Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dnet, hopefully the Neutnet of rk1

Quote Originally Posted by Parisss View Post
    I got banned from dnet on for outbidding Privatepyle on a 300 EoE. Do rk2 people also get banned for outbidding the bot owner? I dont get this carebear tbh.
    Bot onwer isnt him btw, but if you have issue with admin, you can just send a tell to a superadmin.
    Last edited by Belaroth; Nov 28th, 2011 at 00:01:42. Reason: Removed Profanity from quote
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I thought he was the bot owner because when I said "wow abuse of admin on a bot, banning me for outbidding you?" he replied "it's my bot you tard". lol

Well this lad is in the former SM now run by advai Victory something, pretty silly. Which is something they never experience in this game, victory! Get it? awesome

This guy is a proper douche.

Dnet is pretty crappy anyway, I used to spam it when I wanted to bs omni never baited. ;(

yeah I got banned for at least 2 months on my enfo and something like 9999999999999 days on my 2 alts for saying , gotta be level 50+ to register because of me now lol

only thing "banned" means is that you can't post, so its no biggie. That Privatepyle kid is hilarious though, got tells from like 4-5 SM when I got banned haha
    Last edited by Belaroth; Nov 28th, 2011 at 00:02:06. Reason: Removed Profanity
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunktion View Post
    yeah I got banned for at least 2 months on my enfo and something like 9999999999999 days on my 2 alts for saying , gotta be level 50+ to register because of me now lol

only thing "banned" means is that you can't post, so its no biggie. That Privatepyle kid is hilarious though, got tells from like 4-5 SM when I got banned haha
    It's their evil plan to win back towers.
    Last edited by Belaroth; Nov 28th, 2011 at 00:02:35. Reason: Removed Profanity from quote

[Clan OOC] Ihealthongs: [Dnet]: You have been banned from Dnet for 21 day(s). Reason: . <<< For saying Europe is not a country lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pajaaa View Post
    Any UPdate on this?
    I haven't heard from him in a long time, and I don't have time to do much development until I get into exam week.

Quote Originally Posted by Parisss View Post
    [Clan OOC] Ihealthongs: [Dnet]: You have been banned from Dnet for 21 day(s). Reason: . <<< For saying Europe is not a country lol
    Ok so...

If people manage to run out of alts that need to be banned/ignored for posting stupid ill be able to type this. (17 toons on ignore list and probably 25 bans in the last two hours)

K first point Europe is not a country, we don't need to know the national food or song, and in the end it doesn't matter which makes it spam which = ban.

The length of the ban is up to the admin issuing it and that particular one was given out by me, I tend to slowing keep increasing the duration of bans during a spam fest until people run out of alts and settle down.

Second of all, I am the only one able to give out a perma-ban on Dnet (ignores completely unregister you from the bot and are permanent until I lift them), bans for to long don't get entered into the database, currently the longest ban is until Jan 19th.

Ban controls are going to be improved a lot once I get into exam week and have more time, this will make banning people more uniform and easier for me to track down the reason for the ban.

Ill look into the situation about Parisss, but from hearing both sides of the story there is no real way I can tell who is telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunktion View Post
    gotta be level 50+ to register because of me now lol
    Actually that was intended from the start, but when I made the bot public I didn't have xml lookup working yet, but w/e makes you feel better.

PS theres a much better chance of me dealing with stuff in your favor if you contact me with a offline tell on Shanue or even better send me a private message on forums. Logging 30-40 alts to spam dnet while I am supposed to be doing homework isn't the best way to go about it.
    Last edited by Belaroth; Nov 28th, 2011 at 00:03:38. Reason: Removed Profanity
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    Ill look into the situation about Parisss, but from hearing both sides of the story there is no real way I can tell who is telling the truth.
    What truth? I bid for an EoE, won bid, went to the city and looted it. Pyle was at the city when i got there, I thought he was part of the raid that got the eoe. When I left, he banned me for 99999999999999 or whatever days (care btw). Anything else is between him and the dude who sold me the EoE. Read the logs if you are bored. I really dont care either way.

I had nothing to do with the spam today, but it was amusing to read.
    Last edited by Belaroth; Nov 28th, 2011 at 00:04:03. Reason: Removed Profanity

lol all of a sudden the bot turned into tardville, great work!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I got banned for saying that Europes anthem is The Internationale. C'mon guys, it really is
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    I got banned for saying that Europes anthem is The Internationale. C'mon guys, it really is
    Actually that was just the final countdown before you got banned. (see what I did there??!!)
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Gee, thanks for the earworm, Manicmouse.

re: bans and whatnot
    Dnet is busy enough, as it is, without random chit-chat, sperg-outs, and tantrums. Set up and maintain your own bot if you can't deal with Maxisolja's rules.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    Gee, thanks for the earworm, Manicmouse.
    Much obliged.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Dnet=good idea. I like it and use it frequently.

But this is clearly an admin abusing his powers. And as pariss said.. what truth? The guy got pissed for not winning loot rights and then tried to get back at parisss for it by banning him. That's the action of a 10 yo (maybe in a 15 yo's body).

You can't seriously ban someone for winning LR of you so let's hear the accusations now. Or if that's seriously it you have a lot of boycotting to look forward to.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Nov 21st, 2011 at 19:04:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    I haven't heard from him in a long time, and I don't have time to do much development until I get into exam week.

Ok so...

If people manage to run out of alts that need to be banned/ignored for posting stupid ill be able to type this. (17 toons on ignore list and probably 25 bans in the last two hours)

K first point Europe is not a country, we don't need to know the national food or song, and in the end it doesn't matter which makes it spam which = ban.

The length of the ban is up to the admin issuing it and that particular one was given out by me, I tend to slowing keep increasing the duration of bans during a spam fest until people run out of alts and settle down.

Second of all, I am the only one able to give out a perma-ban on Dnet (ignores completely unregister you from the bot and are permanent until I lift them), bans for to long don't get entered into the database, currently the longest ban is until Jan 19th.

Ban controls are going to be improved a lot once I get into exam week and have more time, this will make banning people more uniform and easier for me to track down the reason for the ban.

Actually that was intended from the start, but when I made the bot public I didn't have xml lookup working yet, but w/e makes you feel better.

PS theres a much better chance of me dealing with stuff in your favor if you contact me with a offline tell on Shanue or even better send me a private message on forums. Logging 30-40 alts to spam dnet while I am supposed to be doing homework isn't the best way to go about it.

Im sorry, i been reading you and i dont think you need to waste your time reading other people's history and instead try to see whats going on between your group of admins. This is clearly abusing rank's powers and in a game where theres not many people left, wont take you and your chat anywhere.
    Last edited by Belaroth; Nov 28th, 2011 at 00:05:10. Reason: Removed Profanity from quote
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

I can confirm that Parissssssss is awesome. Hits me with GSF whenever I'm actually online!

I just wanted to say thanks for running this. It's really useful.

HI Dnet devs,

When multiple tells go u consolidate them in 1 link like :

[Dnetorg] Dnetorg: 2 Shopping Message's

When you do this, the reference of items pasted do not work.....this is really pain.... when you paste some item and quality is only know when youu click the reference!

Please Fix this!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    When you do this, the reference of items pasted do not work.....this is really pain.... when you paste some item and quality is only know when youu click the reference!
    Ive known about this for a few months now, just don't have time to work on Dnet's code atm
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast