Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Nano Document Discussion Thread

Ok a question: What's going to happen to pet healdelta? An old trick in the past was when a melee prof (i.e. not a FullAuto using prof) switched to try to kill Rihwen, you could simply /follow him and it would be insanely hard to kill the pet (/follow being the pet equivalent of /sit for toons). While you ofc sat and recovered too...

I expect with pet healing boost, this will be tweaked? Ironically, FA will still be able to slaughter the pets if so.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Yes - and there's nothing we as professionals can do to change this one, it's an FC decision. On the other hand, it will allow us to have stronger Attack Pets, Heal Pets and Mezz Pets than would have been balanced if we could mix and match.
    Thats bad news I would rather have the current pet strength and allow us to mix and match base on situation than cookie cutter setup.

Another issue if you dont mind I wasted your time reading

Regarding pet, I hope its HP will get adjusted especially Mezz pet, their are currently too squishy. and i hope their calms are fix so they land better.
    Agentkayy 215/21 Full Expansion Agent
    Agentkay 200/0 Froob Agent

RIP debuffs. *Goes toward light* ohai Traders!

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    And now Gatester wanna nerf our Mezz pet. Shrug.

Our mezz pet was always a10s calm, now its AoE, and pvm. In pvp its root.

Now go away and stop to say we MPs dont deserve it!
    There are some things I am unsure about, such as who is affected by the stun portion of the debuff and who is affected by the mez. Pets are definately mezzed, but I cannot remember if humans or mobs were 0 or not.

When mobs attack they swarm into melee range, meaning a sturdy pet who pulls aggro would easily stand as a focal point for mezzing a large number of adds. It just seems a bit too easy to me, considering MP already does pretty good in pvm without such abilities and I am not referring to Zset MP's either.

PVP I do not like the idea of spamming AOE CC tools every 6 seconds, ESPECIALLY against other pet users. As long as it is not stunning players it should be alright against most people, but should that sort of control be allowed in pvp anymore, I thought we were moving away from things like that?

AOE CC tool with an effect duration 4 seconds longer than its recharge rate, it may not be bad but it sounds awfully close to the problems we have currently.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    Given that it's less mezzing ability than Advs(!) will have post re-balance, an AOE mezz pet seems fair to me. It's a really nice PvM improvement, true, but it does not seem in any way imbalanced, particularly in view of the harsh SoZ nerf (which was pretty critical to soloing difficult content).
    An unmorphed adventurer is significantly inferior to MP's in this documentation. The advy mezz also has a 40 second cooldown and only 15m AOE range with no apparent way of "collecting" adds without first drawing their full aggro, whereas the MP has a viable puller for mobs and the mezz is spammed every 6 seconds if I am correct.

The SoZ nerf is also irrelevent, considering the only noticieable loss in defense was 10% reflects and an approximately 200 points of def for a defensive shield user. I believe the boosts in the document, or even the 3x greater healing ability of the heal pet alone, should easily counter that loss. Including that the shield of zset was also entirely unnecessary for pvm survival anyways, a reduction in an excessive loss of survival does not validate a replacement to make pvm difficulty equally low.

Ironically, FA will still be able to slaughter the pets if so.
    Well... we don't know this. In fact, the only indication we've had so far, is that pet stats and defences will be much, much stronger than now - and that pets will be much less easy to kill than before. FC have said this... but of course, until we actually see the pets and get to test them, we don't know just how much stronger they will actually be.

Things like how Pet HD works will indeed be important, but so will their AAD, HP, AC, Resists etc... we really need to see them in action to assess it I reckon.

Pets are definately mezzed, but I cannot remember if humans or mobs were 0 or not.
    No pets are not mezzed, based on the document. Players and Players' Pets will be rooted. Mobs will be mezzed.

0 is players, 95-98 are the player pets. 1-94 includes all mobs.

An unmorphed adventurer is significantly inferior to MP's in this documentation. The advy mezz also has a 40 second cooldown and only 15m AOE range with no apparent way of "collecting" adds without first drawing their full aggro, whereas the MP has a viable puller for mobs and the mezz is spammed every 6 seconds if I am correct.
    I'm not sure that this is accurate. Their AoE does have greater AoE range and is instacast. They can quite happily act as a 'puller' themselves and then cast the mez on instacast before the mobs actually come into range. Once cast and landed, the mez lasts a full 2 minutes.

If any mobs resist the AoE, they are able to single mez them too and their single mez has a 7 second refresh time. So they should be able to capture them reasonably effectively - and their single target mez lasts up to 90 seconds. Again instacast.

If somebody should happen to break a mez, then they would be able to immediately mez them again - whereas the mez pet may take up to 5 seconds to land their next AoE - and there would be no guarantee that the AoE would stick on that mob either.

Where the mez pet should shine Vs the unmorphed Advie CC, is in PvP, where it's virtually impossible to stop targets having their mez effect broken in BS/NW. Advies' AoE mez works in PvP as a 100% breakable init debuff with long cool-down. That won't last at all well. But the Mez pet 100% breakable root cast every 10 secs will be much more effective.

But then... you won't be seeing many unmorphed Advies running around in BS/NW anyway.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Wewt, a small vacation and now this..lovely!

Dang..those changes..We'll be a one-man-army! I'm going to happily destroy any advy on sight.

A few surprises, but overall I think it looks pretty good. I'm just glad my brother is a Nanomage, as I worry about our Atrox MP friends here.

Also: Good thing no one does Mordeth raids anymore.

Also also: Since they've let Advents fly in SL with Parrot, I was kinda wondering if they'd let MP do it with Quantum Wings.

Long review on the document as i told i would do

This will be a full analysis of the document from my end but focused on 220 since that’s where I roll and I have never done anything in pvp before that. Pvm ofcourse but I also didn’t play pvm at strength in those levels either.

New Line: Special Effect Nuke
    Looks like a great way of making dominates obsolete plus adding a fair amount of damage. However seeing as the duration of the debuff is 6 seconds and the time to be able to cast it again is 5 second, ur gonna have to spam it to keep the debuff running whereas u had atleast 17 good seconds of runtime before and a solid long time on the dominates, which allowed u to run other debuffs aswell.. The nanocost of this nano however means that although we have to spam it we really cant hold it up for to long since we will run out of it. This will cripple us at some point.
    In combination with the bigger damage and recharge tho this makes up for an awesome nano and a great addition to what the Mp should be like
    New Line: Base Nuke
    Being a little stronger and faster than the Special Nuke this is awesome for use in pvm to keep up doing damage. Especially in pvm tho where mobs have far more hp and spamming is more asked for the nanocost problem becomes even bigger, and it definitely does if u calculate in that u also have to debuff them. I love the bigger base than special nuke though, since it allows for a little less nanocost since debuffing in nanoskills is not needed.
    New Line: Alpha Nuke
    This nuke is great too, it will cost u 3 seconds to cast but it’s a great opener and scares a lot of people away for a second while the shock of a first nuke sinks in. Big nanocost ofcourse but that should be the 20 second cooldown is in my eye way in line with how it should be and being able to resist it should be possible with its 100% NR check
    New Line: Finishing Nuke
    I found this nuke awesome at first and then I looked at the nanocost which equals the Alpha Nuke with less damage but faster cast time. Even though it casts faster it still has the same 20 second cooldown and less damage so I would think the nanocost would be better in line with the damage it does and bringing it to 3000 nanocost for its 6k damage, but because it is instacast maybe go to 3500, 4000 is a little to much though I think.
    Nano shutdown: 239
    Okay as already seen in much of the replies this is one heck of a controversial nano and it has two sides. Pvp and Pvm.
    First pvp; In pvp this nano as it looks like right now makes u really choose the point at which u cast it. Are u ready to alpha the target in 7 seconds then use it, if not then wait for it a little bit until u can. Meanwhile the Special Effect Nukes can take care of the nanoskills a little. Nanocost is good for its abilities and the cooldown seems quite okay and then there is the 100% NR check on normal NSD and 90% NR check on the improved one. Also the lockout/immunity for casting it again on a single target seems good to me, because totally being unable to cast anything with a 90% NR check is OP for a longer period of time.
    Now pvm; In pvm it’s a totally different story since there its not unfair to cripple them, they don’t live on the other side of the ocean with most likely the same computer LCD screen that u use urself. But I might see that the attempt is to find other ways of debuffing those bosses in such a way that it becomes even better for the Mp itself, there is more debuffs in the Mp toolset which can be used, -nanaodamage/damage/healing etc being some of them. For froobs though this could have a devastating effect on pvm as they know it since a lot of those mobs were still NSD-able and it helped their teams from being unable to kill to having the possibility.
    New Line: LE Nemesis Nanoprograms
    About this one I am a little unsure about its potential and here is the reason why; It has a 120 second cooldown period for which in turn u get 10 seconds of duration of the –nanodamage% especially at lower amounts of max nano that makes it very useless. It would possibly be better of use if it lasted longer since it doesn’t cripple (the professions that use the nukes have their usual 100% plus whatever is in their setup which for NTs who are mostly in that picture it can be about 100% more (correct me if I am wrong and I very well could be))
    Nano Cost Debuffs: 211
    This line didn’t change much except for duration and cooldown, which shows that it is for single target use. And rather than NSD being for multiple target use, id put this one in there. And definitely with the nanocost changes to come will this be a viable nano to want to land.
    New Line: Nano Damage Modifier Debuff, New Line: Heal Modifier Debuff
    Nice line to have them in one debuff, still makes u choose when to put it on a target. Lockout is decent I think and in combination use with other debuffs it could definitely be very powerful if used the right way.
    Damage Debuff: 187
    I like the amount of damage that goes away with it. Its more in line with nowadays mobs and lasting for 10 seconds is okay although I always hated to recast that debuff so often. The lockout/immunity is long though in comparison with the duration seeing as it is only 2.3k damage. Especially in pvm there where fights take way longer that is going to sting. However again awesome to see that the damage debuffs have been combined.
    Nano Cost Reduction Buffs: 148
    The reduction buffs haven’t changed much except for duration, great addition hated to have to check my NCU so many times. Not much more to say about it though.
    Nano Interrupt Modifier Buff: 183
    Same as the Nano Cost Reduction Buffs, with the longer timing they are viable to actually use. Although they only take up NCU whilst casting rarely gets interrupted anyways.
    Evade Buffs: 144
    Now that’s better, woah what a relief Zset users of current will actually not loose to much now seeing as replies to Zset AAD modifier have already been discussed as being open to a little more tweaking perhaps. The evade buff however affects more setups and the distance between defence in different builds will become lower.
    A little note aside. As I see it AAD on Zset has been replaced by the evade buff, reflects have been replaced by the DtP and that gives u a netto loss of 10% reflects and Sacrifical shielding. In my opinion more in line
    New Line: Composite Nano Skill Buffs
    Appearantly making this into the Odins other eye nanoskill buff. Liked it the way it was, however doesn’t make any change to have it in here. Don’t see what caused you guys to put it here though. Or maybe to show that it is in line with the weapon skill buffs other proffesions get? Other than that it looks good and easy to use a single nano to buff everyone.
    The Single Nanoskill Lines
    Awesome new pictures, it is great to be able to separate them from one another. And the addition in buffing power is awesome plus the nice long timer on them. I think the whole of AO community should be very thankful about that. At least we Mps are since that means less buffing although I am sure that people will be stupid enough to kill themselves anyways.
    Intelligence and Psychic Buffs: 576
    Change in here is loss of nanoskills, but appeared elsewhere. So nothing much changed but attack/recharge is nice which will be mentioned in more nanos (in some I might forget mentioning, but its still nice)
    Nano Programming Buffs: 210
    More nano programming buffing is definitely nice, also this buff is great for the whole AO community and again they should be thankfull (putting up towers is the reason for that one)
    New Line: Damage To Pet
    This new line is an amazing line and I am very excited to see how it works. The question already arose whether this will be going to one pet or all, apparently at the moment it is going to all pets, but its getting looked into to get it dealt to one pet. A suggestion has been to change the damage to 33% if it keeps to be on all pets, and I support that might it be impossible to get it dealt to one pet. I do have another question but I might make a lot of Mps very unhappy by asking it thus I wont do that. Its for us to find out when they hit live.
    New Line: DOT Resistance Buff
    This is a nice line to have to make it harder for Doctors to land their 3 dot perk on us, because crippling our pets with their UBTs which are even stronger now, will still be an option at least from what we have been shown so far.
    New Line: Flight
    AWESOME we maintain our speciality and we get to keep it inside shops too. If the profession would have sucked and become a buffmonkey, that would have been the only thing I would ask for.
    New Line: SL Garden Warp
    These are great to have enhanced to the rest of the gardens one to Pandemonium without its key would be awesome too, but I guess that is not what is meant to be.
    Anchor and recall nanos: 738
    Again great well placed reductions in cast time, AO is a lot of waiting anyways and waiting for nanos to be cast is lame. This is a great improvement which is probably again great for the whole AO community. It wont make it much more attractive to get an Mp in a team but in combination of the other improvements its definitely nice.
    New Line: Summon Crystals
    Great change in reduction of cast time, in this sense Mps are more happy than the AO community but again everyone should be thankful of this. Nothing more to say about it though.
    New Line: Summon Weapons
    Red Shields apparently the 2hb Zset shield has become a 1hb weapon so instead of only being able to hide now people also get to do some damage. With the analysis of above and the addition of damage I think Zset shield users have nothing to be going over the top any more, awaiting the possible changes to that last shield at least.
    Yellow Shields in combination with better healing by healpet and the resist of roots and snares could be a viable option with the bigger evade buff now. I think itll easily make up for a lot of switching between different shields for different encounters in both pvp and pvm. I wonder how parry will be in the end.
    Blue Shields kind of the same story as the Yellow shield, but I think this one could be nice in combination with the support roll and changes in nanocost.
    The Asp and co look to have nice damage and a decent multi melee requirement and its AR related to TS looks very good
    Cane and co seems very nice with its overall buff to Nanodelta and its damage, you cripple defence in order for it compared to 1hb tho so I don’t see as to why the attack/recharge have to be different than of 1hb. A few questions relating the creation weapons will follow below.
    Bow and co seem very nice and the modifiers seem well chosen but it has the same problem as 2hb with its attack/recharge u give up your defence for it.
    Pet Special Buff: 854
    These seem to be great for us and being able to cast them all at once is very nice
    Pet Procs: 238
    The add on damage pet proc seems very nice for damage and most pvm situations.
    The taunt and snare proc seems very usefull for other pvm occations and the snare mostly used for pvp. Whilst taunts are worked on in pvp aswell that could be a greater benefit in the future
    The AAO/AAD debuff proc seems to be awesome in yet other conditions in pvp and pvm
    - A question remaining to this matter tho and has been already asked is whether it will be possible to overwrite these buffs while they are on?
    Pet Damage Buffs: 225
    These seem to be a combination of the currently excisting High Chants and Instill lines, with the side note of having lost the initiative buffs, but as been told that will most likely be built in the new pets or atleast they have been revised so that they are at least as they should be so that less buffing is needed. So in all this buff is very welcome to excise the other buffs. Less time needed to buff up pets is a pro. Definitely good development.
    New Line: Pet Root and Snare Reduction
    No big improvements there, and being unable to cast it another 10 seconds afterwards makes it possible for the pets to be calmed or rooted or snared in between those seconds, so I think professions with those abilities will just wait until you unroot/snare/calm them to just cast that nano again. Its going to be a viable technique I recon.
    Summon Attack Pet*
    The new mesh for the top attack pet is something I have wanted for a long time, bravo on that one, and it seems definitely in line with the metaphysical background of the Mp. Another mesh I had heard that I wanted was the small version of LotV that you see in Albtraum on one of the PBs.
    The shorter cast time on the pets is great too, and that we have to sacrifice having to wait a minute to do it again is worth the trade for sure. If u cant keep them alive after they have been fitted with better defences than currently then u deserve to die if u cant keep them alive.
    New Line: Heal Pets
    Great to see the cast time lowered, but even greater to see that the pet has no recharge on casting any more, instead however a cooldown, which will play out better than currently where it needs a trick to keep them healing at max speed. Bonus in healing power also makes up for a longer lasting fight with an Mp which can only make things more interesting.
    Also the better healing on pets is a very interesting concept making it more viable to keep them alive and makes the DtP be of great use. Will also make it a bit more complicated for the Mp to switch between targets for the healpet to heal. Its going to be interesting.
    New Line: Mezz Pets
    This line looks great, sad to not see the other mezz possibilities yet but well have to wait for that, meanwhile though the mezz pet is still not 220 whilst the other pets are of all professions.
    - Is it on purpose that the mezz pet still is not lvl 220?
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Questions relating Creation weapons
    - Can different shields be equipped together (ie Red Shield + Blue Shield/Red Shield + Yellow Shield)?
    - Can the Asp and co be equipped together for a sort of damage setup?
    - Considering that if the Asp and co can be equipped together does the damage of the 2hb and Bow creation weapons come even close to the damage of dual Asp, because that is what it means to sacrifice your evades for damage. 2hb and Bow should then be comparable with dual 1hb weapon damage (weapon as in the ones doing actual damage)?
    - Seeing the slower rate of hits from creation weapons it makes the chance to Proc lower than for all other professions, is this as intended or would it be better to maybe then lower the damage of the weapons in sacrifice of having them faster but able to proc atleast?
    - With TS being the skill that is needed for 25% of the AR it looks like you want Mps to focus on one weapon type rather than have a sort of advy-like switch between weapons in different situations. Now some might be unhappy with it who really focus on the bow perks, but it could also be 100% TS and 25% 1hb/2hb/Bow. Would that be an option or is that not what the intention is? With the perk documents already set up it might seem that because of the ranger perkline we need to move into a 100% Bow direction but putting it in better nano perks is still possible too.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Umm, whats that User: Cyberdec &7 req on base nukes?
    Does it mean that MPs have to wear Healing Staff of Alcofribas Nasier or Aggressive Staff of Julian Redfire to cast those nukes or is it just some copy/paste error?
    AO PvP: "Scissors are over powered. Rock is fine." - Paper

