Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Friday with Means - April 15th, 2011 - 10th Anniversary Content Suggestions

An eyepatch to complete my pirate romance!
    "Footlight" Agent
    "Weasel" Fixer
    "Hound" Shade
    "Universe" Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    How about "Anniversary Edition" updated versions of the org city buildings that look physically different, with maybe a small modifier increase or an addition to the buildings interactivity?
    For example:
    Adding a GMS terminal to the grid house for all to use, not just the org & not just players with AI?
    Windows in the pool (so the god rays & shadows can be implemented when the engine update finally goes live) with a little cafe & a working diving board inside??
    A couple color, height or shape variances of the Anniversary edition of the buildings (as long as the size & shape of the used area in the city when you place it remains the same)?
    A very slight grey tint (or glow) to the neutral buildinsg, red tint (or glow) to the clan buildings & blue tint (or glow) to the omni buildings?
    Excellent idea! Bump!
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

This came up at my GSP show today... can we have a pink silvertail doll? Pink unicorns are very "in" right now! Can I get a second on my motion?

May be a bit late for suggestions but how about rolling up some of those effects GM's and ARK's use into effects nanos, so we can all party hard with pretty lights.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

The Halloween Duck Gun was so awesome, maybe playing with that and making Leet SMG or Assault Rifle with burst and/or Full Auto?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprklygrrl View Post
    This came up at my GSP show today... can we have a pink silvertail doll? Pink unicorns are very "in" right now! Can I get a second on my motion?
    RK is full of pink unicorns, only thing is they are invisible and non-targetable, but they are there ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    RK is full of pink unicorns, only thing is they are invisible and non-targetable, but they are there ;D
    found one!
    http://img31.imageshack.us/i/pinksilvertail.jpg/
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    Good work, there is one too on right side ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Ya know I'm liking that Still Alive T-shirt idea only not for the toons but for the players who register for the trip to have the updated the new images of their characters from on the t-shirt.

and...30 mins of in-game peace (100% gas at all tower sites) so everyone can attend the christening of the glorius Davias Tower in omni-entertainment to much fan fanfare.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011