Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dnet, hopefully the Neutnet of rk1

I dont understand ...

You dont like Dnet : dont use it
    You spam : you get banned
    You got banned and your ego is bruised : no need to spam on other account / post on forum ...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Dnet=a great thing.

If you abuse it by spamming stuff that is irrelevant or if you break the rules in any othe manner you should be banned.

End of story.

ps.

If some admins use the bot to "get back" at ppl for stuff they have allegedly done outside of the bot then that admin should imo be replaced.

Gridpain you forgot:
    You post something the admins don't like: you get banned
    you don't like spam: don't use it.

Sure dnet is a great thing, but when admins simply "/ban lol j00 R banned" when you post something they don't like . Is that a great thing too?

This is amusing, but nowhere near as much fun as when some Dnet 'admins' tried waving their ePeens at a few of us HC admins!
    That was genuinely funny.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    2012-02-05 22:07:27.812 - general [Kuytcrat]: AMG, Maxi swung the banhammer ! better watch out for replying [<font color=#E0FF00>Kuytcrat</font>]

Dumb bans for dumb people
    Will have to add i did not get banned for that post tho. This was merely a comment on the bans handed out beforehand. The fact that one person posted loot messages and then a few replied on that should not have gotten more than a warning in my opinion. It was these bans that made this go out of control the last 24 hours.

And as someone suggested, if you dont want people replying in that bot i suggest you remove the "General" channel. It screams reply.
    NO U

Come on RK1, Dnet isnt a Chat where you can spam your crap. It is a TOOL , if you want to say crap, do it in tell , on LFT , on OCC or on your chan org.

This bot allow Clan/neutral/omnis to communicate about PVM (if you want organize some raid ect) or PVP (liek BS need more people or Borealis pvp need more player) for example.

Keep in mind there is the EULA too.

Be mature (try to)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Update

- Increased time between messages on the same channel
    - Removed a failsafe from early days of Dnet where it bypassed level check

Not much of an update, but might reduce spam a tiny bit.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

[All***]: So you banned me for posting 2 words and emote?
    To [All***]: yes
    [All***]: that's spam?
    To [All***]: I also banned doom***** for posting 1 acrynom and 3 dots
    To [All***]: yes its spam
    [All***]: why?
    [All***]: what makes you the judge of what's spam and what's not
    [All***]: you three admins are the biggest admin abusers I've seen
    To [All***]: if I think most people on Dnet would rather not see it
    To [All***]: good, I should be the biggest abuser
    [All***]: in general chat?
    [All***]: so ffs... is spamming people
    [All***]: saing "Don't stop :" is spamming people?
    [All***]: so hold up
    [All***]: if something in pvp something like "Remains of Tarasque, thanks clanners!" that's not spam
    [All***]: but "don't stop" is....
    To [All***]: it is spam
    [All***]: or ffs....
    [All***]: so why isn't that banable?
    To [All***]: it is, if I saw someone post that I would ban them
    [All***]: why isn't wts********* banned yet?
    To [All***]: prob cuz I wasnt on
    [All***]: so you admit
    [All***]: that'you're fast as hell with the ban button
    To [All***]: for stuff that should be banned, yes
    [All***]: well
    To [All***]: have I ever hid this fact?
    [All***]: I know now never to post while you're online
    To [All***]: kk, it alright, im getting more admins to
    [All***]: dnet's becoming the new hellcom, isn't it
    [All***]: worst admins ever?
    To [All***]: I try to get more lenient admins then neutnet on rk2 has, vast majority of people will never make a message that gets them banned on dnet
    [All***]: and this is lenient?
    To [All***]: 1. (of punishment or a person in authority) Permissive, merciful, or tolerant.
    To [All***]: compared to rk2, yes
    To [All***]: on neutnet you will get banned for a week or so for accidently posting in the wrong channel
    To [All***]: I gave you 3 days for what most people would classify as spam
    [All***]: it was 2 words....
    To [All***]: an empty space is still spam if it takes up unwanted room in a chat window

[All***]: what makes you the judge of what's spam and what's not
    I find this one really funny
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5

I find this one really funny
    I giggled when I read this - quality drama! <3
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

More people should be banned, there's so much epeen crap between factions being spammed when neither of the admins are online.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Egeria View Post
    I think dnet needs a reboot after last patch
    Again
    ´
    Mantrin /\ Amno /\ Groess /\Egeria /\ Fisler /\ Iyix /\Ilijana /\

Krugerrand /\Omninecrosis /\ Masif /\ Indrik /\

Quote Originally Posted by Egeria View Post
    Again
    The bot will be down for another 2 days or so, it was banned for EULA violations. When it comes back it will have a much stronger word filter in place.
    TL 7
    TL 5

The banhammer got banhammered it seems!

Word filters - hope you manage to get this sorted, it's tricky!! People are clever at getting around them...
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

How about this... any dnet post containing the letters C, F, K and U automatically results in a /petition from the bot.

ConstrUctively that woUld Fail to worK
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

The bot will be down for another 2 days or so, it was banned for EULA violations. When it comes back it will have a much stronger word filter in place.
    That's sad :/

Sorry to hear it and thanks for your time in building Dnet.

Just plain stupid. Theres more bannable offence in Bor OOC per day than Dnet ever would make up in a year. Not sure if i like FC's going lately.

Anyway.. no complain: But i laughed bout my 2 weeks Dnet ban. Was nice logon material

Come back up soon. Miss my tell window "spam"

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Hilarious how people and bots are banned for swearing, yet people
    Caught exploiting get away with nothing. Fair huh?

Rebooting time
    ´
    Mantrin /\ Amno /\ Groess /\Egeria /\ Fisler /\ Iyix /\Ilijana /\

Krugerrand /\Omninecrosis /\ Masif /\ Indrik /\

Once again, dnet is let down by nazi admins;

just seen a discussion about towers in which 2 clans were banned by nightswonder for talking about it, yet the same Dnet admin was more than happy to keep speaking about the topic in the chat.

Consistancy?

I'll repeat my earlier point; Dnet is a great idea and a great tool, but it's let down by a terrible team of admins.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast