe but I got no toons in Alien Beach city : they are some in NoC and rest in my city.

I think it's Soo who got the lead there.

And yeah bug this crappy doc saving real life to play AO He should be surgeon by now ?
    RK1

Zyol Atrox Enforcer
    Dryact Atrox Shade
    Rullebor Solitus Fixer
    Aretmetik Solitus Doctor
    Lyderyan Opi Fixer

Retired Doc Professional
    it was nice playing with all of you. you may always PM me on here and it goes to my email should you ever want to contact me.

i play rift and will play the new star wars game when it comes out. if any of you are interested in those, let me know.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Cool to see a couple of you still hanging on. I've logged on and tried to get going again, but it's just isn't the same anymore.

Most importantly, Zyol you are Rullebor as signature hints? If so, I never knew! That's mindblowing.
    Still driving (a volvo?) like a mad man?

Zwelgje, my memory (which has always been bad, 6 years for me is like a goldfish trying to remember something for 20 years....) thinks you played an enfo back then, but it wasn't named exactly as your forum name, or was it? If you can get the GAMOTOGBFOD-event going, count me in.

I'll have to check those games out Mmba, maybe I'll come keep you company. Too bad every mmo gets compared to AO, none seem to be even close. I have heard good things about the Star Wars mmo, so hopefully it'll be great.

Somid the crazy adv and Jack(something) engineer was stored somewhere in there, popped up when thinking (daydreaming is more like it ) about the good old days.

If you want to drop names of people we played with that isn't already mentioned in here, I'd be thrilled to find out what memories appears.

Checking in soon again, take care!
    Last edited by Belaroth; Aug 21st, 2011 at 03:40:18. Reason: Removed Profanity

Hey Baal
    Good to see you lurking around! Also met Corily the last few days, really nice, good memories. I still play some, get nothing done or finished, and still suck at pvp
    And you think about Ironjack

Knekt
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

{Edited by Belaroth: Removed}

@Knekt : Yeah I think we saw IJ for the last time when they did the free month old timer thing but no more news since then.

Even if Star wars sounds good on the paper, I will not join you on it : AO will be my last as I ever said !
    Last edited by Belaroth; Aug 25th, 2011 at 16:19:35. Reason: Removed rules violation.
    RK1

Zyol Atrox Enforcer
    Dryact Atrox Shade
    Rullebor Solitus Fixer
    Aretmetik Solitus Doctor
    Lyderyan Opi Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyol View Post

Even if Star wars sounds good on the paper, I will not join you on it : AO will be my last as I ever said !
    Bump