Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dnet, hopefully the Neutnet of rk1

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Well if you had play on rk2 you would know what is a "nazi" admin. You could have been banned for half of that and not for 3/4 days. Admins on rk1 are really fine and if you think you have been banned for a bad reason you are allowed to send a tell to them.
    You only have to flick through this thread to see just how nazi some of them are. Doesn't take a genius to see it.

And no, I haven't been banned or a bad reason, I've not been in game for over half a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    You only have to flick through this thread to see just how nazi some of them are. Doesn't take a genius to see it.

And no, I haven't been banned or a bad reason, I've not been in game for over half a year.
    Well when server merges you can make the choice to use Nuetnet instead of Dnet, im sure youl find Neutnet admins much more "reasonable"

And I probably would have given a short ban for that gauntlet message as well, and then probably lift it when you mention that you actually meant it as a question. Seriously though, not being able to post (but still receive) messages for 3 days on a single toon is basically nothing.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    Well when server merges you can make the choice to use Nuetnet instead of Dnet, im sure youl find Neutnet admins much more "reasonable"

And I probably would have given a short ban for that gauntlet message as well, and then probably lift it when you mention that you actually meant it as a question. Seriously though, not being able to post (but still receive) messages for 3 days on a single toon is basically nothing.
    There is another possibility. The rise of a new bot to replace both Dnet and Neutnet making them obsolete. You never know with coders.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    Seriously though, not being able to post (but still receive) messages for 3 days on a single toon is basically nothing.
    I got no problem with being banned, when it's reasonable. that was'nt the case here, and when i made the first post here your precious superadmin did'nt even consider if he might have jumped to conclusions, he still sat on his high horse believing that he never does mistakes.
    Luckystriker 220/70/30 Solitus Soldier
    Luckyscrat 220/70/30Atrox Crat
    Sliced
    220/6x/2x Atrox Shade

Member of New Order

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystriker View Post
    I got no problem with being banned, when it's reasonable. that was'nt the case here, and when i made the first post here your precious superadmin did'nt even consider if he might have jumped to conclusions, he still sat on his high horse believing that he never does mistakes.
    You only have to see his bounty duel thread to realise the guy is living on another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    There is another possibility. The rise of a new bot to replace both Dnet and Neutnet making them obsolete. You never know with coders.
    That would be cool, however a major factor to mass messaging bots is adoption, that would be hard to obtain on either server atm, and even harder after the merge.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    There is another possibility.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4JVcvR7IM0

Should have used this.

[Dnet3]: [PVP] Flagged gimp clan agent at bor grid! CRUSH KILL MAIM DESTROY ZERG ROOT ALPHA GO GO GO [Srompu]
    [Dnet]: You have been banned from Dnet for 3 day(s). Reason: Troll bait

Dnet admins are trying to stop me from promoting open-invitation PvP events.
    You gained 96 PVP Solo Score.
    Angelyna: (03:55) Srompu forces your NCU to run Feet of Stone...
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

Quote Originally Posted by Sromp View Post
    [Dnet3]: [PVP] Flagged gimp clan agent at bor grid! CRUSH KILL MAIM DESTROY ZERG ROOT ALPHA GO GO GO [Srompu]
    [Dnet]: You have been banned from Dnet for 3 day(s). Reason: Troll bait

Dnet admins are trying to stop me from promoting open-invitation PvP events.
    [Dnet]: Srompu has been unbanned

Although next time saying something like "Lets get some pvp going in bor" would be better, taken out of context your message could be trolling
    TL 7
    TL 5

Dnet is unresponsive right now.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Restarted the bot
    TL 7
    TL 5

Dnet is Offline.

Dnet is unresponsive right now.

WARNING: There are some individuals who are trying to use dnet to help them scam people.
    They are sending WTB messages for common items with very high pay offers, and use another toon to add said item to GMI for half or less. Once you bought the item from GMI you are going to be stuck with it.

So please be careful and think about it twice before being allured by an easy credits opportunity.

P.S: I will permanently revoke your dnet privileges if you try to use dnet to conduct wrong doings!
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

I vote we perma ban all [Iam "Zacix" Thelaw] toons pls. Nazi free Dnet is a good Dnet.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I vote we perma ban all [Iam "Zacix" Thelaw] toons pls. Nazi free Dnet is a good Dnet.
    Zacix has no affiliation with Dnet.
    Dnet and Neutnet are run by completely different people.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    Zacix has no affiliation with Dnet.
    Dnet and Neutnet are run by completely different people.
    is a good thing to know
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

What did I do now?
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

I rather like the rules that neutnet has to some disagree. No stupid people spamming it with conversations or people making accusations against others etc. What I dont like is the instant ban hammer for mistakes in sending out messages. Also, the rules written out aren't clearly written. All that I am interested is, are you lfm, are you selling something, are you buying something or is there some sort of gathering.

Also, I think the lockout for the channels could be a lot lower. I like dnet because the lockouts aren't super long.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast