Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - April 15th, 2011 - 10th Anniversary Content Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    What special events, item should be made for the 10th Anniversary?
    For items a full body suit that looks like grid armor that anyone can wear. I would prefer it to be black or something with skull all over it but having it be something that is click able and that rotates through several different colors would probably be better for everyone. Can even make some colors with text or symbols on it , so it would be like all those protest cards but on a body suit. Duck infused latex body suit.... you know you want to have it made.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Sexy stealthoutfit for me plz

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    Revert the A.F.D. Twohander back to the stats linked, and put an Agent only tag on it. Also, just so it's not forgotten, have it drop in game as well
    That icon looked promising too! Doooooc!
    Last edited by Lletah; Apr 15th, 2011 at 19:13:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    100K VP
    Nice one!...Except that it will directly conflict with their ability to make money off a few people through the item store, so I bet we're out of luck.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Congratulations to Silirrion!!!
    Junfanlee 220/30 Martial Artist - Deranden 200 Froob Martial Artist
    Cyreidan 170/24/42 Adventurer - Daylate 110/12 Doctor
    Deraldon 100 Froob Fixer - Haroshan 90/9 Agent
    Deretham 65 Froob Enforcer - Malberan 36/4 Enforcer
    Forselling 25 Froob Trader - Talishon 21/2 Trader
    Forsidexp1 14 Froob Trader - Imwhoim 1 Froob Agent

President
    of Fist and Faith

With more desks being installed on the 15th of May perhaps we can even find space for a couple more people to help!
    Unemployed software engineer without a degree, will work for peanuts. ...or pants. pants is good.
    Should I put in an application?
    Everywhere else I applied to, I got turned down.
    Last edited by Xyphos; Apr 15th, 2011 at 19:29:58.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Metaing bravely removed the "no shade" tag from all items that had it. This significant change for the profession will be coming in the very next update (very soon)...not with the larger profession changes.
    cookie cutter ftw?
    I really don't see the necessity of such changes. Is it really that bad that a SL profession cannot use tokenboards or certain armors?

10th anniversary items:

Credit drain

Alien hunter Shinya - nano engi
    In progress Rhinoceros - Atrox crat
    Rerolled - Spaceboy - Now neutral fixer
    Nearly there Tentonhammer - Former Squad Commander of Black Faction Take care out there guys

First of all, congratz to Sil

Then for the 10 year thingie... howabout make the mysterious chest in CoH reveal it's secret: new dungeon, path to new mob, path to lost time dungeon in ao, before clan and omni started their war... anything really... great opportunity to ao story line there...

New social clothing would be nice too....
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    --Albert Einstein

Hmm... camping?!?

Phikks - Fixer
    Grandalph - MP
    Qhite - MA

Metaing bravely removed the "no shade" tag from all items that had it. This significant change for the profession will be coming in the very next update (very soon)...not with the larger profession changes.
    i have to say...this REALLY sucks >< put a no trox tag on it atleast
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

pink social grid armor!

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    pink social grid armor!
    Or one you can right click for different colours

How about a Mr. Squeaky helmet?
    :: Azur "Kitace" Korza : 211/24 Fix ::
    :: Siri "Sirace" Autarii : 60/6 Enf ::
    :: Adria "Firace" Godfray : 182/9 Adv ::
    :: Tanis "Kirace" Solaris : 150/10 Doc ::
    :: April "Mirace" Mirana : 150/14 MA ::
    :: Reindeer of "Firepaw16" Funk : 121/0 Agent ::
    :: Ansi "Serace" Sereia : 133/12 Sol ::

'Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice.'

More Social pants/shorts (that look like shorts on men and not hotpants)/short pants new social boots and hats/caps Social pets that look like the background animals on RK (4 eared bunnys/butterflys/frogs/od little robot thingies) stuff like that

EDIT: Some male shoes to go with the shorts.
    Last edited by Qvasa; Apr 15th, 2011 at 22:31:14.

New launcher image? Not hard, just kick some artist ass and make them do new one. Or if you want something special make multiple and make them roll though after every launch ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

noooo not first
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by Firace6 View Post
    How about a Mr. Squeaky helmet?
    I'd rather see Mr. Squeaky squirt pistols.
    Or paintball guns and a paintball arena.

A bubble blower gun. Sometimes I want to blow bubbles....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Cool 10th Anniversary Stuffs for Flunk

I want a black T-shirt with white text, two lines, customizable. Then I can type:

/shirt "FLUNK <br> ROCK"

The text then appears on it and despite being the stupidest noob and gimpiest enfo on RK I would be the coolest looking stupid-gimpy-noob enfo.

I also want not to have to pay for said shirt, and I want one automatically in the bank of all of my toons on all 4 accounts, Froob and full-paid.

Oh! And I want a job as a team artist/designer when I graduate from school with my graphic design and computer animation degrees... which isn't for at least 12 if not 15 months. That way I can help make AO II (or whatever project that's sci-fi and crazy-ish) look ultra-bad-ass. And I want to stay in Florida and submit all my work via ftp while attending quarterly meetings in Canada and video conferencing daily when/if necessary, because it's really-really cold up there and the taxes are really-really high.

That about sums it up. Yep. That would be a kick-ass 10th anniversary thingie-ma-do-whatcha-callum. Honestly, I don't think it's too much to ask.

A social weapon called the Dreadloch Sex Panther.

"Description: This Pained Panther modified by the Dreadloch Corporation has a special proc. 60% of the time, it works every time."
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Give us Vuvuzela's that work!

Or maybe not
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Qvasa View Post
    More Social pants/shorts (that look like shorts on men and not hotpants)/short pants new social boots and hats/caps Social pets that look like the background animals on RK (4 eared bunnys/butterflys/frogs/od little robot thingies) stuff like that
    good thinkin' man!

My wishlist for the 10th anniversary:

- The 10th anniversary BACKPACK!! (so we know where to put all the nice stuff we're going to farming during the event)

- The very famous "coming soon (TM)" T-shirt (it'll be very useful anytime in the future i bet :P )

- Access to our old, beloved ARRIVAL HALL! We could even organize the 10th anniversary party there, with access from and to The Grind?

- Flowers, exotic plants, alien ones, even. Lots of them! (I always thought it's sad we have so few to use in appartements)

- Placard saying "Insert coin here" (very useful for buffing professions...)
    Last edited by Techna; Apr 15th, 2011 at 21:06:42.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast