Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - May 6th, 2011 - Thank you and farewell to Metaing

Bai Metaing!! I'm gonna wear your t-shirt to commemorate your departure

knowing metaing from testlive I can greatly say it will be sad seeing him leave the funcom team, and hopefully still will see him on testlive so hopefully not a long farewell as he is a great asset to Anarchy Online
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Sounded like an obituary. So... R.I.P. Metaing.

For heavens sake - this would be the dunno how many possibility for my char to move forward sliding or flying or how ever without using the legs?

Fix the char transfer from RK3 to RK1 or RK2 (just to mention again - char copy to testlive works like a charm...) before using braincells for weeks about such content!

KD

P.S.: I am waiting for FIVE weeks now!
    Last edited by Anarrina; May 7th, 2011 at 09:01:11.
    Krissy Krisdoc Machtgesund (LVL220/21 Doc)
    Lussam (LVL150 Enfo - Sector10 tank )
    Yeah "Mixit" Baby - Grenade-Engineer
    Prince "Cratbureau" Charming

Smart ones are abandoning ship? Is that it?

Good luck Metaing playing on RK4. However I have to warn you, its a tough server too. Have fun

Also: IBTFirst
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisdoc View Post
    If ANYONE waits more than anything in this game I would suggest you directly PM someone important on the forums. I don't get why anyone would think that making a post about it on the forums themselves would be more effective than a direct message.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

bye mate, good luck to you in whatever endeavour you may embark upon next.
    This is my signature. Gaze upon its awesomeness and weep because yours can never be this awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    If ANYONE waits more than anything in this game I would suggest you directly PM someone important on the forums. I don't get why anyone would think that making a post about it on the forums themselves would be more effective than a direct message.

You will not believe how many PMs and emails I sent in the past five weeks. And as I don't know who is involved in all those PMs and emails, I really think that some more people - also from FC - read it here.
    I will not think about what would have happen if the ENGLISH community was forced to have their stuff moved to the GERMAN server instead. And I will not even ask about how much whining could have flooded the forums when the char transfer is not working as intended and as pronounced on the corresponding website ("Character transfers may take up to 6 hours to be processed[...]" is what you can still read there....).

KD
    Krissy Krisdoc Machtgesund (LVL220/21 Doc)
    Lussam (LVL150 Enfo - Sector10 tank )
    Yeah "Mixit" Baby - Grenade-Engineer
    Prince "Cratbureau" Charming

For heavens sake - this would be the dunno how many possibility for my char to move forward sliding or flying or how ever without using the legs?

Fix the char transfer from RK3 to RK1 or RK2 (just to mention again - char copy to testlive works like a charm...) before using braincells for weeks about such content!

KD

/sign
    waiting couple of weeks ²

edit: the shame about this will be:

created : 2002-11-20 11:51:28

ID 2002-11-28 USD 19.95 Bestätigt (Start der Spielzeit 2002-11-20 11:51:28)

Im playing and paying for years ... I think Im one of the veteran players in AO and we still have to wait months for a transfer wich is out of order
    Last edited by Sugarbabe; May 7th, 2011 at 13:08:21.

So long, thanks for the fish
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I have two VERY distinct feelings that are quite opposite with this FWM.

1. Farewell Metaing. You seem to be one of the few that really cared for this game and tried to improve it in any way possible. Maybe one day you can return?

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Dev leaving...
    No Engine news...
    No Rebalance news...

You can always count on FWM to brighten up your Fridays!
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

So thats all?!?

Quote Originally Posted by fakiiri View Post
    So thats all?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    The downside of this is that the Agent nanodoc is going to take longer than we initially told you guys. Agents will receive their document at the same time as the v2 nanodocuments for all professions are released.
    Reading, it's fundamental.

Seriously, acting surprised that there's nothing new while they are working on stuff is getting kinda old.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

{removed}
    KD, I dont quite understand why you would say such things yes there is problems that need fixing, but you must MUST remember that it is NOT the Dev Team NOR is it the Forums team that take care of the accounts issues, there is an Email feedback@anarchy-online.com that YOU CAN suggest to and even complain to while suggesting and YES they do read it because they have read many of my emails that I have sent in, then there is Account@ not always going to get things fixed right away, 5 weeks..... yes annoying but there are bugs IN GAME that have been there for longer from time to time...... so I dont get why you complain.... give them time, continue to enjoy what you love to do, and once it is fixed youll know
    Last edited by Anarrina; May 8th, 2011 at 05:33:56.
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    so I dont get why you complain.... give them time, continue to enjoy what you love to do, and once it is fixed youll know
    Maybe I misunderstood something obvious but didn't RK3 get taken down already and Krisdoc is waiting for character to be transferred from RK3? Kind of hard to "continue to enjoy what you love to do" if that is the case.

FC accepted money for the transfers. People paid real money and initiated the transfer process. When it did not work, people contacted FC. FC says "lol doesn't work sorry" but is apparently unwilling to refund the money spent. Sound fair?

FC in whole seems to have zero respect or consideration for AO players. See this post for reference:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...1&postcount=20

laters Metaing. good luck
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Best of luck Metaing.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Tarib View Post
    And here's the German translation of today's FWM.
    Why oh why are German the ONLY once in the hole freaking world that needs to get this translated? I mean, yeah you dont like english, but jeez... Ok. next week i want a Norweagian Translation , cuz im to lazy to read english! kthxbye!

K, now for the serious part. Bye, Thanks and good luck Metaing!
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast