Thread: breed abilitys change

breed abilitys change

you should change on the abilitys abit, trox \ opi \ NM

make that they all have 2 green, 2 light blue and 2 dark blue this way you might not wana change breed but twinking will be easyer for some

like trox can have stre stam green \ agil psy blue \ sense intell dark

i have trox im lasy but dont wana change breed for alpha symbs

pls come with ideas for this ^^
    hey !!

now all none soli breed have 2 green skill 3 dark and 1blue, make it 2 2 2
    hey !!

stop sucking, everything is doable in this game, they just need to add 1-2 items to make last symbs doable like support brain on trox ma and artillery chest on trox sol
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

and half of trox engi control symbs

you abilitys should trox \ opi \ NM on the abit, change

blue and have make this way will be you might 2 light change all not breed but easyer that for 2 green some they 2 dark wana blue twinking

like can have psy stam trox green \ agil blue \ sense stre intell dark

i dont have alpha symbs but wana trox lasy change breed for im

with pls this ideas for come ^^

google translate much?
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

lol

well since LoX and Lost Eden, almost everyone can equip full alpha symbs, even on a trox (except maybe some support parts).
    there are far enought buff items ingame, abilities boosts (researchs) and new buffs to equip that stuff without problems.

Only troxes have issues with some symbs, but this is intended and we get Mongo rage to compensate.

You mean overcompensate.

I dont like "Clones Online" anyway.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U
    Hell no!!!

Will someone PLEASE think of the trox crats.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Will someone PLEASE think of the trox Engis.
    Fixed
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Will someone PLEASE think of the trox shades.
    FIXED

WE GOT IT SO ROUGH WITH EQUIPTING SPIRITS, I DONT KNOW HOW TO COPE WITH IT!!! (add small case here to keep caps) TNX
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

just add few items to game to make last symbs that are doable into doable. like support brain on trox ma
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Will someone PLEASE think of the leets.
    FIXED the right way
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

I don´t agree the idea.

Only if MR slowed down to 500 AR and some other perk actions on Breed sides got "fixed".

Quote Originally Posted by DaviasI View Post
    FIXED the right way
    somewhat unrelated, but every time i see one of your posts i have to read it because after the first read i think "hey wait a minute! i didnt post that!"

on topic: the colour doesn't affect the max cap. the skills could be all green or all dark blue and they'd still cap out at the same. just sayin'

Funny how the breed change thread just centers on making Atroxes better... damn those OP nanomages... O_o
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.