Thread: Dust brigades

Dust brigades

This is a thread to collect info from what players know and hopefully even grab events team into it.

What are the Dust Brigades?

See at the AOWiki article about them

What they want?

Their first and only (to my knowledge) official presentation video

They appeared several times in the past on events Reets event

Also a discussion in these forums about it.

here, here and here
    is what I could find in timeline (seriously FC put a search into timeline stuff)

Please put here what other things we know about them (as in canon and please don't post about other stuff like how good DB armor looks or how hard it is to kill boss etc)

About events: Why you guys stopped playing those guys? In my opinion it's a very interesting addition to AO story and some IC (by you as we are forbidden to play them) would add a lot!
    Last edited by Aloyce; May 28th, 2011 at 13:20:04.
    Current RP characters:
    Alyssa "Aloyce" Nemesio "offworld"
    Logan "Cosmicfreak" Stritzke
    Celia "Naleana"
    Cellante

There have been many rumors about them, ranging from them being a renegade clan, to a guerilla army funded by a hypercorporation.

The latter probably has some truth to it, since one of the old Dust Brigade bosses in PW has a nuke with an interesting name.

Sol is simply the solar system of Earth. Sol banking corporation was named after it, but that does not mean everything named Sol has to do with the hypercorp. More likely, the nano was named after the solar system.

I'm gonna need someone to verify, but I sorta remember there being a connection between the Kyr'oczh and dusters.

In they canyons (LOX) there is mention of the DB sending transmitions in the alien language... I think. My brain is way too fuzzy on that subject... if anyone has a better memory, or can correct mine please share.
    Point Blank