Thread: Brainstorming Sessions: Rubi-ka Culture.

Brainstorming Sessions: Rubi-ka Culture.

Okay all you fanbois and fangrrls, this is uncle Bubba here (ooc of course) and im going to finally put some muscle behind this hustle and pick some of your brains about your experiences and expressions relating to the breeds of Anarchy Online.

I fully intend on giving everyone credit for their input, and will not claim full credit for this effort. I am just a player of Anarchy Online, and I love to make stories. Those of you who might know me over the years know that I really try to be fair when its not stressful, and I have been a roleplayer since I picked up this game in 2001. I will show the utmost professionalism dealing with this model, and try to use public input on any of my projects.

I intend on working on:

1> Brainstorming cultural, breed, and gender identity on Rubi-ka.
    2> Hackers, Fixers, Corporate Security, Traders, and the Black Market Element.
    3> Crime and Punishment and Courtly Perspective.
    4> The Cosmic Community: Other hyper corporate worlds your momma never told you about. (ie, we made them up)
    5> ?
    6> Profit?

The first project I'll be working on is breeds. This thread is here so that if you guys wanna poke me about things, this is the thread to do it on. I will be working on the other, and I'd like to keep the continuity unbroken if possible, thank you.

So, with the first project "The Breeds" I'll start with the one I have the most information on, the Homo Atrox. Next in line, I'll work on my fave breed, the Homo Opifex. Next after that, I'll add in one im really happy to get to work on, the Homo Nanomage, then finally finishing up with the Homo Solitus (probably the one i'll have to work the hardest on).

So please, since this is a collaberative effort, I'd like to hear everyone's input.
    (EDIT) im also paying particular attention to this thread
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jul 14th, 2011 at 01:20:08.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

(Reserved for the index)
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

good idea!
    why dont start with solitus? isnt the one that is more related to humans? whith that it will put some pool of keywords for the other breeds after to come

also lots of interesting information on

http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...gs&action=list

good luck
    Last edited by algoreith; Jul 21st, 2011 at 04:05:36.

If someone wishes to take on solitus, thats okay with me. For now, I just have so much information in my head for the other 3 that this needs to get out before it melts.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    If someone wishes to take on solitus, thats okay with me. For now, I just have so much information in my head for the other 3 that this needs to get out before it melts.
    I'll try to find the original document from here when I get home from work. It basically took the entire P w/o H book and consolidated it down to a fairly IC telling of Solitus History.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The document mentioned above can be found here.

It can be freely reproduced by anyone except AOU or any of their affiliated sites.
    Last edited by Trousers; Aug 14th, 2012 at 20:12:55. Reason: link correction
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Why not AOU? Just curious. You can answer in PM =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist