Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [RK2] OTPC Freelance: Covert Omni-Pol Operation Success

[RK2] OTPC Freelance: Covert Omni-Pol Operation Success

Covert Omni-Pol Operation Success
    July 16, 29485 - Agent Cora [Rimor]

OTPC - A covert operation led by a lone Omni-Pol Officer has been a huge success
    ending in the arrest of the leader of a smuggling syndicate

After receiving intelligence Agentcora, a local Omni-Pol Officer went undercover
    and infiltrated the syndicate. The syndicate had a number of vast warehouses hidden in caves
    stacked with smuggled weapons, armors and nano-technology. During the operation
    she rose through the ranks of the syndicate gaining their trust before finally
    being allowed to meet with the syndicate leader, a member of the Rebel Clans.

After gathering enough intelligence and evidence, the move was made. In 1 mass
    operation Omni-Pol seized all the facilities under control of the syndicate and
    in total 64 arrests were made. Interrogations are now being held to assist with
    other anti-smuggling operations.

It is thought that this syndicate is linked to other Clan syndicates which form
    a larger smuggling operation than previously thought. However thanks to the
    valiant work of Omni-Pol we are one step closer to bringing the smuggling
    community down.

Agentcora was kind enough to release a picture which was taken from her
    Helm-mounted Holo recorder of the actual arrest. Which can be seen below.

We thank the continued efforts of Omni-Pol and Omni-Tek for their commitment to
    bringing chaos to order.

Omni-Pol Protects!

These sneaky agents)) Dont she aware for the redemption of clans? I mean. why did u reveal her name?

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    We thank the continued efforts of Omni-Pol and Omni-Tek for their commitment to bringing chaos to order.
    You have it backwards, supposed to be "Bringing order to chaos"

On topic: Wow, impressive work from one lone agent, grats Agentcora, looks like someone is up for a promotion, that and a HUGE bounty...

It must be a wonderful opportunity to be able to write up whatever you like about yourself, for yourself, and by yourself.

You made it sound like you saved a hundred children from a burning paint factory. Can someone else care to comment on this sort of thing? Or is this how its all going to be?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyll1 View Post
    You have it backwards, supposed to be "Bringing order to chaos"

Actually -- sounds like they got it just right. *snickers* I mean, have you actually tried to track down a good supplier lately?
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

I pay my chaos delivery network in draft beers.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Ha! Well you know I am in on that one Bubba!
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

(( BALLS! Damned typo, i'll have to live with that one :P ))

Towelie - I can release my name as my part in this investigation is currently over. Should i be needed to re-enter, well we'll just say i have my ways.

Armadyll - Thankyou, i'm just doing my job. I only led the operation though, there were many others involved. Bounty-wise, i doubt someone would be foolish enough, nor have the time to waste.

Ah, Bubba. I thought you would have had something to say. You see, although i may write the article, it still needs to go through OTPC before being released, anything they don't agree with is ommitted.

I would have given credit to all the members of Omni-Pol involved but such a publication would:
    A) Be a breach of security protocols
    B) Take far too long

Hence why i just thank Omni-Pol in general. I'll back up my thanks here aswell, as there was alot of other Officers involved and the operation would not have been succesfull without them. So, thankyou to all the Officer involved - heres to future sucesfull operations!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Officer Geers, the other officers involved within this successful operation would be quite aware of the security protocols you are following, and equally appreciative of them, as well as your thanks.

I for one am appreciative of the effort you and many other loyal and efficient employees have made all across the board in the Corporation's efforts to bring these disruptive and counter-productive efforts of the smugglers under control for the benefit of all employees.

Thank you Officer
    Termin Zawar
    "we are here to serve"

What they call smuggling I call necessity! Ive been to many places and seen many things, the labs, the experiments, the bloodied bodies. We will continue to bring in the items and ideas and knowledge needed to resist the machine known as Omni-Tek. When did a cog ever get a better write-up? Must be one smug cog tonight. Did you know AgentCora that OT stands for Over Tranked! Wake-up.

Thankyou Mr. Zawar - just doing my job!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeznohoney View Post
    What they call smuggling I call necessity! Ive been to many places and seen many things, the labs, the experiments, the bloodied bodies. We will continue to bring in the items and ideas and knowledge needed to resist the machine known as Omni-Tek. When did a cog ever get a better write-up? Must be one smug cog tonight. Did you know AgentCora that OT stands for Over Tranked! Wake-up.
    Ah, another one to be put away. Your turn will come, just like all the other criminals.

If this was such a noble victory for Omni-Tek why not release the names of the prisoners and provide a full visual manifest for the ICC to inventory.

In fact do not please, at least not the inventory. Please notify the families of those you have brutally and illegally detained so they can at least be aware of there fate.

This is obviously an Omni-Tek show for the masses. Omni-Tek is the largest manufacturer of weapons, especially notum-based weapons, in the known universe. It would hardly be a challenge for you to scrounge up your refurbished inventory to show off as a symbol that the Clans are evil or destructive.

