Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Apology

Unhappy Open Apology

I would like to apologize to a RK2 Clan Engie. I gridded into 2h0 on Saturday. Ran around real quick to see if I could see anyone around and all of a sudden got attacked by message. 3 attacked by messages to be exact. So I bolt to the whompas and before I go into the whompa I turn around and look to see if they are following me. I see two of them top the hill so I jet on in.

I wait a few minutes and then procede to buff up. Hit the whompa let the time expire and then run to the grid area. Tab, root, burst = one dead Clan Engie lvl 105 that just happened to be passing thru the area most likely on his/her way back from a mission still in his/her yalm. I am a lvl 176 Fixer and I would not attack a grey unless he/she attacked me. The person belongs to the guild "The Pilgrims". I am sorry that this happened to you, and I apologize for any items/xp you lost. I felt really bad after it happened.

So if anyone knows who I am talking about please direct him/her to this post. Also tell him/her to fly a little higher when in political zones.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Talking haha

Haha you killed a clan who cares why appologise? One less clanner to worry about. So what if he was grey. The only good clanner is a dead clanner.

The difference between a gray clanner and a green/orange one is it takes less bullets to kill.

For me to avoid internal confilicts in my brain i came up with a simple rule kill any clanner that moves in a pvp zone.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Heh, yeah and that was probably not a player anyway. The Pilgrims is a Story Org. That's the clan that Radiman is a member of as I recall. They got a writeup on the official Story site.

So ya killed a greenie.

well, i don't feel you need to apologize for killing someone on the opposite side of conflict in 25% heh.

other day i was flying in my yalm all over 2ho looking to start some trouble. saw a lvl 86 or so soldier pop out of a mission to heal a bit and run back in. i thought, ok, this will be cool, so i deyalmed and went in sneak mode and just waited.

he came back out couple minutes later and i let him heal up to full hp's before i attacked.

i didn't apologize, he's omni i'm clan, i just looted him and went on my merry way with my brand new xp pinky and 2 mission keys.

Originally posted by garzini
    well, i don't feel you need to apologize for killing someone on the opposite side of conflict in 25% heh.

other day i was flying in my yalm all over 2ho looking to start some trouble. saw a lvl 86 or so soldier pop out of a mission to heal a bit and run back in. i thought, ok, this will be cool, so i deyalmed and went in sneak mode and just waited.

he came back out couple minutes later and i let him heal up to full hp's before i attacked.

i didn't apologize, he's omni i'm clan, i just looted him and went on my merry way with my brand new xp pinky and 2 mission keys.
    I dunno, I think that's kinda uncalled for myself...I have let alot of lowbies live, cuz they were doing missions. I don't get a title or a fun fight assassinating someone and I am comfortable enough in my sexuality not to have to do things like that to think I have a pair.

Assassinating someone is just lame, unless you have something to gain from it. But then again, maybe it's just me...maybe u really needed that pinky ring and mission keys.

Look at it this way:

assassinating someone will make them angry, which will make them create a pvp char to get revenge, which will give you someone to fight. (versus sitting alone all day in mmd or 2ho).

A gain... if through an odd loop of logic.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

thats such an awful rationalization
    Dictator

no, that wasn't why i did it, i did it cause i could. and because i wanted another screenshot.

unfortunately, i was laughing too hard to get the screenshot. that's ok though, i got one couple minutes later when zapet (lvl 80 something or other) came from grid in a yalm so you don't have to feel bad for me for missing a great kodak moment. this one was better anyway, zapet sent me a lot of hate /tells

I hardly get the logic with any of these post's except the first. =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Ghandi
    thats such an awful rationalization
    No kidding, you're ghandi.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Hey garzini- im pretty impressed with you man.

Really. you owned a soldier 90-ish level below you.

You're uber.

Don't tell me this omni vs. clan bs, coz its exactly that. BS.

Why don't you go outside and get some sun on that pasty-white corpse-like skin of yours for a change?

You're uber.
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Thank You

As a member of The Pilgrims, I will gladly pass your apology on to Mechia. Also, I greatly respect the honor you have shown with this apology. I will tell everyone to fly a little higher though

Best of luck to you in RK,
    Thebroker

ROFL

Originally posted by Hangtown

You're uber.

Why don't you go outside and get some sun on that pasty-white corpse-like skin of yours for a change?

You're uber.
    When you go into 25% zones thats what you have to expect. And all the "BS" about clan vs. omni? In case you didnt notice, this is an RPG... and we are at war.

Personally I feel a 75-134 and a 135+ division would be right for pvp, but as long as the rules are as they are..... if you go into a 25% zone, you are risking death. Just be glad you werent here when dmg was 100%.

I leave lower lvl clanners alone in Arena, but if they can be tabbed in 2HO or other pvp areas I will kill them.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

He was foolish enough to enter an Omni-Tek controlled area...

Why apologize? You did a great job! The clanners are terrorists and thieves, and now they dont even have their own government either. Kill them all.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Since we are confessing our sins, I would like to appologize for an escapade of my own.

One fine day at Tir arena there was an Omni fixer standing all alone in Tir Arena. He was exactly level 75 and there wasn't another Omni in sight. I had to check my calander to be sure it wasn't christmas, it seemed to good to be true! Well a couple of other level 200s were standing there with me thinking the same thing. We though for sure he was gank bait for a team in the sneak. So 3 of us (all level 200s) teamed, buffed and blew the poor guy away. When the smoke cleared it turned out we were wrong. Oops, sorry about that.

So how many hail Marys do I get for that? I feel terrible.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Originally posted by Hangtown

You're uber.

You're uber.
    If you enter a 25% zone, expect to get shot at. It's that's simple. If you can't deal with it, go play something else. It's not like anyone's forcing you to play AO.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

Originally posted by Sparkyd

If you enter a 25% zone, expect to get shot at. It's that's simple. If you can't deal with it, go play something else. It's not like anyone's forcing you to play AO.
    I've been playing this game since Beta 4. I take missions in PvP zones all the time, and I've never been jumped, in all that time. If this had happened to me (I'm speaking of the Garzini post), I would have been surprised, because now, 18 months or so later, it wouldn't fall into the pattern I've observed.

I'm also sure that I wouldn't have been happy, but I would have accepted it, as it is within the 'rules'. Somehow it is 'fair' to do this to someone that you know has no chance at all - to test your weapons or your skills or whatever, or just because, as it was so eloquently put, you can. In the end, you form your opinion of the incident and I'll form my own.

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    Since we are confessing our sins, I would like to appologize for an escapade of my own.

One fine day at Tir arena there was an Omni fixer standing all alone in Tir Arena. He was exactly level 75 and there wasn't another Omni in sight. I had to check my calander to be sure it wasn't christmas, it seemed to good to be true! Well a couple of other level 200s were standing there with me thinking the same thing. We though for sure he was gank bait for a team in the sneak. So 3 of us (all level 200s) teamed, buffed and blew the poor guy away. When the smoke cleared it turned out we were wrong. Oops, sorry about that.

Lmao that was fun Fool was stupid enough to stand in the 0% alone with 3-5 180+ clanners standing there...What should he expect? Kill anything that moves.
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Armaklaesy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

/me takes deep breath.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Re: Open Apology

Originally posted by Teufeldieb

Tab, root, burst = one dead Clan Engie lvl 105 that just happened to be passing thru the area most likely on his/her way back from a mission still in his/her yalm.
    Wow, what ql sunburst and what patch ?!?!?

[QUOTE][B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast