Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - June 17th, 2011 - Traditional Friday Panic

Clokid FWM, zomg >.<
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Why is this weeks FWM for this week closed?
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

'Screw you guys, I'm going home'

Can't say I blame him though. No Q&A vid yet, no engine or rebalance news and Atlantean will 'probably' be OK? The resulting ****storm that is going to cause is not a good way to start off the weekend.

Means is just trolling. People see 0 replies and hope to post "First!' and there's no reply button inside. Could add 2nd post with "Problems?"
    i R not spik engrish

Quote Originally Posted by tasker_healer View Post
    Why is this weeks FWM for this week closed?
    To raise the pulse of every forumer that sees that reply count is at 0 and spam the reply buton to type "FIRST!!!" and fails ?

/edit : didnt even manage to make this joke first
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

The Canoe of Solitude must not be disturbed today.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    'Screw you guys, I'm going home'

Can't say I blame him though. No Q&A vid yet, no engine or rebalance news and Atlantean will 'probably' be OK? The resulting ****storm that is going to cause is not a good way to start off the weekend.
    Especially if you plan on a relaxing day of canoeing.

No comments ftw on the new FwM
    Also Its nice that the players beat the company to posting the Q&A video (thanks, Igri00!)

Cue top notch drama for friday afternoon!
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

For a brief and blissful moment I thought, "Mother Of Discord! I might be able to post on the first page of a FWM!" But then the universe exploded.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by gridpain View Post
    /edit : Didnt even manage to make this joke first
    first!
    i R not spik engrish

Didn't even let the translation dude get a post in!

Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    The delays were because of editing and getting them ready in such a busy week as this one (myself being the person doing the videos and there is a lot of video to go through).
    Um, Means said it was someone from TSW doing the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Um, Means said it was someone from TSW doing the videos.
    Famine is with TSW now, not AO, any work he does with AO is in his time.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Well i thought that i could post a comment in reets retreat topic named "Disappointing game director" or whatever it was named but it was removed. I can tell you guys as a man living in a former communist country this does in fact remind me of something ^^

Here is the previev of q&a movie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0X0j...eature=related
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

German translation since Means nerfed the real one:

Leider kein Video. Canada Day! Kanu

/courtesy of babylon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Well i thought that i could post a comment in reets retreat topic named "Disappointing game director" or whatever it was named but it was removed. I can tell you guys as a man living in a former communist country this does in fact remind me of something ^^

Here is the previev of q&a movie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0X0j...eature=related

And 'disproportionate response of the week' award goes to...

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    Didn't even let the translation dude get a post in!
    Moderators and above can post in threads whether they are closed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Or, in reality, the thread went downhill with a bunch of trolling, flaming, and other associated stupidity and was removed for that. If I removed a thread every time someone complained or griped, this entire subforum would be blank. The conspiracy theories get old, people. Also, this is questioning moderation, my private messages are ---> that way. Thanks.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Famine is with TSW now, not AO, any work he does with AO is in his time.
    Funny, his facebook says different: http://www.facebook.com/glenswan

Senior Assistant Community Manager · Sep 2009 to present · Durham, North Carolina
    Funcom is one of the top gaming publishers and developers in the world. I currently work with both Age of Conan and Anarchy Online Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOG). One of the best jobs ever! x2

• Age of Conan
      Mar 2011 to present
      Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures is a fantasy-themed massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by the Norwegian computer video game developer company Funcom, and is published by Eidos Interactive for the PC platform.
    • The Secret World
      Jan 2008 to present
      The Secret World is an upcoming MMORPG from developer Funcom (makers of Anarchy Online and Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures).
    • Anarchy Online
      Mar 2006 to present
      Anarchy Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) published and developed by Funcom. Released in the summer of 2001, the game was first in the genre to include a science-fiction setting, dynamic quests, free trials, and in-game advertising. The most ground breaking feature in Anarchy Online, however, was instancing.
    Last edited by Siahanor; Jul 1st, 2011 at 16:28:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    The conspiracy theories get old, people.
    Anarrina killed dumbledore!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Moderators and above can post in threads whether they are closed or not.
    Nice. Can you sneak over and unlock it? We could all sing "Oh Canada!" in troll harmony!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast