Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello gimps

hello gimps

Justed wanted to let you all know I'm back. I'm sure there is alot of pk0rs who think they're good right now so I guess I'll have to teach many people a thing or two about pvp. Some of you n00bs might have been too low in levels to ever have had the (mis)fortune of meeting me, but thats ok I plan on educating you all real quick. I smacked people crazy when MA's sucked and now MA's pwn. I was , am , always will be the best ganker in this game. If your thinking about it, I've already done it. If you've seen it, I was doing it. Here's a little reminder of who I am if some of you f00ls have forgotten. http://angelfire.com/comics/aostories
    Smack ya all soon.

your pal,
    Novice Walter "Dragonfly" Lotto

I found something funny by Wrob and I think I'll quote him.

I don't think anyone can gank all the time and don't feel bad once in a while (exept Dragonfly) cause hes 10 years old

p.s. I'm not 10 years old I'm 6 years old.

"PvP Conflict"
    According to me , you're on the good board
    Hoobah - 150 Fixer - twinking, PvP oriented
    Nyaaah - 150 Enforcer - s10 farm0r (for the fixer's IGoC :x)
    Proud member of Mayhem OTC

Rookie? Real PvPers are Experienced. Now, your 3 favorite things about PvP Blah, Blah, and smacktalkers, youre definantely the third.
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

Real PvPers are Experienced
    Some of Experienced guyz won the title by farming

Farming : semi-cheat : lame .

PvP = Lame?

Real pvpers are for all the people SelfBuffed guyz and ppl who attack close lvl range only and get title by "fair" duels..

But you can't be a good PvPer when you are Engienner .. an engienner 200 can be destroyed by a trader 140 .. so when I read "Real PvPers are Experienced" i'm not OK with you
    Hoobah - 150 Fixer - twinking, PvP oriented
    Nyaaah - 150 Enforcer - s10 farm0r (for the fixer's IGoC :x)
    Proud member of Mayhem OTC

alot harder to gank with 50%/40% damage caps, and the fact that everyone is better equipped now.

GL tho, i doubt youll have as much luck as before.

Originally posted by ClanKiller4
    Rookie? Real PvPers are Experienced. Now, your 3 favorite things about PvP Blah, Blah, and smacktalkers, youre definantely the third.

You gotta pvp more bro. 'real' pvpers rarely ever get past apprentice. Look at Stromm, best example of a true pvper i ever seen. He bounces from freshman titled to untitled all the time and I got a deep respect for standup guys like him.

I remember all the times when tir arena was dead with nobody else around and he dueled me knowing ahead of time he was going to lose. Before I put the mp on hold, i got knocked back to rookie title fighting people I knew I couldn't beat. I just wanted a challenge, something, I dunno.....fun.

I could do without titles, as reputation is enough to go by for me.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

LOL im glad yur back, i never got to meet you , i hope yur on rk2 cause those comics of yours were brilliant. (even if you are a bit of a tosser

hehe novice huh. I know lots of omni that are gonna be after you good luck. If you do manage to get some kills, post em up on your page.
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

lol, wb . I do so wish you were on rk2 .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Hehehe nice to see the fly is back in the house.

When SWG or whatever is next comes, I expect to see all new content!

Thumbs up moahaha

Im gonna kick your ass.

Dragonfly

Welcome back!

For those that have not seen his homepage:
    Pray you dont end up in it...

Dragonfly is indeed the original Master Ganker.
    Allthough i hate and pity gankers, i like good old Dragonfly.
    He adds ****e...believe me.

A warm welcome back to Dragonfly, good to have you back!

P.S
    I am up for a duel anytime you want Dragonfly.
    If you gank in arena while i am there...prepare yourself.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

wb
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

LMAO....Can't say that I ever met you or even care who you are. I do know that you have an awefully big head. I agree with your signature......Whiners, complainers, etc do ruin PvP....but so do gankers....

Play legit, and we'll see you around....

Thats not his head.. its his hair :]

His hair *is* big. It doesn't even fit on the photograph.

Welcome back, Dragonfly. Good to see people returning to the game. Especially ones that stand out in a crowd (in any way ).
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Thumbs down lol

lol, that guy never won a fite he didn't gank or exploit rofl......and the only thing hes the master of is being a chicken......if the fight ever looked bad he was runnin off to teh woods of mmd......for yall that don't remember..this is the guy who made a trend out of griefing you with tells wether you won or lost....sigh....this is a sad day for the pvp world......it truely is........

LOL hes the one who wont fight on his own
    heheh he needs some lvls to be able to back that up as well

lol, he's kewl

only had the pleasure of fighting him once, and then he died...easily, hehe..

the dude has character, all power to him!

0_o

ill see ya in 25%

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast