Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can we see we play too much AO/MMORPGs? A funny and interactive thread .

How can we see we play too much AO/MMORPGs? A funny and interactive thread .

I think this idea has been exploited before but i wanted to create this thread , I don't know if it's the best Board to post it but I think enough People will look at it.

The principe is pretty easy : you need to post a reply here concerning our depandance of the game and the consequences in the real life.

Of course , the general subject is the inconherence , funnies things or real life acts we do wich have report to the game..

I give you an example , this is in real life facts :

How can we see we play too much AO/MMORPGs?
    -> ..when you say "lol" to a friend who just tell you a joke.

Funny , reals or maybe invented .. post here your ideas to create a really big and interessant topic..

My first one will be :

How can we see we play too much AO/MMORPGs
    -> At the store:
    - Afk , brb , i forgot the money.
    ( this one really happened to a gamer )

Gl to finds or report ones and thanks if you had read all my boring thread
    Hoobah - 150 Fixer - twinking, PvP oriented
    Nyaaah - 150 Enforcer - s10 farm0r (for the fixer's IGoC :x)
    Proud member of Mayhem OTC

Erm..the worst one I can think of is accidentally referring to yourself with you're main's name
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

....when at work, you say to the other guys at work "hmm.... we need an engineer for this. Hold on, I'll log on an alt"

....when you post in the fourth 'you know you've played enough AO when.....' thread that shows up in the forums

Leaving work, employees were gathered around the time clock. I muttered to whomever was around me..."Frikin Campers."
    ~Heaven just isn't hot enough, Burn me a light inside. Living my life's not hard enough, Take everything Away.~

I am a Neutral Evil Human Fighter Thief : Follower Of Cyric

I said LOL to my girlfriends dad.
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

I refer to traffic as lag. I call a red light a lag pocket.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

I was on the job travelling out of town, and had forgotten to bring pocket money. I rationallized that this would be no problem, because I would just wack a few MOBs on the side of the road for quick cash. It took me a few minutes to realise that not only did I forget my sword, but also that mudrer is wrong, and a pile of coins wouldn't appear after it was dead...
    ~Heaven just isn't hot enough, Burn me a light inside. Living my life's not hard enough, Take everything Away.~

I am a Neutral Evil Human Fighter Thief : Follower Of Cyric

i dimached a general and started searching his body for a ring.
    had to stop when the rest of the guards at the base ganked me (

Originally posted by garzini
    i dimached a general and started searching his body for a ring.
    had to stop when the rest of the guards at the base ganked me (
    yrp, I hate them adds too. I mean, I can't even whack a policeman without getting aggro from all over town, What's up with that aggrorange?

I need help from a crat next time I go out to whack policemen.

Arrow hmmmmmmmmm

And why does my team-mates (coworkers) look nervous when i enter the room with my huuuge shottie? Go figure...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

When you blame storm for camping the good chips at the supermarket.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Har har

Oh man I got it bad:

1. Massive amounts of carridge returns in e-mails, ims, word files 2. Refer to my ferret as my bot
    3. Started saying j00 instead of you in normal conversation
    4. Check my Retired chars more than I call my mother
    5. Considered Whoring for booster pack money.
    6. My chair needs a good febreezing
    7. Haven't checked my voicemail in 5 days because I didn't want to lost my slayerdroid hehe
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

lol this actualy happened

while i was finishing up my physics lab..i noticed that there were soo many mistakes and thought to myself "god this lab is buggy"

The upper management types changed my alloactions yesterday making my job a million times tougher. When my boss asked what happened I replied "Dude, they nerfed my alloctions."
    Last edited by BoomDoom; Oct 17th, 2002 at 17:37:52.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Originally posted by Mmore

yrp, I hate them adds too. I mean, I can't even whack a policeman without getting aggro from all over town, What's up with that aggrorange?

I need help from a crat next time I go out to whack policemen.
    rofl, just watch out for anyone who might be an trader out there...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

hehe

i know it's me....

/evil grin
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

when you start having conversations with your friends about AO, and for evryone else around the table that does not play AO it surley sounds like real life.
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

or...

when you consider, is this social armor or do i need buffs to equip this new outfit?

Originally posted by Dartelosolus
    I said LOL to my girlfriends dad.
    Smoooth... could have been worse... could have said something along the line of: 'U R Noobi'
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

every bloody morning I arrive at the office I start cursing at and moving around the desks, chairs and other furniture.

especially after a dramatical night (trying to do so) of doing missions with my engi and his lovely pet..
    Last edited by SilverSmoke; Dec 13th, 2002 at 09:26:52.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast