Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Anarchy Online QQ Qontest!

QQ

Nuff?

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Lol ... Kintaii said "QQ" .... I bet someone will petition him for harassment !

And, yeah, that was my entry for the contest.
    Last edited by Kintaii; May 13th, 2011 at 19:54:05. Reason: Very slight edit, you know why. ;P
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

None of you are even worthy of one of my rants. I have a crappy job, where the probability of any new recruits being utterly stupid are 90%. Some of them cant count, some of them cant read, some of them have never even heard of a toothbrush, some of them have no sense of humor, some of them have never heard of washing their clothes, most of them have no common sense whatsoever, some of them happily cheat on their wife for over 2 years with another co-worker; even with their wife's recent diagnosis of breast cancer, some of them havent heard of using a bar of soap or deodorant. Some of them think its an intelligent idea to bring 2 years worth of old pizza boxes that have been festering in their bedroom to work in order for them to be put in the cardboard compactor and crushed for recycling. One of them has a father who was a shareholder in the company before it got sold and supposedly has it written in the contract that they have a job for life and cannot be fired under any circumstances. Some of them drive forklift trucks whilst drunk, stoned, on speed, on crack and utterly recklessly.

Theres no discipline, the management take no responsibility for anything, they make clueless decisions several times a workday. They threaten you with the loss of your job when things even go the slightest bit badly and never praise you when you perform a minor miracle. First Aid members of staff are expected to walk half a mile to the nearest first aid point in order to treat the injured, not even considering that the human brain shuts off if its starved from oxygen for over 3 minutes and that a shut off brain results in death. Accidents "dont exist" because the manager rips them from out the accident book in order to keep a supposed flawless reputation of working practice. Holiday booking rules are inconsistant and more often or not it depends on how busy the workplace is and whether your nose is brown enough from shoving it up the managers **** as to whether you get it or not. One worker does hardly and work, and the other works their socks off every single day, the difference? None, both get paid the same. I get asked if i want to do overtime, i always refuse for all the stuff stated above, and then i get hated for it as a result. I got bullied by my supervisor for a year or so before she resigned from her position due to revolations about her having sexual intercourse on company property, i was sexually harrassed by another man for a year or so until he left after a workplace restructuring took place that left him out of pocket.

Dont you ******* dare tell me that you think you can handle any of that on a daily basis. I put up with that ******** every single day just so i can pay my rent, pay my living costs, scrounge a tiny amount of savings and pay for my ******* ****** car, which broke down on the way to the garage today after a week or so of problems, yes, lets turn left into a junction and have the engine decide that it wants to die on you! Fan****ingtastic. Yet you have the ******* nerve to make a QQ competition? Well i put my sorry *** through hell, compared to some of these crybabies i think i have every right to complain about the stuff i have stated above! If any of you have a worse life than mine, then may god have mercy upon you.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

i can handle the above easy ****ing peas^
    so u think it might good laught for ur all FC STAFF to have thread of this ? well hhahahahahahhahah i feel bad for u bcuz u not seen me coming so now u hear me out in full steam
    ****ing plaeyr harassmet is ABUDNTANT is GAME and FORMS u do not no even half of all battle but u have player spam buffting player with LEET MANA OF VETERA continual and i see no patch note of how this is to fixed and now issue of NON DUALED WESPON only be RIGHT HAND EQUIPT? fc wat is this ****ing ****bull u think bcuz ur all the majoreity right handes u can KICK left hand to CURB i think not u will fix this u will see and for record i have no ****ING simptahy for plaeyer who COMPLAIN of FGRID in PVP this is ****bull to complain of longstand gaem MECHANCIS especially now when notrum war is stron on RIMOR ppl now **** abot this tinsy winssy mana pogram ? we have funally TRUE OMNI who RISE UP to show these ****er clan how to **** **** up and they go IMMEDIATLY to DADDY FUNCOM instead of OMRPIVE TACTCI well they are gumps all of them so i expect it yes but also no is too far they say it block gaemplay and is HARASMENT well the wrong so we keep PUSH clan and we WILL AVAIL to u gumps all i say is today we kill and tomorrow more
    he**n mu**ku
    Last edited by Shuzzy; May 13th, 2011 at 20:05:38.
    Shuzzy bureacrat

Hard pressed to beat the irl qq, know how many of those things feel on a smaller scale...

Ingame tho:

Collector: Yeah, good job to the forum PvPers who totally ruined that instance by posting false or sploited figures, and crying about how it was gonna ruin the economy (cos it's so healthy now, right?). Now its just a useful way to fill your bank with ToTW loot and the nodrop soldier gun. Nice.

Advys: So irritating/OP in PvP they make actually make you happy to see a dubblenab NT. Utterly pointless in PvM except for tanking Collector, which actually makes them marginally more pointless. 50% of the rebalance would be complete if the entire profession was just deleted.

Spawncampers: Do I need to elaborate? AO is prob the only game I've played where people actually try and argue this as a valid tactic, rather than the ***hole move it really is.
    Sheffsam (200/0 Agent) E - Drsheffsam (200/0 Doc) E - Sheffsammy (200/0 NT) E - Sheffie (200/0 Trader) E - Sheffix (200/0 Fixer) E
    Sheffs (220/30/70 Doc) Crit - Nabcake (220/30/70 NT) Cheap & Effective - Sheff (220/30/67 Agent) Equip Undecided
    RK2 Neutral - Grey Area

Why is it I can stab someone from acrost the room on my shade, but when I click the ****** grid while standing on top of it, I get "You are too far away; please move closer!" Also why is it that my Enfo's nanodeck has 60 ar and no Defense, while my shade gets 30 ar and 30 aad?
    Last edited by Stupidjesse; May 13th, 2011 at 20:03:53.
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

220/70/30 The "Stupidjesse" Fatman
    220/70/30 "Lamp"...The Shade...get it?
    150/42/20 "Luwa" soli ma
    200/20/15 Agent Pew "Yasuda" Pew

:: Proud Member of Spartans ::

(since it was supposed to be light hearted:

About a year ago, we were promissed by Kintaii "hello I am a roleplayer" that we would get a gamestory "pretty soon".
    It is still standing still after 7 years of "cryosleep" as they say in sci-fi movies.
    The glorious contribution to in-carracter development was an out of carracter forum. Nothing else so far.
    This lead to that the meetings threds were moved to the out of carracter forum.
    Any roleplayer know that you dont mix in-carracter and out of carracter information.
    Now. I know about the meetings, but since my carracter isn't supposed to know about them, My carracter can't go. That would be metagaming.
    I have now missed the last year of meetings.
    I am hoping to get a meeting call in carracter again, but I am not holding my breath.
    And by the way. Kintaii said only one post per person, Guess who has 2 posts in this thred. Just a hint. Look at the name on the first two. Some are over the rules, I guess.
    Last edited by Gimpeline; May 17th, 2011 at 01:40:46.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

<reserved> in before 3rd page
    Qret 220 Bureaucrat
    Musstang 103 Enforcer
    Pherto 106 Fixer

proud Unit Member of
    Storm

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **** annarina's bull**** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

cookies as ****
    Last edited by Waahash; May 13th, 2011 at 21:04:53.

Snares / Roots....

For *** sake, do something about snares / roots landing on Engis, ....in particular ME! We're a defensive class ...wheres our ******* defensives / resistance to these things?

Why is it everyone and his gran can land what seems like a snare / root 100000000% of the time, even from what seems like the next zone. With unresponsive pets adhereing to the /follow command Engis are too easily disabled (and pets take far too long to return).

Stims and what not are ******* useless, they take too long and 1 sec later you're snared again, we need some resistance so we can KEEP UP WITH OUR OWN PETS when some running n00b decides to take off ...leaving behind ME snared / rooted.

Hmm maybe I can root / snare then..oh wait, I get to use my graft once in a lifetime coz the cool down is sooooo ******* long it makes then almost redundant, for **** sake I just don't want ppl getting away from me when I'm snared / rooted ...and please don't mention pet snare, just as ******* useless with ppl taking advantage of poor pathing.

I know running away is a tactic, but snares / roots don't bless me with this tactic coz some n00b will spam me with a snare / root then run off themselves, c'mon, if they're too scared to fight they should have such tools nerfed so they have to confront me.

Engis need an innate resistance to these CC tools, think about it ..it would be OUR DEFENSE, zomg a defence class with defences, go figure.

I mean **** if we're gonna be susceptible to such things give us something to combat it, I don't see my current toolset providing that for me.

Sheeesh, just do something about it, ppl whine about OP Engis yet I feel I spend a good deal of time rooted / snared ..it shouldn't be this way, I wanna get stuck in and I can't.

Make PVP a bit more fun please Funcom
    .:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

Not sure if this qualifies or not, but how can I participate in this thing called 'QQ' if I have no clue what on earth a 'QQ' is hmmm? reading the first few posts in this thread it seems to be a 'Complaints Contest' of some sort, but that should be "CC' not 'QQ'. So at the risk of failing this threads intent,.. what in the world does 'QQ' stand for? Is the full name Qxx Qyy in itself breaking the rules to keep this thread clean?

My mind is boggled.. Quality Questions? Quick Quacks? Questionable Quizzes? Quintessential Questions? Quick Quivers? Quivering Quickly? Quaker Quotes?

Help!

Oh btw more new icons on test, coming soon(tm) to live

Edit v1.0: 71 posts, 2700+ views and nobody took my question seriously? Yoohooo!! WHAT DOES "QQ" MEAN? I'm beginning to think it's a foreign language acronym for "Ignore Doc"

Edit v2.0: finally, someone sent me a PM telling me what it is.. 'QQ'= 2 eyes with tears, or MMO Acronym for "Quit!!" just like when people say 'kk' instead of OK.. so this contest is asking players their best reason for quitting AO? (not good PR in my opinion) or.. asking players to recount their saddest moment in AO? (too negative a subject for me) Is this thread to counterbalance the "Tell us why Anarchy Online is special to you!" thread? and all part of this new 'Balancing' trend in AO?

Final comments: I have always had fun in AO, I am still having fun in AO, and I will continue to have fun in AO. But I am probably unique in that I play games to have fun, I'd reccomend you people try to do the same.
    Last edited by Docaholic; May 14th, 2011 at 14:45:31.
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

hahaha... ahaha... haha... err.. hahaha... ahah... engine!??!?ß eheheh heheh heheheh er.. reballance?!?! hummmzummzummm playerbase... hahahhahahhahah... err.. duuh... what did i forget? Oh wait,

Working as intended!
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

HELLO! I DID NOT READ THE RULES OF THE THREAD AND QUOTED SOMEONE ELSE'S POST!! I SHOULD BE VERY HAPPY THAT MY POST IS NOT GETTING NUKED FROM ORBIT RIGHT NOW!

Anyways, my QQ: The mother****** in AO who keeps calling/texting my girlfriend every time when I am supposed to get something actually done in AO ... die in hell a******!!@)(/!! I'm so sick and tired of having my gf call out "honey" after being on lft for 2 hours and finally gotten a group for something worth doing.

NB: If you, whoever you are, tell her I wrote this I will kill you! When I find you!
    Last edited by Kintaii; May 13th, 2011 at 21:50:17. Reason: Rules is rules.

If Bin Laden played this game he would have been a NT: 10 years of easy nuking, massive evades, and ended up two-shotted by a soldier. Way to go!.
    Last edited by Ocene; May 18th, 2011 at 18:12:20.

Everybody hates me!

Everybody hates neutrals because we're just stupid fencesitters that don't have the mental ability to make a choice. We're also lazy and dirty of course! FC obviously hates us even more cause they don't want to give us no ******** (cookies) and even deny our basic right to be neutral once we've been something else!

Everybody also hates froobs because we don't give no money! You're just jealous that we can keep our moneyz! I don't want your ****** CCS! really! FC hates froobs even more because all they want is money money money which is clearly proven by the stupid itemstore that is clearly gamebreaking but they don't care because it gives money. So FC just decides to screw us froobs over because they hate us and they just going to break us as revenge: the rebalancing is clear proof; they are just going to break all froob raids so we have nothing to do anymore because they want us gone (making the population even lower!)! They probably won't even let froobs win this contest because imagine that we would get Funcom points while we never paid something!

Everybody also hates NT's because they get killed by their doubles. I don't even have doubles but still they hate me! Obviously FC also hates NT's, ... or maybe not.

Everybody also hates people that want a hardcore, complex game, because they just want to have it easy and be lazy and sit in OST teams all day long and then buy all their lootrights without even doing jack ****. FC also hates people that want a complex game because they don't do anything about OSTing and just help people with being lazy by making easy dailies that give ****loads of XP and tokens and AIXP so people don't need to do anything anymore. They even introduced itemstore so you have a way to make credits with money so you can buy lootrights! And with the rebalance FC is dumbing everything down so that crowd control and debuffs barely work like in all other ****ty games and everything gets super easy.

I'm a froob, neutral NT that likes complex gaming, stop hating me everybody! Stooop it!
    please...?
    *wet puppy eyes*
    *Starts crying*

Edit: "Off topic", how are you ever going to chose a winner fairly, there is no way you can... I mean, if you read my post 5 days ago, there is no way you're still going to find it a nice post today, because you know it by now and the 'fresh' part about it has worn off... Also, since it is a very subjective choice it never can be fair: you'll just end up choosing somebody you like instead of the best post.
    Last edited by Edta; May 19th, 2011 at 01:59:43.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

To be honest, the most sad thing is that Kintaii has now realised that forum PVP now is the more fun than the real game..
    and apparently spends time on these "forum events" rather than ingame..

((as sarcastic as I could put it
    but all humour has a gain of truth in it..[[double sarcasm-punch]]))
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Why can't I QQ!?!?!

A competition about QQing, something that should be as simple for me as breathing. I was so delighted when I saw this thread that I thought "Here is a chance for me to put my skills to good use!" So many options, so many ways to QQ, even a little rant would be pure gold from a hater as gifted as me...but...nothing. Why, WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Of all the times when I could complain and have it work in my favor there is nothing I can complain about. This is ridiculous! How is it whenever there is a chance to display one's talent you find yourself completely incapable of producing even the smallest iota as an example? So many idiots I could tear apart, so much failure in
    AO that needs pointing out to FC's obviously inept staff, and I cannot fathom even a miniscule topic in which to QQ about. Even AO's epic levels of delay which serve as a viable replacement for the classic phrases "when pigs fly" or "when hell freezes over" cannot spark the inspiration for a miraculous complaint that would send shockwaves through these forums.

This is beyond absurd. I do not know what the devs did, because it is obviously their fault, but I have absolutely nothing I can consider a worthy QQ. Screw it, I am not even going to bother submitting something for this pathetic competition. Back to trolling the REAL forums because just like
    AO, there is nothing for me here.
    Last edited by Gatester; May 13th, 2011 at 22:21:52.

I'm an engineer. How bout throwing me a bone? I mean seriously, has there been anything decent for engies since the AMEP? Oh yeah, zombie mutt. so.... 2 things in the 6 years i have been playing were added that made the profession better.... well 1 thing, since not all engineers are pistol. so 1 1/2 things. Buut, to make up for this, you listen to teh nerfest prof, soldiers, in their epic QQ fest that made mps during the "big protest" look like hardcore funcom fanbois about our sheild rippers and blockers. In response to the group of neanderthals who think pvp = tab, q, slam face repeatedly into keyboard, win!!! you have decided to nerf our shield rippers and personal blockers. Thanks, jackholes.

Oh and about blockers. the new team blockers need to be recast to be kept up. (not that there should be team blockers in the first place, L2P YOU FREAKING NOOBS AND QUIT GETTING ME CALLED!) But now, instead of the delightful job of being the taxi warp service for people too lazy to make it to the field themselves (How do you think I got there? Huh? Magic?) as well as responding to BLOXORZ PLX! now i gotta follow people around continuosly recasting blockers, while at the same time warping in people to stupid to use a jetbike. Thanks devs. How about I stick this jamming tower somewhere unpleasant?

Oh and another thing... that @$#&*!^!@ Aimedshot pistol. GET IT THE HELL OUT OF GAME! Its all the reason anyone needs whenever an engie or crat says something about their toolset in pvp "U haff AS pistol!!11!! STFU!!one11!" its done more damage to pistol using profs (other than advy ofc, but hey, lovechildren are lovechildren) than any other thing. Could I have a toolset that came out sometime AFTER notum wars? Oh wait, I has AS. Maibad.

I also want something that lets me affect other people like them killing my pets does in pvp. A nano that unequips their weapons will do nicely. oh, what you can't self it in your pvp gear? QQ moar. every time some faceroll sold kills a pet and runs, i have to swap to recast. (or use a bs shell and get rooted, yeah, THAT was a good idea. just what i need, a portable hostile crat shoved up my backside every time i need a pet)

In closing, I'm convinced that noone on the funcom staff has ever played an engineer, has any bloody clue what the prof is about, and is only interested in getting their toons carb and keeping their pet soldiers from getting killed in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

[Not A Placeholder]

Last edited by Arriviste; May 19th, 2011 at 06:23:34. Reason: I'm a giving person...
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast