Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - June 17th, 2011 - Traditional Friday Panic

First: OMG 10th Aniversary stuff seems to be amazing. Gonna farm everything
    BUT... No shinning engine at 10th imaright?

Also... Is Genele still working? Seriously, I silence waited v2 of nanodocs and hmmm none till what? 2 months and half. Wondering ^^
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

yay, nothing brings the people together like a good alien invasion =)

Thanks for them aliumz in OA.

It was fun!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Knyffen View Post
    yay, nothing brings the people together like a good alien invasion =)

Thanks for them aliumz in OA.

It was fun!
    I missed it!

Xeratrading 220/26 NM trader|||Methalix 220/21 Atrox Enforcer
    Methaball 176/4 Atrox MP|||Xeradoc 150/16 Solitus Doctor
    Methafire 150/20 Atrox Soldier|||Xeradvent 121/10 Solitus Adventurer
    Xeranuke 186/17 Solitus Nano-technician
    Xeracrat 200/21 Solitus Bureaucrat
    President of ~~ Athalantes ~~
    Squad Commander of The Glowing Nightfliers

Quote Originally Posted by Keex View Post
    means, remember to keep an eye on your camera btw :-)

Yeah. Proof is a baaaad thing.
    'The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.' - Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
    It's dead, Jim.
    I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post

also, is dm bug gonna be fixed? ^^
    I like that bug!
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Btw guys, be warned that Canadian beer is better than the leet piss you call beer in the US.

Hope you all have fun
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    Btw guys, be warned that Canadian beer is better than the leet piss you call beer in the US.

Hope you all have fun
    Name a good Canadian beer. I am still waiting to try one. Maybe you keep the good stuff to yourselves?

Hope you all have fun
    Try some U.S. Microbrews.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

*blink* you really did it.....my suggestion....a leet in a mech!

Now i have to come back!!

*edit* The Jetpack and the car look pretty cool too
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Errr they moved from Norway?
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    errr they moved from norway?
    .................................................. ... >:|
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Btw guys, be warned that Canadian *** is better than the *** you call *** in the US.

Hope you all have fun
    I think you could fill in the *** with almost anything and get the same response from Americans.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

All the beers claiming to be Canadian that are sold in most retailers in the US do quite frankly suck. Most American beers sold as most retailers suck too to be quite honest. I'm sure it takes a bit more work to find good beer over crap beer in either country. Although I'll take cheap imports from Canada over Miller/Budweiser any day. Champagne of/King of Beers my a$$.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    I think you could fill in the *** with almost anything and get the same response from Americans.
    No you couldn't. Say "Belgium" if you want to test this theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    I think my point is proven.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Thumbs up

Tbh, bday items seem a lot of fun. Good job on these ! Plus, I am going to be the owner of a clio both irl and in a virtual world.

And it has been said before, but I hope that we'll get some videos of the party in Montreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    Seconded, totally
    Coordinator Zircone
    FAQ-team
    Operations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forum Rules

I hope the rainbow wig is easy to get for a level 60.

I got a 60 MP called "Clowncar" that has 3 pets called "Bozo", "Krusty" and "IT". He is wearing the full clown suit from the newland lake social clothing shop, red devil, white angel and roller-rat floating above his shoulders and currently a shark-helmet from the veteran shop (and AAD-shield and 1hb staff).

I want to swap that shark-helmet for the rainbow wig to complete the clown theme.

Well, I still need a red nose and huge shoes but I can live without those if I just get my hands on the wig. If I can't get it on the 60 MP and if I have to buy it from the item-shop then I wont get it >.<
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast