Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Death To the Genrals Right Hand

Funny as hell to read this post.

So many people are so in to gathering alot of people and go there and press Q.

If that doesnt work they gather more people and go there and press Q.

Everyone still died, conclusion: the mob cant be killed whin whine whine...

Seriously utilize different tactics then just hitting Q, specials and docs using CH.

Well the jugs can be defeated =)

Tactics?

Combat in AO is not based on tactics at all. It is completely automated except for casting and specials. You certainly can't use the terrain to your advantage, try out-range any mob it'll just warp right to you. Sheer numbers are all that will take this mob down, it's stats are so high that no player debuffs are going to do anything even remotely noticable.

Maybe an army of engs sending in swarms of slayers? Oh wait you won't find enough engs to form an army anyway...nm
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

Make it 22 secs for an NT with NS MK 2
    I think a good tactic would be to keep throwing NTs at it for a couple hours. Might not kill it but hell who cares, at least there will be less Nts running around (just kidding i love you nukers)
    - lvl 200 neutral agent -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123