Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: List of reliable tradeskillers in Rubi Ka

bump edit
    Ghengis "Zedtrion" Khan

Have mausser, will travel. But show me the money first!

Addendum for me, please:

'Will not build/modify weapons for OT employees.'

Not so wise to build weapons for those who might just use them on me later. All other tradeskill-processes are acceptable, though.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I am a lvl 167 engineer on RK2

I can do everything but soft armor

Hope ppl think I am realiable, at least noone have complained so far

rewq

omni trader lvl 183.

Can do almost everything.

I'm not too sure about ***.

When we caught Beldor doing some major ninja looting (including a Soul Frag),
    (and about Beldor: hang him in the highest tree)
    Last edited by Dyna18; Nov 30th, 2002 at 01:18:18.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

As a doc not much ;p, tho can do anything np / pharma related currently.

Know a few guildies who can almost make anything (tho not listed atm, will ask them about it).

/G
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

bump edit
    Ghengis "Zedtrion" Khan

Have mausser, will travel. But show me the money first!

rk1 doc here ^^

can make almost anything but ql239 anima nano and carb no pppe shape hard

can make vt eggs at least with sf up to ql198 i believe already made a few ga nanos no ns1/2s though 1015np self buffed if im not busy and dont have to implant to make the nanos or what ever is needed service is free and alot faster if the pieces needed are brought to me ^^

service might be a little slow but thats what you get when ya gotta switch out implants constantly and its free

edit* forgot to add only 450 b&e and i dont plan on raising it anymore
    Last edited by gwend; Nov 4th, 2002 at 09:25:53.
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

ugh cant believe i forgot to put ayashii on this list she sits by nw terms every day making things for tips only made countless carb sets for me bronto hide

she does it all lvl200 eng
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

mmm I like cheese and candy
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Cheesy candy? Oi.

I bet the Mongol restaurants have this as a featured 'dessert', similarly to the other notable foods. Kumiss, for instance.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

my engy Romaker

600+skills in all
    800+ B&E
    850+ Comp Lit
    800+ NP can get to 1066 for 200 imps with a minor implant swap and a +92 NP buff from MP
    can do up to ql 140 Carbonum implant free 160 with 125 imps in for it.
    Can Overtune Tank armors up to ql200
    Nanos up to 150 with little work
    Can hack any recepticle at least the 200s I have hacked.
    Can hack Surgery Clinic up to ql200 with Karma running cant combine with disasembly clinics though 900Electrical is out of my league atm.

I am RK1 and clan not much of a traveler but if I am around just give me a tell and I will do what I can.

can not make bronto dont have pppe for it sry =P

Thumbs up Make this threed sticky please.

Update on Anneli.

Doing most stuff up to ql 150.
    Sort/hard armor, Agrotrimmes, Implants.
    A bit low on WS yet though. up to ql 120 only.
    My mains.
    Patherson - Adv, lvl 207
    Anneli - Engy lvl 187
    and a few more.....

Thumbs up Nothing to add......

Just a bump.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

you can add cybershead to that list

i dont charge much myself but i dont have time atm for much tradeskills i need XP

Smen, 158 engie, RK1

Smen, 158 engie.

I try to help out when I can. I usually don't charge anything, but that implies that I can do stuff at my own tempo, and that I get the parts needed - except for nano parts which are real cheap. I may use the "no" word if I have customers waiting.

With buffs I can do:

Soft/hard armor (dragon, carbo, CAS, barter, bronto, mantis) up to ql 200. Buff: only SFA needed, usually quick.

Non-jobe implants up to ql 200. Buff: only ASM needed to get 1000+ NP, usually quick.

Nanos up to approx ql 190. Buff: Needing several Maestro buffs to do 190'es. May take time.

Within a few levels I will also make VT eggs.

I think most people find me trustworthy. If I accidentally should destroy/lose something while assembling, you will be reimbursed with the market/shop price of the item.
    (Yes, it has happened that I f.ex made three carbo sleeves while sleeping at the keyboard)

Smen

another note on petard12 on rk2, i made some business with him, pretty valuable stuff partly. nulltiy, ga, CAS. never had any problems.
    i dont know what was going on in your team dyna, but i would rate him as very reliable.

Would like to add Afelia as a trustworthy builder

He is a trader that just built me some Notum Saturated Armor, and can do most armors requiring shape hard or shape soft, and CAS. As well as other stuff that doesn't come to mind atm.

CFGauss
    157 Nanomage NT

Just a little edit..
    behind my name it says "everything"... not true..
    I don't do pharmatech... not yet atleast..

add tauceti5 up there for implants, he couldnt hurt a soul =] very reliable, i know him in real life. Definitly deserves to be on RK-1 list

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast