Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anarchy Online 10-Year Anniversary Q&A Panel!

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    There is about 3 more parts on the way!
    So, where are they?
    ಠ_ಠ

Thanks Famine, interesting to learn more about whats coming
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    General of The Red Brotherhood
    A Rubi-Ka Story - youtube
    TRB Presentation Video divx | wegame

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    I expect there's a part 6 at least since Means gets cutoff at the end of Part 5?

Also, I really wish Igr00 had continued filming, as his audio was much better. Luckily, my computer "speakers" are actually a stereo receiver with big ass speakers, so I can turn it up loud to understand some parts. I know Igr00 said he stopped filming because the rest was just "silly questions" but there is in fact some good info in the later portions.

Such as in regards to the new engine there is no release date or even a release window, it will be done when it's done. Which is how it should have been handled in the first place instead of numerous timeframes which came and went. And Means acknowledges this in the video much to his credit.

Also some info on storyline/RP development which has been of great concern to many here lately. And also more social clothing coming such as new wedding dresses and "seafoam green bridesmaid dresses". lol
    Last edited by Siahanor; Jul 8th, 2011 at 20:12:37.

Thanks form videos Famine
    TRB Videos Our Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Such as in regards to the new engine there is no release date or even a release window, it will be done when it's done.
    Oh, as long as it is "done" before the game is done with...
    ಠ_ಠ

Funcom employee

I expect there's a part 6 at least since Means gets cutoff at the end of Part 5?
    I'm pretty sure that was the last question and after that it was just general thanks and closing out the session - Don't think anything of any import got missed. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was the last question and after that it was just general thanks and closing out the session - Don't think anything of any import got missed. =)
    S'okay, just checkin'.

Funcom employee

I'll double check to be sure!

Where can I get some TF2 with the devs, eh? :P

I wish I had been there, was fun to just listen to the Devs talk about experiences working on this game.

Videos are to long to watch, especially for someone who doesnt use sound on his pc like i do. Could anyone tell me if there were any dates mentioned or it was soon TM as usual?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Videos are to long to watch, especially for someone who doesnt use sound on his pc like i do. Could anyone tell me if there were any dates mentioned or it was soon TM as usual?
    As far as the engine, Means stated "when it's done". No dates will be given anymore until it's ready to hit the floor running.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    i might b wrong as i only just watched the clips but wheres the bore preview???????

or was the preview only for tho who went >.<
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

As far as the engine, Means stated "when it's done". No dates will be given anymore until it's ready to hit the floor running.
    Thx, i guess same goes for mythical balancing?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

They want to have the balance work ingame before the engine launch.
    Both requires extreme amount of work, but should give us a new and better AO in the end.
    With a new startup area with following quests for new players, better graphics and balance work, they will also re-release the game through different medias to start selling the game again.

No dates on either rebalance or engine, but hopefully this year.

They also say in the video that there will be an option for those that can't use the new engine to keep playing AO.
    They don't want to leave those dedicated players behind, so they can use the current engine.

All these things takes time, but will be very worth it in the end.
    The dev's are looking forward to this as much as we do, if not more, so I'm sure they are working as fast (but also thorough) as they can
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    A Rubi-Ka Story - youtube
    TRB Presentation Video divx | wegame

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I took a deep breth and resisted trolling temptation, could i get a cookie now?

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I m wondering to where Means "mind-finger" is pointing on the calendar when (if) he says : "this year"
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    I m wondering to where Means "mind-finger" is pointing on the calendar when (if) he says : "this year"
    It's his middle "mind-finger" & it is pointing towards the ceiling while his "mind-hand" is directed at anyone asking, "When™?".
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234