Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - June 3rd, 2011 - Thanks to a busy team

So when can I beg or demand or QQ for new engine video? Me must see shinies...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Reading between the lines...

The troops are restless. Over worked, under appreciated and poorly funded for far too long, Means equips Blackmane's Stat Buffer kneepads to forestall mass employee defections.

Great weekly post

Sounds like loads of hard work is happening out in Canada, I can't wait to see the results.

Keep at it !

Quote Originally Posted by Slipster View Post
    I can't wait to see the results.
    You can't, but you will.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Not first because that would be cheating
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

So... anyone else got the "ending credits" feeling from that?

Looked almost like some actors/actress's speech after winning some award or something.

He only forgot to thank his parents and god, and wish for world peace or something.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliniyah View Post
    I get that feeling from every fwm

just kidding, It was informative in a clever and thoughtful way.
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    That was an easy fix to your problem Sultry.

Shameful Devs, coming up with answers, that aren't just "leave it broken like it is."
    That'll be very helpful for my Melee doctor and my Agent when I'm trying to chase down an Enforcer, I'm sure.

Tech, you are a god amongst mere mortals when it comes to your knowledge of PvP in AO. Certainly you will tell me that my best option then is to dual log a Fixer to park on the other end of the portal since I play in an extremely low population timezone.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

good work this week guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombaaaa View Post
    Darmn I went all like " ohhh they gonna shut down the game after saying all that ****."
    Too bad it's not happening...
    Don't worry, he was just warming up for the real thing so that the fanboys don't go suicidal from sudden shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliniyah View Post

Looked almost like some actors/actress's speech after winning some award or something.

He only forgot to thank his parents and god, and wish for world peace or something.
    Hmm, maybe, or did the miss pay rise and now he must tell how great they are instead... Just joking ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Its just me, or Kintaii is overflowing in happyness?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Next FWM:

The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. That's all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    8. I hope Lindelu is enjoying a fantastic and well deserved Iceland vacation. If you are delayed due to the volcano...it is a good enough excuse. Thank you for the great work you have been doing with the new daily missions.
    That Volcano was only active for 5 days or so. Not an excuse. Lindelu is welcome to contact me here tho. Might be able to show him/her around.

Welcome to PM me.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by haxi View Post
    next fwm:

The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. That's all i need.
    I <3 You.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

4. Thank you Macrosun for the new "catch up to your target" mechanic.
    For pets, yes?

From my perspective - and I don't wish to be an arsehole about this, but it gets harder every day - I have to say that my gratitude will remain unexpressed until actual real results hit live servers. Every week that the rebalancing act remains a rumour makes me look and feel more stupid for having defended the AO dev team's decisions and development efforts in the past. I am now well past the point of fearing that what we have all been waiting for and working towards will be too little, and too late.
    Last edited by -Stage-; Jun 4th, 2011 at 03:27:18.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Since reverse knockback will not work as a name for this new mechanic, can we call it Ketchup?
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Thanks staff for doing your jobs keeping this sinking ship afloat.
    Really running out of things to tell us, aren't ya?

Next week's FWM will be Means' grocery shopping list.

The following week will be the devs' favorite colors.
    Last edited by Johnnykay; Jun 4th, 2011 at 06:55:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnykay View Post
    Really running out of things to tell us, aren't ya?
    What you think a list of what's been accomplished is a bad thing?
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    Since reverse knockback will not work as a name for this new mechanic, can we call it Ketchup?
    Hahahhahahahaha xD

*Dies*
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast