Thread: [RK1] OTPC Freelance: The Long Term Success of Organisations

[RK1] OTPC Freelance: The Long Term Success of Organisations

The Long Term Success of Organisations
    July 10, 29485 - Rebekah Rhodes [Atlantean]

OTPC - Many Rubi-Kans have spent time on this planet within an organization. Be it Omni, Clan or Neutral , the sense of community and sharing experiences with others within an organization is perhaps one of the strongest reasons for many Rubi-Kans to stay and not apply for a ticket back to Prime.

One aspect of this life on Rubi-Ka within an organization has always led to interesting discussions for me, and that is whether Rubi-Kans who are in organizations that are perhaps five years or older ever considered that they would even survive for such a long duration on this planet?

It is at this time of each year, at the end of June, when so many Rubi-Kans celebrate the opening of the immigration to Rubi-Ka. However, it is also at this time of year that Omni-Pol celebrates. Omni-Pol was founded prior to the shuttles taking those first few members of their organization to Rubi-Ka. It is an organization that has most certainly earned the right to say that they have achieved long term success.

Longevity can definitely be contributed to by many different aspects – successful frameworks, the tireless involvement of active members, friendships… and perhaps for some, it just boils down to how good the cake is. It is always much more interesting though to look at a real example. I spoke with Director Uragon, General Ukblizzard and General Feyad to try to ascertain which factors they think contribute to the long term success of Omni-Pol.

Director “Uragon” Ciafardoni: Over the course of the last six years, I have witnessed this organization evolve as well as stay true to its roots of foundation. We went with the times to ensure a good working environment that continuously attracts employees looking for a career within Omni-Tek. Our services we provide to the community at large, like the Omni-Pol citizen database, have also improved the way we work together with the population, especially other affiliates of the Board.

General “Ukblizzard” McChristion: What do I contribute to the success? Definitely the members of Omni-Pol; people have come and gone over the years, but the comradeship has always remained. We have been incredibly lucky to always have people who are willing to contribute ideas and take responsibilities for running events and that in turn help to ensure that each and every person who joins us feels valued and recognized.

General “Feyad” Rahal: Early in my youth, I was intercepted from traveling down a spiral path into darkness. The person who plucked me out of darkness and guided my footsteps back into a productive life was an Omni-Pol officer by the name of Soifon "The Major" Saito. For some obscure reason, she saw some potential in me and made it her personal quest to redeem me. Eventually I saw the *light* in her constant prying into my affairs. I joined Omni-Pol as a raw recruit and found the home I was so desperately seeking.

In Omni-Pol I found the family that I had lost, the companionship and loyalty of friends and superiors that can only come from close group of people that have a similar outlook on life. To me, Omni-Pol is more than "just" a job. It’s a way of life now. To be in Omni-Pol is to truly know how the Corporation takes care of it's own.

In answer to your question Miss, there are quite a few things that have contributed to Omni-Pol being a successful affiliate of Omni-Tek. Though I have only been with Omni-Pol for a relatively short time, I think the thing that impressed me the most about Omni-Pol was it's willingness to talk to people: Clan, Neutrals, Corporate Citizens with equal respect and openness. However, that doesn't mean they won't come done hard on those who oppose the Corporation openly, but they do it with fairness and jurist prudence under the law. Omni-Pol has shown it's willingness to help anyone who asks; from gathering people for Raids to recruiting drives in Rome Blue and handing out backpacks of newcomer supplies. I think that the most evident thing about Omni-Pol is that it cares about it's members. I am happy and proud to be a member of this Organization and feel lucky that they invited me in.

I heard that Omni-Pol has planned some celebrations for this weekend. Enjoy the time off work, Officers. You all deserved it. HOAH!!

((As Gimpyposer))
    Thank you, sir. I really enjoyed the evening. Thank for taking time from your busy schedule to celebrate with us
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency