Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [RK1] OTPC Freelance: Mythical substance in the hands of clan scientists

Brilliant?

It looks like the author ate a bowl of alphabet soup, and jotted down the order they came out the rear end!
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Oh lighten up, it's what i needed after a long Monday shift.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Another fine Monday of harassing innocents, courtesy of Omni-Pol!
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

There is no such thing as an innocent Clan.

Who said anything about Clan?
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

The only people who come into this world that are innocent are babies. Everyone has something to hide; Everyone has lost a lil something along the way.

Anyone who pretends differently is not living in the real world.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Hmm...lost a li'l smething....

Well, I would define those four years spent as Omni-Pol's "special guest" as something lost......

Heh, no wonder you sound bitter.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Well people are either Clan and therefore criminal or Omni. I tend to see Omni that break the law as people who have lost their way, we quikcly help them get back on track though!

Riight....

I notice "Neutral" doesn't enter into your thinking. Another "if your not part of the solution you're part of the problem" thinker, just like that ass Zora. And that jerk Silverstone.

I AM Neutral. I don't like Omni, it's your Red Tape and Bureaucratic shenanigans that took a six month infraction and dragged it out for four years.

And I don't like Clan, as they set me up in the first place.

And I blame myself for being naive enough to fall for it, and for being foolish enough to believe in the system.

I came to this planet with one goal. To instruct students in the Art, regardless of Breed, Gender or Politics. Not to fight in your war.

And all I've gotten from both sides is deception, harassment, and cold shouldering.

So I AM Neutral. Because frankly, I don't care about your war, or who wins the planet.

Because all I see is bad choice "A" and bad choice "B".

We have established a long time ago that Agentcora doesn't think that much. Shes a muppet with the widest backside you'll ever see. Everything about her reeks of follower.

The only person here that needs help is her.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Bubba, I think I have some soap for that.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Quote Originally Posted by Zeephonz View Post
    Bubba, I think I have some soap for that.
    I'll bring the napalm shower.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

And what ever you do, don't forget the towel....
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Quote Originally Posted by Falikos View Post
    While there are a few who might need their mouths washed out on both sides...
    don't bother, nothing short of a few ounces of lead will fix that...

Quote Originally Posted by Namiru View Post
    Riight....

I notice "Neutral" doesn't enter into your thinking. Another "if your not part of the solution you're part of the problem" thinker, just like that ass Zora. And that jerk Silverstone.
    Quite right Neutral doesn't enter my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkhan Zora View Post

So know this, Neutrals and Clans; seek employment with Omni-Tek, or seek termination. That is all.
    Therefore you see as i said, my stance is that you are either Omni, or Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    You are for once absolutely right Bubba! I do need help, and Omni-Tek gives me that help. You can also help along with the rest of your friends by handing yourselves in? You'd be doing the planet a service.

See, there's the rub. You're quoting Tarkhan Zora. One of the top two monsters on this planet. A man, who, by my su****ions, arranged the attempted assassination of Phillip Ross and is part of the oines keeping him from returning to Rubki-Ka, if he's even still alive. And thus, to my su****ions a bigger criminal than any clanner.

Phillip Ross was a decent human being. He understood Neutrals, respected our rights, and helped provide for our defense. Zora ain't even half the man he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyll1 View Post
    don't bother, nothing short of a few ounces of lead will fix that...
    As exemplified by you, personally. Your lips flap so hard, you'd think you were giving flying lessons.
    And I swear we put a whole clip into you, Barbara.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jul 13th, 2011 at 17:32:58.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    You are for once absolutely right Bubba! I do need help, and Omni-Tek gives me that help. You can also help along with the rest of your friends by handing yourselves in? You'd be doing the planet a service.
    I can see why you are with them then. After all, they are the ones filling your meds.

And at the rate you guys try to come at me, handing myself in would be the only way you turds will ever catch me. Why would I rob you of the chance to gloat?
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I've only ever come after you once that i recall, and that was a very long time ago. I got word you was in the galaway area so i sent a squad to bring you in, unfortunately you had used the grid and gone before they were able to locate you.

Granted i may bark at you, and others quite alot - but if i choose to bite, i normally bite hard. Don't tar me with the same brush as some of the meatbags Omni-Pol employ. You're the one, and the only one out of the entire populace that has escaped arrest from me when i have set out to do so; so i can't come too shabby?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast