Thread: [RK2] FJRK: Omni-Teks smuggling failure!

[RK2] FJRK: Omni-Teks smuggling failure!

Omni-Teks smuggling failure!
    July 30, 29485 - [Rimor]

As many people may have heard Omni-Tek has been running multiple operations against free traders and smugglers around Rubi-Ka, once again showing how they have no tolerance for any businesses beyond their own operating safely on Rubi-Ka.

So when they sent an entire fleet to assault an asteroid base used by many free-traders and other non corporate business people it was seen that the non corporate population of the planet felt enough was enough.

Both clans and neutrals stepped in as many ships fleeing the Omni-Tek assault made planet fall after running into both Armed Forces ships and the Kyr'Ozch invasion. These citizens helped not only eliminate the invader threat but also hold off Omni-Teks ground assaults long enough for the majority of the ships to be repaired and escape the planet safely.

One of these ships is known as The Why Not, was defended by a small group of neutrals who managed to simultaneously fend off 2 alien drop ships but also a heavy assault by Omni-Tek Shock Troopers long enough for the crew to repair their ship.

The crew dumped their last shipment and informed some of their contacts that they are leaving Rubi-Ka for good as it is clear that Omni-Tek is out to get them.

While we here at the Free Journalists of Rubi-Ka wish them all their best in their future endeavours we hope that this example will show that free-traders are welcome on this planet by many and that they will find people willing to work with and protect them!

FRJK is a joke.

Omni-Tek dispatched a small detatchment from the Armed Forces to protect those that fled from the incoming aliens. Naturally the Clans can't pass on a oppurtunity to try and cause mayhem so they attacked the personel we sent to protect those who had fled from Kabrink, and probably threatened the poor Neutrals present to join in with them.

If it wasn't for the Clans & foolish Neutrals more lives could have been saved that day. Idiots.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

The only idiot I see here is you, Cora. Since you are so 'well-informed' you should know that the Omni-tek persons involved were in fact killed in action (hopefully to be reclaimed) by these brave and outnumbered neutrals but also by the swarms of the Kyr'ozch.

So, the only people here that could have saved your forces were those in command. Or, do I have you to thank for such a bang up job? Either way, it pleases me to see more incompetence in the field from our lovely Omni-Tek armed forces.

You disgust me with your level of 'well-informed'. I might just have to kill you to save myself the illness of reading your future tripe. I'd kindly ask you beforehand to not let it get to that level, because if I have to choose between my health and you... well, lets not be cliche about it.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...