Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516

Thread: Friday with Means - May 27th, 2011 - Screens

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    What I think is irrelevant.

It's not up to you (nor me) to decide what FWM should be about; That's up to Means.
    That aside, you should get your facts right. You claim there were no reports of progress... Please see the quote below and try to say that again, okay?
    Ok, I guess we will be seeing these things soon then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanana View Post
    Ok, I guess we will be seeing these things soon then.
    This sounds like you think everything listed is complete. Does this mean that you think there's no progress unless stuff is 100% done? If so, I am very happy you're not my boss.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Tanana View Post
    You really find it worthwhile to read a list of thank you's in FWM as appose to being updated on the progress FC have made towards the new engine and rebalancing?
    I do, because it tells you what's being worked on from almost every dev involved in AO. I mean, how much clearer do you want it to be for you?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

nice BS changes^^...no more ranged newbs hiding in geometry of map!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

One more question : Is there anything done about balancing numbers of players join on each side of BS?

quite often, i see 6 clans get in and 3 omnis get in? Wasn't 4 was the min. number of players needed to start bs, so why doesn't the Queue Manager wait for both sides to achieve 4 players then allow any further player addition?
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    One more question : Is there anything done about balancing numbers of players join on each side of BS?

quite often, i see 6 clans get in and 3 omnis get in? Wasn't 4 was the min. number of players needed to start bs, so why doesn't the Queue Manager wait for both sides to achieve 4 players then allow any further player addition?
    Because there were 4 signed up and only 3 accepted?
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Because there were 4 signed up and only 3 accepted?
    read my comment once more and try to reply again
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

read my comment once more and try to reply again
    Were you #3 in queue when the round started? Are you sure someone didn't sign up after you making 4? None of these things were stated in your previous post, therefore my reply was based on the information that was provided.

Now how about you try again.
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

nice BS changes^^...no more ranged newbs hiding in geometry of map!
    I liked the sniping and suprising other snipers. So bs is the new duel-room now...

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Were you #3 in queue when the round started? Are you sure someone didn't sign up after you making 4?
    thats the problem. BS starts based on queue and not on how many accepts invitation.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

and bs is mostly one side outnumbering the other. if 6 clan sign up and only 4 omni usually all of them get invite. broken system. i dont understand why they didnt fixed that when they changed the bs starting reqs from 6 to 4 players.......
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

Worse still is when the round is about 4 to 6, or 3 to 6. Then halfway through the round another person signs up on the smaller side, so the queue system lets in that person and 2-3 people for the larger side, making it more unbalanced. It happens. It happened just a few nights ago.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

I've seen that you still stay in queue even when your toon logs off.

I logged out of my toon in queue #4, I logged back in 2 hours later, still #4... so all those that aren't accepting either 1. Are in the middle of something, so BS isn't worth it atm or 2. They logged their toons off in Queue and can't accept anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendfluf View Post
    I've seen that you still stay in queue even when your toon logs off.
    Which is exactly why I have the decency to run back to BS hub and remove myself from queue before logging off. Crappy work around for poor game mechanics though, stuff like that shoud automatically happen just by logging out.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516