Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - June 17th, 2011 - Traditional Friday Panic

Custom avatars would be awesome

WTB!

Hi Means,

Shame no read engine on 10 Birthday. Still wait am very excite for new player XP.

You sincere,

Wulf
    Please, give change form. Want main be neutral. Red vs Blue are boring now.
    220 veteran player, no more complain for level alt. Do something and stop whine! (Take cry people friend with you.)
    Means: the new client to run FASTER on old hardware _________________ Faction champions.

In before the lastest!
    Gustatus similis pullus.

i was here and read that all

May 20th, 2011, 14:30:07
    Kintaii

Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    Kintaii, sorry to disturb, but when are you implementing the new BS changes?

Kintaii:Should be in our next update out - MstrBstrd and I are going to be working to finalize the majority of said changes today. With any luck it'll be on Testlive very, very soon. =)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
    It has gone nearly a month kintaii, seriously, get your estimates right.. and I hope it gets implemented soon.

I think this is the worst FWM yet...

Oh wait, I was wrong.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    something something "ingame" store ^_=

something something duke nukem forever
    something something something dark side. something something something complete.
    Because Race Yalm

It's worse then dead. Its brain is gone. oO
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

First topless brit. (after means ofc)
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

are you going to post any videos of the engine so everyone gets to see it this time, or is it going to be reserved for the people that can make the trip to the office?
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Lightbulb

In my experience, talk can be the death of ideas. That means that the more I discuss what I'm doing, the harder it is for me to just buckle down and finish my (art)work and other projects. Either I waste the time I should be doing things by discussing those things instead, let myself abandon a direction in which I made progress, or I allow anyone inclined to be negative (toward me, my work, or life itself) to sap my strength and/or distract me.

More specific details about the game's progress would be great, but I don't poke anyone with a stick and declare them deceased if they choose to not answer my questions or grant my wishes.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    something something something dark side. something something something complete.
    No tv and no beer make Homer something something...
    Point Blank

So, is it ever possible to get eouogh beer to join the party for AO neverending story in butt kiss. Ok, anyway. I give up. Give beeeeeeerrrr!!!
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Hecklers with party hats!
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    In my experience, talk can be the death of ideas. That means that the more I discuss what I'm doing, the harder it is for me to just buckle down and finish my (art)work and other projects. Either I waste the time I should be doing things by discussing those things instead, let myself abandon a direction in which I made progress, or I allow anyone inclined to be negative (toward me, my work, or life itself) to sap my strength and/or distract me.

More specific details about the game's progress would be great, but I don't poke anyone with a stick and declare them deceased if they choose to not answer my questions or grant my wishes.
    the problem is not that the idea of the new engine is dead, the problem is "the new engine seems to be only an idea" =)

(and doubt ur customers stay patient for 5 years while u keep on telling them almost done)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

And of course, no celebration would be complete without an in-game throwdown, and the combined might of ARK and Gridstream Productions is gonna bring it to you live with one of the biggest parties ever! Running over three days on two dimensions, this will be an event you don't want to miss! Complete list of times & dates is as follows:
    (all times listed in GMT)
    June 24th - Rimor: 23:00 - 01:00 (25th)
    June 25th - Atlantean: 01:00 - 03:00
    June 25th - Rimor: 11:00 - 19:00
    June 25th - Atlantean: 19:00 - 03:00 (26th)

ARK Community Relations will be on hand handing out prizes and heading up the fun, with a star-studded lineup from GSP to keep the music flowing! The DJ line up is:
    Atlantean: Shigy, Joanwilder, and Andyz
    Rimor: Tarryk, Phaetonix, and Sprklygrrl
    Thank you for changing the dates so that there are now multiple opportunities for people to participate in the parties without having to either miss work during the day on Friday (North America) or be up after midnight on Monday (Europe).

Now where are the "AO is TEN!" articles on the gaming websites???
    Last edited by Tazalanche; Jun 17th, 2011 at 21:02:51.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by nitr0 View Post
    the problem is not that the idea of the new engine is dead, the problem is "the new engine seems to be only an idea" =)

(and doubt ur customers stay patient for 5 years while u keep on telling them almost done)
    "The Engine is dead! Long live the Engine!" ;)

My blah-blah wasn't only about this Friday's ire, it was part rebuke for discussing works-in-progress in the first place.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Now where are the "AO is TEN!" articles on the gaming websites???
    they are likely waiting till it happens before making it news on their websites. seriously, I found nothing after searching for 15 minutes. Its probably just a double standard that (real) game websites have when announcing funcom stuff, but obviously with good reason.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Seriously, the action figures are awesome!

But the yalmaha looks like something you wouldn't drop in the prison shower.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

it looks like a futuristic cop car. just missing the flashing lights.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast