Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - May 13th, 2011 - Friday the 13th?

Thoose Fridays start to bore me... false promises and no progress since like years. This reballance / new engine horse is dead and once it will be life and true, nothing of the community will be left.

Summer break for me in 2 days. And i bet 500 mil, when i reactivate in Oct. , nothing will have changed and im prolly alone by that time in my org to log on and say "hi" .

sad but

/true Story

Have a nice summer all, and lets see to whom i can talk when im back...
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...=589519&page=2

if anyone wants to win a rbp or something =)

i know.. kinda off topic, so "41st! yeah..." (or what people usually say here ^^)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Quote Originally Posted by Pheddex View Post
    Thoose Fridays start to bore me... false promises and no progress since like years.
    My friend is leveling a doc to be able to get xan-stuff for his main. Means, someone? Fix plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Next week another intern will be joining the team, "Cube" on these forums. I'm sure most of you have seen his AO videos before..but here they are again for those who somehow missed out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYvIQ0ri5Kg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmSB6f3_lo0

It will be great to get him here. I can't wait to see what he puts together for the preview of the new engine.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Excellent pick, I've seen those videos a couple of years ago. And with a simple tool, and good music he was able to make me walk through AO with the same feeling of walking through Paris in a rainy winter day. Which, considering it's Paris, I love.

This guy has talent.

Those are some sick videos

Quote Originally Posted by MyGift View Post
    Jesus will it ever come out?!
    Funny story, according to some local billboards here in America Jesus will be out before the engine.

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...20may%2021.jpg

http://www.bakersfieldalternative.co...condComing.jpg

http://www.blogsmonroe.com/faith/wp-...nLastDays1.jpg (this one has a guarantee, so you know it's true)
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Question

Ok, so you're not posting the Agent document because that should include every new nano that can be FPable from now on, so you can't post that until every nano has been balanced and pondered about it's FPability.

I understand that point.

But why don't you post a document that contains the changes specific to Agent's nanos? The nanos only Agents can do, you know, like our root, snare, detaunt, escape, concentration, DoT, concealment, damage, etc etc nano lines?

Is the Agent profession in itself being changed too, or only other profession's (FPable) nanos?

Just don't make us a vicariate plz! :x

Love the track in the first vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYvIQ0ri5Kg

It's pretty clear Cube loves the game from his vids. Good stuff.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    But why don't you post a document that contains the changes specific to Agent's nanos? The nanos only Agents can do, you know, like our root, snare, detaunt, escape, concentration, DoT, concealment, damage, etc etc nano lines?
    Probably because of how FP is a part of an agents toolset, meaning their own nanos have to be balanced with what they can FP in mind.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Probably because of how FP is a part of an agents toolset, meaning their own nanos have to be balanced with what they can FP in mind.
    The agent profession is not only a mime, first we are the stealth ranged assassin, then the jack of all trades, at least that's the official Funcom description.

You can change the Agent exclusive toolset first, and then the FPable nanos accordingly to get overall balance, makes sense for the uniqueness of the profession, and also we don't have to wait until the second coming of jesus christ (Soon TM) to see where's the Agent profession is heading.

Every other profession already has a guideline of what Funcom is planning to do, so you have the chance to give feedback and get things changed if the community agrees about it. Agents are being relegated and unless Funcom doesn't post a partial Agent document, or at least general guidelines, we won't be able to give feedback about the changes, that means we could end up being nerfed to oblivion, or OPed beyond limits, so that not only concerns agents in particular, but everybody else too.

Its amazing how no one posts in FwM when theres dedicated QQ thread.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    shows how many people on here are trolls
    This is my signature. Gaze upon its awesomeness and weep because yours can never be this awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstabber View Post
    shows how many people on here are trolls
    Nothing much to respond to, really.... 'Hey guys, we're still alive' would have been nearly as informative..

Insert post about how hiring a guy to make the engine preview video would have made more sense 65 weeks ago when the video was used as a carrot.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    Insert post about how hiring a guy to make the engine preview video would have made more sense 65 weeks ago when the video was used as a carrot.
    I couldn't help but laugh at this one
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 57 seconds.
    i R not spik engrish

FwM has become a symbol for the desolate state of the game and playerbase.

The former, because its just a way to repeat over and over again what will be without ever delivering and the latter because we can see each week how the number of posts dwindles, like the playerbase does... 3 pages by monday.

The thread you're looking for is over there
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast