Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - April 29th, 2011: Woosah

Kintaii, with this change happening will the implants be changed around as of now some of the skills being removed change the skills the implants require to get on, and some professions use it to twink
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    About the Items Store, can't really comment since I don't use it at all. I was hopeful that there would be enough people using it to help AO financially to keep the game going since FC lost their income from billboards (the company - Massive Inc - they had a contract with seems to have been shut down by Microsoft which bought them for hundreds of millions of dollars).
    I would use the store but not at the current prices, mainly for VP and possibly even tokens if I ever started rolling sided toons again (doubtful).

When something costs more than one month of play time, I will grind it or simply do without before I fork over the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    map navigation as a skill is disappearing
    Since you're at it, unify VH/VG/VW under 1 "Vehicles" skill ...
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Quote Originally Posted by bitnykk View Post
    Since you're at it, unify VH/VG/VW under 1 "Vehicles" skill ...
    totally
    This is my signature. Gaze upon its awesomeness and weep because yours can never be this awesome.

Regarding the vehicles, I only hope they are available in the vehicles terminal at the Phasefront shop and not only in that silly items store for an insane amount of points.
    I remember using like 250 points for the Nosferatu or the Skullbox, that's nothing compared to the amounts they cost now. Okay, in some way I can see that the events where they were available are long over, that would explain the point increase.
    But I was so sad that there is no Yutto anymore in Rome Red for Valentines Days goodies...

Please, FC... have mercy with those birthday goodies!
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Spellseeker - Nanotechnician
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 53%, Achiever 53%, Killer 13%

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    When something costs more than one month of play time, I will grind it or simply do without before I fork over the cash.
    I agree. This is not WoW. We're not going to pay $20 for a sparkly pegasus.

It would also be nice for Funcom to either provide more stuff to spend our veteran points AND paid points on, or allow us some way to exchange the paid points that were already transferred to our toons before Funcom Points.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    or allow us some way to exchange the paid points that were already transferred to our toons before Funcom Points.
    THIS FFS! As it is I have about 3500 useless Paid Points on my characters in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    I agree, the prices are too high. By lowering prices (significantly, like to 20% of current) they would make more revenue. I'm sure that, it has been already learned.
    Dragocz RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Dragocze View Post
    I agree, the prices are too high. By lowering prices (significantly, like to 20% of current) they would make more revenue. I'm sure that, it has been already learned.
    Yeah, I definitely think more people would use the shop (and use it more frequently) if the prices weren't so ludicrous.

It would also be nice for Funcom to either provide more stuff to spend our veteran points AND paid points on, or allow us some way to exchange the paid points that were already transferred to our toons before Funcom Points.
    I aggree with this exchange idea for those old points. But it would also be nice to have this exchanges option not only for this.

I think 1 Veteran point exchanged to 1000 shop points would be a good balance with view on item prices at both shops. But i think it should not be possible to exchange shop points into veteran points because this stuff should be for veterans only.

Additional it would be nice to have a chance to earn shop points for those who are not so lazy ... for example with lvl 220 AI 30 LE 70 there is no need for doing normal Missions for SK.
    So it would be nice to implement a system like the reserches, that allow a player to exchange a maybe 1000000 SK to 100 shop points or something like that.

This could bring more players back to the normal gameplay what would help lower players a lot!
    Last edited by Carmo; May 5th, 2011 at 18:56:59.

Hehe, 1 vp to 1000 paid points, that's 1 vp = ~10 euro, meaning I could get a decent payout of some 1300 euro not too shabby, would almost pay for all the years I'd spent playing AO too bad there's no refund on the points!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 29, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by -Mastablasta- View Post
    Hehe, 1 vp to 1000 paid points, that's 1 vp = ~10 euro, meaning I could get a decent payout of some 1300 euro not too shabby, would almost pay for all the years I'd spent playing AO too bad there's no refund on the points!
    Psst :-)

Just for note:
    Friday is the 6th...

;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I agree. This is not WoW. We're not going to pay $20 for a sparkly pegasus.
    Not even if they make it pink, put little hearts on the side, give it a cute bow and have it poop rainbows as it flies?
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

No. Not even then.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

map navigation as a skill is disappearing
    for those that actually spent IP in Map Navigation, what would happen with that IP when the skill's gone?

Will it be reimbursed as spendable IP, or would it just be lost (aka: better to reset before patch)
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    for those that actually spent IP in Map Navigation, what would happen with that IP when the skill's gone?

Will it be reimbursed as spendable IP, or would it just be lost (aka: better to reset before patch)
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...2&postcount=33
    Veteran of Equilibrium

thanks
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567