Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Rimor

Hello Rimor

-I am the first individual in the universe to purge Time/Space and create a viable access to an alternative dimension.

HELLO RIMOR.

MY NAME IS LEADBELLY AND I AM FROM A VERY SIMILAR BUT A VERY DIFFERENT PLACE.

I AM FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION CALLED ATLANTEAN.

-THIS MAY BE A SHOCK, BUT I AM NOT VERY DIFFERENT FROM YOU

I live in the same world, same period of time, but of a different dimension.

Know, that we will never physically be able to contact, (for the structure of the universe would IMPLODE.)

I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ON THE DIMENSION OF ATLANTEAN; TO SAY,
    WE COME IN PEACE.

-We have conflicts in our dimension (of a very familiar Omnitek, I'm sure you've heard of him! xP)
    But overall we are a friendly dimension,
    I know this is our first contact.

To prove we have valid intelligence and reasoning, I have provided an algorithm.

a²+b²=c²

I AM HONORED ESTABLISH CONTACT WITH YOUR ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, RIMOR.

I HOPE TO CONTINUE FURTHER CONTACT;
    TO UNDERSTAND THE PEOPLE OF YOUR DIMENSION

-LEABELLY
    I told you, I do not know who Xestile is!

Omni-Lab
    Omni-Tek Research and Development Department of Trans-Dimensional Matters

MEMORANDUM

To: Whom It May Concern
    Date: 31 July, 29485
    Re: Your Collect Call

This message is to thank you for your contact, although, we will decline to accept further charges for such calls. We also regret to inform that we no longer are The Dimension of Rimor, henceforth you should refer to us by our proper name, The Universe of Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziiinnggggggg Rimor.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

I have a terrible time believing things from someone that can't spell their own name correctly.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Is yours the evil dimension, or is that ours?

Never mind. Begin operation Kurt Russell's Giant Bomb.
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

HELLO FROM ATLANTEAN

I APOLOGIZE OF MY MISTREATMENT OF THE TITLE OF YOUR DIMENSION:

-The Universe of Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziinnggggggg Rimor

I DO NOT MEAN TO INTRUDE ON THE CITIZENS OF YOUR DIMENSION; But i feel this bridge of connection is important for both our dimension's survival

I fear Atlantean is in grave danger, for the corporation Omnitek is running low on resources of a compound titled: NOTUM

It is too late for our dimension's Omnitek and Clan to join together; I fear we will perish soon.
    BUT IT IS NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU:

-FOR THE SAKE OF THE UNIVERSE OF Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziinnggggggg RimoR!

YOUR OMNITEK corporation AND CLAN REBELS NEED TO COME TOGETHER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

This warning is in your best interest

-Leadbelly

this guy...this guy is super duper stoned.

I can't tell if I like him, or just want to push him over and take his stash.

let's see how it goes _~~
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

I'd go along just to film it.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

What ever he has been drinking... I am not sure if I want some, or want to avoid it. Lets see how long he survives.

And Bubba if you film this, I want a copy! *laughs*
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Bring a full bladder, and I will make us rich.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

HELLO AGAIN, FROM ATLANTEAN.

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT THIS INTERACTION IS QUITE OUTWORLDLY FOR YOUR SIMPLE DIMENSION.

-But i have to ask that you no longer speculate and understand the weight of my message.

Your dimension Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziinnggggggg RimoR, is in Grave danger.!
    I am close to a resolution, but because I cannot physically enter your dimension. It is impossible for me to save you by myself.

I ASK THAT YOU BRING FORTH YOUR SMARTEST! ONCE THEY SEE THE ALGORITHEM I PROVIDED, THEY WILL UNDERSTAND.

PLEASE RESPOND

-Leadbelly

Ok, I stand corrected...I dont think it is a matter of what he is drinking but perhaps something he found out in the wilds to smoke?

I do hope someone finds this poor soul before he completely looses himself.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbelly View Post

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT THIS INTERACTION IS QUITE OUTWORLDLY FOR YOUR SIMPLE DIMENSION.
    -Leadbelly
    Might I interest you in a diet soda? Perhaps a candied mint? Maybe a headcrab?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

HELLO STANIMIRB of Leetas

-I understand that you may see me as "crazy" but I am quite sane.

I MAY BE FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION, ATLANTEAN, BUT I SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE AS YOU.

OUR DIMENSIONS MAY BE different, but they have reach very similar conclusions. You should feel fortunate that such a connection has been established.

I see it as a step forward for mankind.
    -But there will be no mankind if we do not solve the danger that lies ahead.

ATLANTEAN IS DOOMED; BUT YOUR DIMENSION,
    Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziinnggggggg RimoR, STILL HAS A FIGHTING CHANCE IF WE WORK TOGETHER.

Please take this contact into consideration

-Leadbelly

Omni-Com: Bringing your world closer!

Thank you for choosing the galaxy's finest communication company for your messaging needs. We regret to inform you that your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please hang up and try the call again. Thank you.

The preceding message was approved by the Department of Omni-Tek Communications.

DARN THIS ANSWERING MACHINE!

-I was so close, I could taste it.

I can only hope somebody receives my message, for the sake of the dimension RIMOR.

IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS MESSAGE PLEASE RESPOND

-Leadbelly

Greetings Leadbelly,

I would like to inform you I have received your message on an independent channel. I can read you loud and clear.

IN ORDER TO ADAPT TO YOUR FORM OF COMMUNICATION I WILL TYPE A SENTENCE IN ALL-CAPS NOW AND THEN

The formula (a²+b²=c²) you posted has been labeled Pythagorean theorem in our dimension and has been named after a mathematician that proofed this theorem about 30.000 years ago. I want to congratulate you with this find on Atlantean, it is an important step to civilization!

I agree with you that the conflict between Clan and Omni is likely to get out of hand if nothing is done and we might loose our planet if not our whole universe.

HOW WOULD YOU SUGGEST GETTING OMNI-TEK AND CLAN REBELS TO COME TOGETHER?

Kind regards,

EDTA from Rimor
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

AHA!

Sorry for yelling so much, I can see the reception is at times stronger than I assumed.

Hello Edta,

Here on Atlantean, I have established a fourth and forward thinking Faction;
    That titled: The Peaceful People Effort

Just like battlestation, there are three points to the conflict. And
    And there is no resolution!
    -That is why when you finish a round in battlestation, another quickly starts. ha!(Unless you're badge level 20)
    The 500 points of data collected is arbitrary!

-Similar to Battle station, the Rubika conflict consist of three points: Omnitek, Clan, Neutral

If we were to add a fourth point,
    No longer a Triangle, ha! (I just wanted to be sure you guys understood the theorem)
    ;But rather a square.
    A cube, maybe.
    Another faction-

I see this as the first step of many, in preserving the Dimension Rimor:

The Peaceful People Effort needs to bridge over dimensions and create a concrete foundation in which we are to work off of-

Humanity Depends On It!

Sincerely,
    -Leadbelly

Hello Leadbelly,

Does your universe have a Cora? Am i taller in your universe!?

Sincerely,
    Cora Geers
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Hello Leadbelly,

I'm afraid I can't follow you. First of all, battlestations actually have 4 points of conflict, the conflict actually is the heaviest in the middle. The factions however are 2 points of conflict and 1 peaceful point at the moment. I don't see how adding another peaceful point to the figure could resolve the conflict.

Are you saying that the surface of the figure remains constant and the more peaceful points we add the smaller the conflict side becomes? We would need a infinite amount of new peaceful factions to reduce the conflict to 0 and obtain a nice round circle!

Kind regards,
    EDTA
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbelly View Post
    If we were to add a fourth point,
    No longer a Triangle, ha! (I just wanted to be sure you guys understood the theorem)
    ;But rather a square.
    A cube, maybe.
    The Block?

(I'm starting to think Wulf has found a new hobby)
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast