Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need to get off rubika

Why do I think....Dante is going to have one heck of a hangover tomorrow?? And that is not even counting what ever he hurt when he tried to do a keg flip.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

I apologize, Omnitek, for being so aggressive towards your establishment. I would like to talk this over, yes.

I realized I made a grave mistake as I attempted a keg flips with Dante.
    Next morning I realized that the two hot Solitus' Ladies I took back to my apartment were actually Atroxs.

I felt the need to live a cleaner life style, take the straight and narrow.
    An odd man, Lien, took me under his wing;
    "You should see the benefits we have!" He would say, "Way better than the subway."
    -I figured he was a man of the truth; the workers have been on strike for years in the subway.
    Yet nobody in the Temple of Three Winds seems to be nearly as angry.

But it was a grave mistake! The moment i got comfortable, and start studying my Tree of Enlightenment Vol. II Book.
    Some Martial Artist comes up and starts pushing me around, he knocked me out. aND I FORGOT EVERYTHING I LEARNED THAT DAY!

Sincerely,
    -Traveler Who Wants to Do What is Right
    I told you, I do not know who Xestile is!

Mr. Leadbelly,

Might I suggest an alternative course of action? You said your father was a miner in 4 Holes? Was he killed on Rubi-ka?

Perhaps you just haven't found where he reclaimed to.

May the winds of Rubi-ka guide your path.

((I am so greatly amused by the number of NPCs in this thread.))

If you wish to talk I suggest heading directly for your nearest reformation centre.

They will help you sort out any fears you have of wrong doing.

I would do this soon before Omni-Teks enemies confuse you further and you make a grave mistake such as joining them, as you will then forfeit any rights you have as an employee and will be seen by our fair corporation as an enemy!

I tell you this as an advanced warning, Omni-Tek has no time for traitors, rebels or fence sitters!

-Tarkhan Zora
    CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

((Thread Moved to Fourth Wall Pending Identification of Mr. Leadbelly's Dimension))
    Director Belaroth
    Bug Hunters Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forums Social Guidelines // Welcome to Testlive // MMOATP // Exploits FAQ // Report a Bug

Got info on a potential Exploit? Please
    go to help.funcom.com select 'Exploit' from the drop-down list and enter the details there.

Oh, Zora, you're such a tease. We still love you, but not as much as the feeling of a good hard fence between our legs. Mmmmm.
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

I find it hard to believe that he was killed in the mines in 4 holes by employees. It's more likely that he gave his life in defence of it. More than once we had terrorist attacks there, and poorly equipped as clans often are, pillows filled with concrete sounds right. This does not sound like well equipped employees.
    The best thing you can do is to Talk with Omni-reform and let them help you find your way
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

I know my father was aware of the dangers of his job. As this conflict ensues

I now realize I can not blame all of Omnitek for the murder of my father;
    but i still ache from the lack of justice.

I thought this vacation to Rubika would bring me closure with the death of my father.
    -But i still cannot sleep at night; when I rest my head on my pillow, It is as cold as concrete.

Now I feel I am being pulled in several directions to join the conflict.
    -But I am battling another conflict, that is I versus I.

I do not want vengeance;
    I do not want blood!

I need a resolution.

Sincerely,
    -An emotional Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbelly View Post
    Now I feel I am being pulled in several directions to join the conflict.
    -But I am battling another conflict, that is I versus I.

I do not want vengeance;
    I do not want blood!

I need a resolution.
    This is exactly why you are being urged by so many here to seek some counseling with the caring personnel at an Omni-Tek medical center, or reform center. It saddens me to see anyone suffer such confusion and disheartening state of mind, when matter could be discussed with trained personnel and I am sure the emotional turmoil be put behind you.
    Termin Zawar
    "we are here to serve"

You are right, I fear I am trapped in a vicious cycle.

I have consumed too much Plumbo XXX since I have been here, I cannot stop doing keg flips with Dante.
    Sometimes Guards confuse me as a vangabond, with my intoxicated deminor.
    It has led me nowhere positive, I was almost mugged in the subway after i drank a bottle from a sleeping man on the ground of the tube.
    -sigh-
    I wonder if Omnitek provides a substance cleansing Service; where I can talk about my feelings.

Although I feel better already, thank you Termin Zawar.
    I apologize of my unruly behavior in the past.

-Leadbelly

I am glad to hear you are already feeling a bit better with your decision to take your problems in hand. Yes, I can assure the Company will be more than happy to help you with your problems. It sounds as if your issues can be best dealt with at this point by Omni-Med. Any employee should be able to direct you to the nearest Omni-Med center, where you condition can be fully evaluated and remedial action taken to make your physical and mental state much more balanced.

And the best part of it is, these services are free and available to all corporate employees. All you have to do is ask. And for those out there who are not employees, we are more than happy to resolve that issue for you as well. And personnel at the Omni-med centers can assist you with correcting that oversight as they prepare to evaluate and remediate your condition.
    Termin Zawar
    "we are here to serve"

I would like to add to Zawar's lovely information, that also free is a good friend support system. Once you look past some of the more uptight guards, the clans are full of friendly people more than able to give you some help over a drink. Without drinks, if you're thinking you've had too much.

Alright, for whatever a stranger's advice is worth, I gotta say some before you get pressured into something stupid. Whatever you do do not go to anything Omni-reform. they'll scramble your brain faster then an egg.

on top of that if OT is responsible, they'll wanna tie up loose ends... meaning you. Its already su****ious, that they sent you on a free vacation.

Here's another option. if you got any leads I can help you look into them. I don't expect pay, cause if we find the two thugs it'll be win-win for me. If they are OT, well then we can really take the results public and me 'em blush. If they're clanners well then we can deal with them too. despite what the suits tell you, we don't take kindly to this kinda garbage in our backyard. Clans don't want to give OT an excuse to come up north, so to hell with anyone that risks our little slice of peace.

what ever you desire to do, Newland is probably the safest place for you. Not like the Pols have jurisdiction there.

Stay outta reform mate. thatll never end well.
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    I find it hard to believe that he was killed in the mines in 4 holes by employees. It's more likely that he gave his life in defence of it. More than once we had terrorist attacks there, and poorly equipped as clans often are, pillows filled with concrete sounds right. This does not sound like well equipped employees.
    The best thing you can do is to Talk with Omni-reform and let them help you find your way
    It IS omni-tek's fault in the end though, as they never did enough to protect the common folk. Why do you think the Clans came to exist...

oh and Tarkhan... are the tutu stories real? Please do tell!

((Thread Moved to Fourth Wall Pending Identification of Mr. Leadbelly's Dimension))
    (( leadbelly = RK1 ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

ha!(yes I am from the dimension Atlantean; And I am the first man ever to contact another dimension, very similar to us titled: RIMOR)

-I have appreciated the support of each fraction;
    But I still have an issue of who I can trust.

I feel better now that I have taken up a new hobby of writing to my pen pal Leetas, in PW.

I recently Joined a new fractions
    titled: The Peaceful People Effort

-But already we have run into conflict as there seems to be some sort of forcefield West of Camelot.
    Our goal to reaching a new land for a new civilization seems deflated.

Now we journey aimlessly Through Rubika, receiving quite the discrimination
    "You Hippies!" They'll say.

I do not have much faith left anymore, I have been working on a hotair balloon to lift me to my home planet: GLIESE 581

But the air patterns toward the top of the atmosphere are quite difficult to predict.
    I need your help!

-Leadbelly

Unfortunately, you have no home world to return to. Gliese 581 is in fact classified as a red dwarf star. Perhaps you mean Gliese 581G?
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

It hurts for me to say, but the star GLIESE 581 consumed my planet, It is all I have left to call home

-Leadbelly

And you want to ride this .......hot air balloon.....to this planet you know has already been consumed by a red dwarf star

Right, a hot air balloon, for inter-stellar travel.

Good luck with all that.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Once i get outside the atmosphere, the balloon will have as much lift as I will.

Whadda you think i'ma fool?
    -I just need the balloon to get outside the atmosphere,
    I need to return to the Gliese 581 region.

Simply I need to get off this doomed planet Rubika

-Leadbelly

Didn't we warn you to get some help with that Plumbo problem? Your 'hippy' group is full of stim-fiends, isn't it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast