Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122

Thread: Nano-Technician Nano Document Discussion Thread

I guess I'm just the only one who doesn't know anything about somehow being capable of tanking everything and everyone while also being damage dealer #1?
    How is the new stuff any "worse" than what we have now?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Finally got a chance to read through the OP posts. Overall I am liking the changes. It will bring some newness to the NT profession.
    I did not read through 20+ pages of comments, so I will post my remarks here. Apologies in advance if they have been addressed already.

"- Top debuff does -563 Nano Resist." for our NR debuffs. I think this is a huge error, especially with the loss of some other important defensive abilities. =\ This will result in some stinkage in PvP.

Since SL roots are being removed, will new roots be breakable by rage? Another potential PvP issue.

Not _such_ a fan of the time reduction on Calms, but suppose they _are_ just for Holy s^&* moments. Any word on a Boss Calm?

Thanks for posting changes. Exciting stuff. Will be fun to relearn the profession, but moreover, finally be able to have the potential to be a great solo toon.
    Last edited by Kauh; Apr 15th, 2012 at 03:09:50. Reason: typo...

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    I have to say I don't know if I like the idea of NTs becoming "glass cannons".

Hah.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Hah.
    Is this like a sarcastic hah, or a gloating hah, or what?
    Give me something to work with here.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

The use of becoming.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Unhappy Wow !!!

As its impossible to a normal human being to read and compare 2 excel files of around 1800 lines, and to do "theorical calculation" and use practical issues, as its not yet in game and depending of so many combinations, breed, implants, perk and, set up armor and stuff, just simply ONE QUESTION :

Any of you guys, know the date of this incoming revolution as this funny dmg MK6: -8000 ACs, -300 Treatment/First Aid ?

tyvm for your friendly help...

Nope, noone knows.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Please keep "Izgimmers Ultimatum" in a way - the name itself is so cool... :/
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Really wish we could get the proposed new Layers ingame a bit sooner.

5s Cooldown with virtually no recharge would allow NTs to survive quite a bit more in PvM and a little bit better in PvP.

I think it's reasonable request, seeing as traders are getting their casting revamped.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Man, nearly 2 years since my last post in this thread :| and all that there is to talk about now is how we lost the one nano that made us viable in high-end pvm :|
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Soon™
    Nice to know some policies never change. People still play this? I really loved this game, and still miss it today.
    Fumbling Ydernola Fingers - Lvl 220 / 25 / 68 NT Equip
    Dragon Thleed Slayer - Lvl 220 / 28 / 70 Doctor - Equip
    Agro Magy Magnet 220 / 30 / 70 Soldier Equip (Ungimping in progress)
    The Xopxop Machine - Luvchild - Lvl 174 / 19 Advie Equip
    Apparatchikk 174/16 Crat
    Belchior 220 / 16 Keeper

And 8 more unfinished projects...

President of Asgard & Midgard

I had reactivated for a while after merge only to find out that the game is now bugexploits/thirdpartyprograms online and funcom don't really seem to care (they don't punish exploiters at all). There's been no new content since lox. The population is very low and keeps steadily declining. The economy is in shambles. Same old bugs and lots of new ones. Newer than the old engine and rebalance are still in the making, according to fc anyway, 7+ years running. Over 13000 working hours, per person, and still nothing to show except a pretty lame starting zone.

If you really loved this game don't resub, keep your happy memories because it's disappointing at every turn right now.

Pretty much my sentiments, Paf. I resub for maybe 2 months a year to say hi, but thats it. I love/miss this game but when I log in, it's pretty disappointing.

I do read forums every day, though =)
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

hmm, so the one thing that has happened since I left is DM (the one saving grace of NTs) has been demolished. yeah. could be better.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122