Thread: Last day on Atlantean

Last day on Atlantean

Its been a while since Norveg has visited Old Athens, but little has changed. Same people doing same things, otherwise quite calm atmosphere. Towerfields are cold, raids are down. Maybe I just visited at the wrong time all warriors and adventurers are sleeping, he thinks. Catching up on some recent gossip and visiting hes little store is all that happened. Maybe it is not that bad, taking a small break, looks at hes prized guns: We had some fun!

... and in the middle on debating to stay the memo comes in, someone is buying alien armor, whole set. Seems like a good decision to make some money and retire wealthy. Shortly after the deal has been made and the armor is gone trader for money, it does not help as he thinks about the scars made by the mighty Beast, the greenish spots from the dried alien blood and all those bulletmarks from those assault rifles. There is no turnin back now, he thinks, perhaps for the best, maybe it better not to cling on to something that will get you nowhere and better to seek new unknown adventures.

These were hes final thoughts as he waved a final goodbye to Rubi-Ka.

travel safe, and good luck with your new adventures
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade