Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can we see we play too much AO/MMORPGs? A funny and interactive thread .

While shopping at the local mall you see a pair of white boots.

"Cool, Omni-Pol boots...."

Look at the size to check the QL...

"Darn, only 7 ..."

Realize what you are doing....

Saying "Lol" to your girlfriend...

*sigh*

(guilty)
    -----------------------------------

Stroll to every construction site in town to get a new beam

-----------------------------------

While driving I accidentally locked the driver side door.
    When I stopped to get out and couldn't first thing that came to my mind was "Darn Yal-Bug, need to relog"

(guilty)

Hugs and kisses
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

Recently got notibly better at my job, and thought..."I must have gotten a tradeskills bonus somehow!"
    ~Heaven just isn't hot enough, Burn me a light inside. Living my life's not hard enough, Take everything Away.~

I am a Neutral Evil Human Fighter Thief : Follower Of Cyric

Wait

Wait...Back up a minute....

You DIMACHED a General? I am impressed - but how?!?
    "You know how these so-called 'Environmentalists' are all vegetarian? Well, there would be a lot more of the Environment if they stopped eating all the plants..."

Harry Hill

Getting AO for the first time, playing it far too much, stopping working so hard, allowing your 1 year old business to fail. Not funny at the time, but hilaious now cosI got a much bettere job and can play at work!!

Trying to mute your "GF Chat" chanel when shes nagging you for playing too much AO......

EDIT:- Trying to bump your suggestions in meetings at work so people notice them!
    Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

When your dog runs away you mutter to yourself: "Why can't they fix the god da....ed pet pathing"!!
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

When you try to defend AO bugs and stuff that people who played long ago complain about, but then realise its been almost 2 years now and stuff is still broken...

Or when you see that you are the last one to post on 35 different threads...

When youre in a hurry to cross a room and consider jumping and running accross the table/chairs.

Or when you try to hide in shelves to not get attacked by pissed of parents...

when you see someone stumble or trip and think 'they need to raise agil'.
    Dessa - Unit Commander of Dragon Legion

Arymilia
    Cabriana

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12