Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - July 22nd, 2011: Hangin' Around

Quote Originally Posted by Igri00 View Post
    I did expect the future to have more blinking lights.

Actually, I think it is T1/2WoM (Thursday and a half without Means)
    With the amount of blinking lights we have now and the decline they're in, I think in the year 30k we will have less.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Heads still look chineese
    they dont like the fact that they cant stamp " heads made in china" in the forehead so they went subliminal
    id take my trox n hammer their finger again. Patriots

The nanomage male top left looks about 50 years older than before now, and the opi gal on the top right looks way too rounded and about 11 years old.

(what? the thread is slacking on the usual whining and we're already on page 2!)
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

any idea on the items from the new instace?? Anyone got a link with the DB rip or somethign?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombqueen View Post
    The nanomage male top left looks about 50 years older than before now...
    The NM looks just about right... butt-ugly! My doc will be the proud owner of that face!

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by mcpala View Post
    mmh strange, I always knew that AO is ahead of the times or the opposite (depends on your point of view), but as today is 22th of July in which reality Kintaii lives? maybe some kind of holiday reality?
    We have to write these up on Thursday evenings, as to let our German community managers write up the full translation and have it ready for everyone on Friday. Unfortunately this means that on occasion me and Means get screwed up with the dates. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Igri00 View Post
    I did expect the future to have more blinking lights.
    It's a little hard to show off blinking lights in a still image, but there's definite blinkage there that you guys will get to see once its in motion.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Khlin View Post
    The NM looks just about right... butt-ugly! My doc will be the proud owner of that face!
    You mean that in a trophy taking way i take it?
    Found this cool item during an item search today
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

A bit of a feedback or something on the new heck...

Hecklers currently look a bit as if they were a bunch of independent pieces of rocks and boulders held together by some kind of "force", whereas the new one looks more like a single monolithic mass of rock that is somehow capable of moving.

The new one does look good as far as looking like stone goes, but otherwise I kind of prefer the impression they give now. Maybe the model could be tweaked a bit towards this direction instead of this "single mould" approach?

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

holy crow, those hecklers look edible!

and... i don't know what to make of that top right head
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Those hecklers remind me of the horrible movie called The Teeth.. anyone seen it. Dunno how I connected those two though.
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

Quote Originally Posted by Puheenjohtaja View Post
    Those hecklers remind me of the horrible movie called The Teeth.
    *shudders*
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

This heckler is one of the new social pet right ?

Casting Nano program : Summon Voodoo Doll (Heckler)

Ho yeah tough so !

First!

Also, giev hats. HAAATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

p.s. the horror can use some shading in the mouth bit. The teeth seem a bit tacked on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post

p.s. the horror can use some shading in the mouth bit. The teeth seem a bit tacked on right now.

its front and back of a heckler, not back of a heckler, front of a horror

pics look nice good work
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Ooh, nice pics! What's that, Mr. Flibble? Mr. Flibble says if likes them too.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    We have to write these up on Thursday evenings, as to let our German community managers write up the full translation and have it ready for everyone on Friday. Unfortunately this means that on occasion me and Means get screwed up with the dates. XD

It's a little hard to show off blinking lights in a still image, but there's definite blinkage there that you guys will get to see once its in motion.
    I give simple algorithm, if (last_FwM_day < 21) {new_day + 7} else {new_day = calender.read(friday)}

;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

NM female looks nice in a hellishly ugly sort of way. The female opi looks like a child. The two soli chicks went from being "if I use my imagination they are hot" to "no way to disguise the fact that these are not attractive women". Ugly toons ftw!

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I give simple algorithm, if (last_FwM_day < 21) {new_day + 7} else {new_day = calender.read(friday)}

;D
    yes but that is assuming that i can do any kind of math more complex than 2+2

that equals five right?
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

>.> I forgot today is friday. *look at the pics* Scary teeth
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast