Thread: New Nano's, Modified Nano's, Changed Nano's, Previously something else Nano's

New Nano's, Modified Nano's, Changed Nano's, Previously something else Nano's

General Question ...

I could not find this anywhere, I apologize if it is explained elsewhere ...

I have been reviewing a number of professions nano documents and the nano changes seem to fall in three categories ... maybe four

1. Totally New Nano,
    2. Modifiy the current Nano, but no name change (example GSF)
    3. Modify a nano in the same line, changing its name, but not its general function (example Fists of Stellar Harmony)
    4. New Nano listed in document as "previously" a nano with a totally different purpose (example Stacking the Deck 'Previously: Bootleg Blades 'n Blunts (OP-CC)')

What I would like to know is:

How do we get the Totally New Nano's, will they be dyna, rollable, garden, rk vendor, quest, or ?? Will they be in a database that the "clicksaver's" can search assuming they are rollable?

Will the modified nano's with no name change just "magically" change in our uploaded nano programs? Will we still have them if we don't meet the NEW level locks? Can we cast them if we don't meet new level locks? If we have them in inventory/banks will they also magically change?

Will the modified nano's that do have a name change have the same results as the one's above that did not change their name?

What about the New nano's that were "previously a different nano from a totally different function"? If I upload a 'Bootleg Blades 'n Blunts (OP-CC)' today, will it change to 'Stacking the Deck' after the Re-balancing goes live? If I have 'Bootleg et al' nano's in inventory/bank will they change to the new nano's listed in the fixer nano document?

Perhaps these are minor questions while you/we are trying to finalize all these balancing changes, but they are relevant questions all the same before all this goes live. As I am sure you are aware, everyone will want these new nano's right away once the balancing goes live ... not 2 weeks later after we figure it out by 'trial and error'.

Colrain

All "Previously was XXX Nanos" will be automatically replaced. E.g. if you had uploaded the old nano, you will automatically have the new one.

In case of completely new nanos, Kintaii stated somewehere, that these will be easily obtainable via quests and/or will be buyable.
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13