Thread: ok, a constructive post for once

Cool ok, a constructive post for once

/me is tired of sitting on the sidelines
    /me is tired of getting killed,.... everytime
    /me wants to know how to overcome the trader (with blue nano resist)
    /me wants to know how to nab the fixer with GA

/me is a neut lvl 118 pistol adv and shaquaneeva wants to know how to do this thing called PvP

tips anyone

Find a trader that is dumb enough not to raise his defenses.

Kill the fixer before he casts his GA..or one that forgot to refresh it.

run in the arena and cast calms on shaquaneeva
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

i dont think im being taken seriously

oh well

but in all seriousness, i keep reading how it takes brains to win in pvp, not just hit the button and wait for the kill, ok then, if thats the case what do i need to do ? what are some basic tactics? i im only going to get owed by a trader, than what class can i attack with an advantage ? i know im at a disadvantage (neut, <180, adv, pistol user, ql 40 shields(not like they were usefull anyway)) but what do i need to do to no longer be a gimp

(where did this term gimp come from ? )

Max nano resist and implant it (regardless of color), fight at full defense, have your debuffed heals available on an alternate speedbar. If the fight draws out at all, take advantage of your run buffs and try to draw the trader into friendly territory (guards or what not). Don't fight a trader that already has divest/plunder running if at all possible.

Beating a trader is a matter of speed. You need to get the trader worried about his health and not worried about draining you. If you see the trader start healing (you'll see the damage part of the heal), switch to full offense to get the AMS advantage and try to finish him off.

These are generic tips. I've fought very few adventurers and I haven't been killed by one yet, so I can't really refer you to anyone.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)