Thread: Static Dungeons?

Static Dungeons?

Hi all,

I've been away from AO since 12.6 I think it was when I left.... Then there was much talk about the future implementation of static dungeons in RK. Well, may I ask if there are some now (in Reb territories, please), how fun they are, what they're called and where they are located, etc?

Thinking of coming back to AO from DAoC, and am looking for changes in AO that might want to bring this 57 crat back.

Thanks,
    Donner.

Re: Static Dungeons?

Originally posted by Donner
    Hi all,

I've been away from AO since 12.6 I think it was when I left.... Then there was much talk about the future implementation of static dungeons in RK. Well, may I ask if there are some now (in Reb territories, please), how fun they are, what they're called and where they are located, etc?

Thinking of coming back to AO from DAoC, and am looking for changes in AO that might want to bring this 57 crat back.

Thanks,
    Donner.
    there's a mass search for the static missions

and there are storyline dungeons that are very challenging even if you are in a full team that is many levels above the dungeons intended level.

Three storyline dungeons (static dungeons):

Steps of Madness
    lvl 30-60 (ish, very tough mobs)
    Omni-Forest, 800x2800

Cyborg Barracks
    lvl 90ish
    Greater Tir County around 3200x2300

Clone lab
    lvl 40-70
    The Longest Road, 2000x800

Please do come back DnrCrat

I need some inspiration for my lvl 9 crat, Dubyacrat. Of course doctordisco is still in...

I actually haven't run through any of the dungeons yet, but DnrCrat could handle at least two of them (Cyborg Dungeon would still be a little too nasty methinks).