Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - April 15th, 2011 - 10th Anniversary Content Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstabber View Post
    A weapon named chuck norris
    That would have been funny to add for the sixth anniversary. Now? Not so much.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Throw Frisbee Nano

Wingsuit "Jetbike"

Baggy Pants

Hula Hoop

Skateboard Cap (the long version)

Two Weeks of Fall Damage

Remove rez time

Animated Series of a day at the Funcom Office

Pippi Wig
    Last edited by Hatech; Apr 15th, 2011 at 23:07:52.

A lvl 110-120 instance on RK! (A snowy instance. As a thank you Norway. With the über-bad boss: Letter Jorthug.)
    ... for svingende!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    Make a second camp that is similar to the merc camp in EFP. Place this second camp in a different zone and have mobs and bosses be similar. Maybe now we can get some of the clusters we have been wanting to find for years now.

The bosses however should have different looks looks from the merc bosses and be named after all the game directors that AO had over the 10 years.

So Gaute, Means, Silirrion and so on.

Have trash mobs in camp drop a few rare social items as well and have bosses drop new loot too.

Maybe a bit much for an anniversary thing but still, would be kinda cool

As for social stuff and such. How about a reflecting pool with a statue in the middle where people can sit and reflect over the last 10 years. 1 in each major city. The reflecting water will look good in the new engine as well I think
    From one old timer to another, i love this. Simply brilliant. I cant believe its been 10 years.
    Theo
    -- Unit Leader of Nocturnal Fear --
    -- Long term friend of The Velvet Glove --

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    The bosses however should have different looks looks from the merc bosses and be named after all the game directors that AO had over the 10 years.

So Gaute, Means, Silirrion and so on.
    So we could camp Gaute "nocamping" Godager? Now that would be the day..

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstabber View Post
    A weapon named chuck norris
    With 1 Damage!
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Finally my shade can use carb helmet!

A Holographic Recording like the one of Yorick, telling a little history of AO as it started and where it is now.
    Maybe with representing appearances of 1 or multiple people that have been involved in the project we know as Anarchy Online!

Must have infinite uses ofcourse

Talking

1) More colored tutus
    2) Anything inspired by Lady Gaga - especially fashion inspired by The Fame era... glitter, futuristic shouldpads, etc.
    3) Any new girly social... skirts, tops, pink... whatever!

I've been dying for some more social items (for the girly girl).

Thanks!

QUESTION THIS WEEK:

What special events, item should be made for the 10th Anniversary?
    I WANNA A METAING T-SHIRT!!!!! >.>

Hmmm More silly social stuff. (DUCK OUTFIT DUCK OUTFIT DUCK OUTFIT!!!!!)
    :3 Spartan Helmet!!!
    The "Comming Soon (TM)" T-shirt.
    A RL T-shirt for the ones unable to go to the supa party.

Some oldschool Mob invasion events.

ARRIVAL HALL!! >.>

Hmmm.... An ubah "Still Alive" backpack with nice buffage as Pionner ones

A "=**" Plakate (I'm sure I misspelled the word ;x)
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Haven't trolled through the entire thread to check out other people's ideas for a 10th anniversary item, I'd like to put forward one of my own (sorry to anyone else that might have posted this already)

I think it would be nice to have some of those lovely Battlesuits that currently can't be worn in social (make them social though). Maybe a couple of nice designs with Clan, Omni and Neutral logos on them that would look nice in both the old and new Engine ?

It would be nice as the new engine approaches to celebrate the 10th anniversary by having large groups of people stomping around in shiny Battlesuits. Would look really nice to have an 'old school' RK item being freshened up with some shiny new designs and should be easy enough to make

Z
    President of The Red Brotherhood

Let's all abstain from suggesting - and supporting the suggestion of - items that would in no way exist 35,000 years in the future. Skateboards, for instance. Even with the added 'hover' feature it's still jarringly present day, even antiquated now. Like the beige computer boxes you see in some missions. They're already out of date. Freaking hula-hoops and slinkies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

DEFENSIVE_MODIFICATION Tshirt
    Chainsaw
    Shiny disco clothing
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

insert generic troll
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Battlesuits available in the social tab maybe? And with a "no helmet" option.

Trenchcoats which can be worn open and stream out behind you when you run!

And of course jetpacks

What special events, item should be made for the 10th Anniversary?

Where would we be without you guys? 10 years is a long time and we'd love to hear your dreams and ideas of what you would like to be there for the 10th anniversary. We'll be checking in here and adding manageable ideas of yours to our "to do" lists this week.

It may sound silly (actually, it will!)...

Pompoms.
    *\o/*

It's the 10th anniversary, and that's to be cheered, and nothing cheers best than cheerleaders waving and dancing with big, sparkly pompoms in bright colors.

/giggle
    Last edited by Xeenah; Apr 16th, 2011 at 04:06:08. Reason: Blame Gorgi for this silly idea!

funny what kind of people are left in ao... 6 pages of "i want a handbag here - i want a tshirt there"... and only one guy asked "can shades use implants now?"

5 years ago it would have been the opposite way around =)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

new social vehicle, that can be used indoors. Make it a car that lets people turn themselves into a tank. Yeah, as in a military tank..

One that would be impossible, but fun, a month where everyone thats not a MP has to BE a MP. And every MP can be a soldier or something thats wanted in teams...

Implement a new fixer only area, The Smoker's Lounge. (Let everyone else see it for a week or so.)

Spawn a bunch of npcs to walk around all the towns so people think there are more people online.
    Will think of more later maybe.

The only item you should give out for the 10th anniversary should only be given to people who have been here the whole 10 years.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

its about time we see some jet packs.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast