Thread: Where did these idea's go???

Angry Where did these idea's go???

There was an intern for new tree's if I can recall... What happend to him/ her and did he or she water the new tree's?
    Found the post:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...highlight=tree

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Snip... Another artist obviously suffering Karma payback for some wrong he did in highschool as he is now busy remodeling approximately 100 trees...we expect him to snap at somewhere around 30. We'll keep you posted.
    We where not informed however he did snap indeed, at the coffee machine before starting the project.

Wasn't there a race-track/ area being made for Yalms etc. as a in-game mini-game kinda thingie for the pimp-my-yalm fans.

CoH chests getting a contents...

We do get to see the inside of the Piramide !!! yeah..

Towers and Aliums in SL?

New rubberband.... Oh never mind, found a new one...

The newly made, getting old, models of the heads...

My extra Bones? Did a dragon eat them?

Falling bullet casings effect on weapons?
    (Yours in: HD, for only: € 59, 1920 X 1080 @ 30 fps MJPEG, 419.6 MB)
    Last edited by Aimzor; Mar 15th, 2016 at 13:03:27.
    To Equip User Faction == Neutral

We actually had casings ejecting from guns that used bulletammo in 2001, but at some point the effect was lost
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

There used to be towers in the Shadowlands beta expansion, but they were removed when it hit live. No idea why, i liked the idea.
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Pabloz View Post
    There used to be towers in the Shadowlands beta expansion, but they were removed when it hit live. No idea why, i liked the idea.
    They still had it after LE. They just arnt active.

I'm sure those huge trains of brink mobs that people used to terrorize Elysium with back in the day, had something to do with the lack of land control in the SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahela View Post
    I'm sure those huge trains of brink mobs that people used to terrorize Elysium with back in the day, had something to do with the lack of land control in the SL.
    Heh, FC should reactivate them and declare SL tower wars to be 'no rules' training and all kinds of cheating allowed, even encouraged and watch the fun kick off
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    We actually had casings ejecting from guns that used bulletammo in 2001, but at some point the effect was lost
    They did have a habit of piling up at the mission entrance mind you
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    They did have a habit of piling up at the mission entrance mind you
    So it is possible => Bring it back !!! Oke a pile of bulletcasings might be abit to much O.o , but Casings-fade after ,5 sec or so, should still have a very nice effect or won't that be possible. Or has this feature been cut from the client entirely?

And perhaps when FC works on these shinies add a swoosh (2H), cling-clang-clong with extra sparks? (1H), or blood-ripping/ slashing (piercing?/ or when critting?) effect for melee? Or is that to much anime...

Quote Originally Posted by Aimzor View Post
    So it is possible => Bring it back !!! Oke a pile of bulletcasings might be abit to much O.o , but Casings-fade after ,5 sec or so, should still have a very nice effect or won't that be possible. Or has this feature been cut from the client entirely?

And perhaps when FC works on these shinies add a swoosh (2H), cling-clang-clong with extra sparks? (1H), or blood-ripping/ slashing (piercing?/ or when critting?) effect for melee? Or is that to much anime...
    All of these, and ricochet when you miss, were working along bullet casing and you can still find the sound files in your game install.

Also different hit sounds depending of what armor your target was using, also found into your game install.

Also many different sound effects for nanos, all of which are not used (except polymorph).

Also all the old interface sounds.

I have no idea why these were removed. Some even sneak in sometimes (alien heals use the actual healing sound!).
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Casting time: about 7 months...
    [swirly dance animation, with crackling fireworks effect]
    < ---- Resurrect my old friend ---->

Wheeee 2 points are ingame.

* Reuse an old playfield. Yeah the Reck (older/ previous post, not sure by whom)
    * The insides of the pyramid opened.

Now, all the other pointers: Bullet casing, sound effects (post #9 from Boltgun) etc.

Go go go!
    Last edited by Aimzor; Mar 15th, 2016 at 13:29:02. Reason: Yes, we are keeping score!