Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - April 8th, 2011: In The Meantime

I guess they wanted to create a more left-in-the-wild feeling in SL aswell, then Jobe-scientists comes saves our day.

Will be intresting to see how the SL-experience will be now Jetpack plz!

Quote Originally Posted by DaviasI View Post
    DEFENSIVE_MODIFICATION was the cover name so it could hide out in plain site and not be discovered for a long time, the real name was The Secret Nerf Table. I wonder what else is hiding in there. Perhaps they should pubish the contents of such a wonderful table so that everyone can stare into the Heart of Madness(tm)
    lol
    Last edited by Lletah; Apr 9th, 2011 at 23:00:59.

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    I'm curious too, as there seems ('seems' being the key word. active imagination falls into play here) to be an effect on mobs landing hits more often when they are rooted, at least in SL.
    Mobs do all sorts of weird things in SL when rooted/snared. Hit each other to clear roots/snars, agg rules and damage range seem to change, etc. Sometimes it even looks like the mob unrooted long enough to run back into range and then re-rooted (which I'd guess has to do with the walking while snared if not aggroed). Weird stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimarzt View Post
    It's really nice to hear you talk about mistakes made in the past Kintaii. I was very, very bitter at the game when SL launched as a max level doctor because I felt like my class in particular had tools taken away in SL (complete heal became useless) and there was nothing to make up for it. I knew that calmers felt much the same way at the time.
    Every poor NT like mine back then who tried to mezz Ado Hecks on Add Hill with the highest RK nano prolly can still feel the pain... What I don't get still is why the frell the SL ones have such a longer cast time, where other profs can insta them. Especially since it can make the difference between "I get away" or "I'm toast" on a squishy NT :P
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Spellseeker - Nanotechnician
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 53%, Achiever 53%, Killer 13%

Heh, Kintaii's thread title reminded me of this:

Patrice Pike with Sister 7 performing 'Meantime'

http://vimeo.com/11245460
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Funcom employee

It was actually from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9AWGc0d8ik
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

106th
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Ah, 90s one hit wonders. I look forward to the Fw(o)M thread called "I just want to be your woman"

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Ah, 90s one hit wonders. I look forward to the Fw(o)M thread called "I just want to be your woman"
    or "Blame It On The Rain"

Oh... wait... that was released in 1989... oops.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Damn. How OLD are YOU?!
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Old enough to know better, but still too young to care?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

O_O is that defensive modification what causes people to randomly get perma-banned every now and then.

Like the beast chooses a random person from the raid and has 2% chance to wtf pwn him back to rubka 4. (or make a new acc)
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456