In all likelihood this "operation" was helping the poor and the embattled survive by bringing in much needed off-world supplies that Omni-Tek retains a stranglehold on.

Secrecy only wins you enemies. Covert operations only leave questions. Power always corrupts.

In the clans we are all equal, we are all kin and there are no secrets among kin.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

Release the names and make them martyrs for the clans?
    Not sure if that is a good idea.
    They use any excuse to make trubble. And I am sure that some way they would turn this into some kind of "heroic" fight for their twisted justice.
    As always. Good job, officer
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    You see, although i may write the article, it still needs to go through OTPC before being released, anything they don't agree with is ommitted.
    I somehow doubt that agreement had anything to do with it. I just think you're the only one that actually writes anything. If they truly felt anything about this stuff, I'm almost positive nothing would ever get circulated, and readers would move onto other networks, and no one makes a single credit on anything. At least someone is making money when people actually write.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I wonder with the amount of smuggling actually going on if what you people do even make a difference? putting small time smugglers down cause lets face it there is so much more out there and smuggling is a relatively minor crime and besides...

how far do you think you can extend your reach if a smuggling operation were to occur in places like tir? I would love to see you and your officer's try to apprehend "criminals" in our cities perhaps the sentinel's would be glad to send you to a quick trip to reclaim. Of course I welcome any sort of challenge to omni-tek's best and brightest after all to apprehend known felon's or fugitives in their eyes seeing as how they view most of us as such. Good work I hope you feel better about yourselves. In the mean time I plan on doing what I do best and that is searching for truths to my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Andratrean View Post
    I wonder with the amount of smuggling actually going on if what you people do even make a difference?
    Every smuggler we arrest, every syndicate we bring down - we are one step closer to ending smuggling. I understand that there will always be smugglers, and it is near on impossible to find all of them. Yet i am going to do my damned best to find and bring them all to justice.

how far do you think you can extend your reach if a smuggling operation were to occur in places like tir? I would love to see you and your officer's try to apprehend "criminals" in our cities perhaps the sentinel's would be glad to send you to a quick trip to reclaim.
    You seriously underestimate my will to bring these people down and the resources i have at my disposal. I have already aprehended many criminals from within the city limits of Tir, Old Athen & West Athen. Prehaps you'd care to do some research before you comment on my capabilites.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post

You seriously underestimate my will to bring these people down and the resources i have at my disposal. I have already aprehended many criminals from within the city limits of Tir, Old Athen & West Athen. Prehaps you'd care to do some research before you comment on my capabilites.

perhaps I do need to do some more research but you should be very wary before attempting to enter such towns if you have done so before I am quite shocked the clan faction hasn't responded in any kind of retaliation I know we have a scorched earth policy when it involves any kind of omni-tek employee entering our towns and as for the sentinel's well you know their stance already.

perhaps I do need to do some more research but you should be very wary before attempting to enter such towns if you have done so before I am quite shocked the clan faction hasn't responded in any kind of retaliation I know we have a scorched earth policy when it involves any kind of omni-tek employee entering our towns and as for the sentinel's well you know their stance already.
    It's because her actions are against loose cannons and free-lancers who are small timers. Easy catches, if you ask me. As a person with much insider information on smuggling on the clan side, I can be feel completely honest in saying that Pol has had not shown that it's willing to go that far inside clan assets. It seems its just not in their best interests. The last time I recall that OT did launch a discreet Op into Tir, we detected a hacking attempt into Truth Tower Security and the council found the perp under 5 minutes of recon. This was over a year ago, perhaps?

The operative managed to escape, but not before we put a really big hurtin' on him, and promptly dismantled their assets for study. I think we estimated the operations total loss to 500 million credits in black market security tech. I am willing to bet that Sentinel security egg-heads were busy with that one for at least a week.

So, as you can see, its certainly tricky.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jul 19th, 2011 at 16:04:24.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    It's because her actions are against loose cannons and free-lancers who are small timers. Easy catches, if you ask me. As a person with much insider information on smuggling on the clan side, I can be feel completely honest in saying that Pol has had not shown that it's willing to go that far inside clan assets. It seems its just not in their best interests. The last time I recall that OT did launch a discreet Op into Tir, we detected a hacking attempt into Truth Tower Security and the council found the perp under 5 minutes of recon. This was over a year ago, perhaps?

The operative managed to escape, but not before we put a really big hurtin' on him, and promptly dismantled their assets for study. I think we estimated the operations total loss to 500 million credits in black market security tech. I am willing to bet that Sentinel security egg-heads were busy with that one for at least a week.

So, as you can see, its certainly tricky.
    so I take it she wouldn't be able to hunt us down and jail us just for speaking our minds then? that is most reassuring.

I doubt Cora has the skill to catch a cold, much less a worthy criminal.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast