Thread: Is there anyway to prevent having to wait ten minutes for a snare to time out?

Question Is there anyway to prevent having to wait ten minutes for a snare to time out?

Just curious.

Thanks.

Yes - two ways that I can think of, off the top of my head:

1 - keep casting that inexperience nano, as was suggested in your other thread (by several people);

2 - sneak (yes, ubelievably, you move faster sneaking when you are snared) to the next NPC, and take some damage.

Related to point (2), above, you can also walk sideways (default 'z' and 'c' keys) to the next monster and take some damage. Basically anything that will take you out of runmode will be faster than trying to run with a snare on.

If you're talking about Roots, Enforcers got a line that's specific to removing hostile nanos but it's self-only.

If you aren't an Enforcer, then the only thing you can do is execute an offensive nano on yourself. I prefer Throwing Knife Inexperience myself as it's a jab at making the most useless skill in the game even worse on my guy.

Both Roots and Snares have a chance to break by either damage or having a hostile nano executed in yer NCU:

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...asp?AOID=82502

Check that one out.

ChanceOfBreakOnDebuff:64
    ChanceOfBreakOnSpellAttack:64

Not sure what the percentages are for actual weapon damage. Might be lumped in with one of the above two parameters.

Hope this helps!