Quote Originally Posted by XtremTech View Post
    No pets are not mezzed, based on the document. Players and Players' Pets will be rooted. Mobs will be mezzed.

0 is players, 95-98 are the player pets. 1-94 includes all mobs.
    I see it now, not sure how I missed it but it happens. That makes it not as bad for pets but kind of annoying for pvp then. That is quite fast on a recharge for a CC tool, and that is not including the mezz pet possibly having nano init and making the cast even faster.

I would rather improve the mez pet, giving it the additional functions all of the MP's have been pushing for, and an AOE CC tool that a pet spams just feels wrong.

I just got some epiphany today and gonna share it and change a bit my sugestions/begs.

First:
    I just noticed that DD debuff is almost a special blocker.

Look at Burst/FA DD mechanism: Its the adiction of all bullets you hit on target, with cap on 13k/15k. Since all artillery profs do around 2k DD per hit...

My first impression was Then I remembered: I cant survive a Solja killing me for whole 20s, but maybe I can manage 10s if I push on defenses!

So, I did more mind pvp considering NSD and HP/Nano DD debuff and I noticed that if the immunities had a bit less duration all could work well in pvp.

So, the sugestion: Keep the duration and the impossibility to recast on already debuffed targets. NSD and HP/Nano DD debuff should stay for 1/3 of time (7s duration 14s immunity on NSD and 10s duration 20s immunity on HP/Nano DD debuffs) and DD debuff should stay for 1/2 of time (10s duration nd immunity).
    BUT! Make the immunity cast check if target is player/pet or mob. If its a player/pet, cast the immunity; if its a mob, does nothing.

This way, they will be ok in pvp and pvm. (And no 100% of time debuffed mobs cause we are human beings and our chars can run out off nano)

Sacrifical Shielding loss:
    We got better evade buffs, so we end up losing 70 AAD and 200 AAO (yes devs, we only casted it on ourselves).

SOOOOOO.... ^^ Compensate it on our perks. Maybe put some AAO buffage on Channel Rage and transfer all AAD to Soothing Spirits; or make Channel Rage OP ad put both AAO and more AAD on it.

A lil question: Will DD debuff or Nano DD debuff affect perks DD?
    Last edited by lainbr; Mar 23rd, 2011 at 15:24:13. Reason: Formating the text better
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    I would rather improve the mez pet, giving it the additional functions all of the MP's have been pushing for, and an AOE CC tool that a pet spams just feels wrong.
    Agreed. And incredibly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcradle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Agreed. And incredibly annoying.
    I dont. We lost CoC :P So we need something else to prevent ppl from running away from us.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

we also lost 200 NR from SS and 210 from Zset ouch !

with my current setup that's only 2400 NR seems hard for a non-weapon prof
    Last edited by Leduc69; Mar 23rd, 2011 at 15:43:52.

Leduc69 Soli MP 220/30
    Duckz Trox FIX 220/30
    Duczor Opi MA 220/25
    Theducman Nano NT 165/23
    Lazzay Soli CRAT 150/20
    Ducshot Trox TRAD 141

Chest-kicker since 2007 - http://thespartans.org

I really don't agree with the temporary immunity mechanic being thrown at MPs here. Seems a bit lame that 3 MPs together couldn't even keep one target debuffed eternally.

Not to mention, as far as we know the NSD removed from ND2 or 3 will still provide a 10s immunity.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr
    I dont. We lost CoC :P So we need something else to prevent ppl from running away from us.
    Well, I don't think anyone was disagreeing with you there. I just think a pet that spams AoEs isn't a great solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Leduc69
    we also lost 200 NR from SS and 210 from Zset ouch !

with my current setup that's only 2400 NR seems hard for a non-weapon prof
    Drop the custom implant and put some effort into gaining NR then... And 2400 doesn't seem low to me...

Well, I don't think anyone was disagreeing with you there. I just think a pet that spams AoEs isn't a great solution
    Like they gonna give roots to a prof thaf never had if. Btw I'm more worried if it will ever land, instead of current situation where it only lands on stopped mobs and in melee range.

And 2400 doesn't seem low to me...
    Tell it to NTs and Advs who runs around with 3k and those enfs with almost 4k.

Drop the custom implant and put some effort into gaining NR then... And 2400 doesn't seem low to me...
    i already have to put some effort to not be alphaed by any 3K+ ar prof, i can't do both.

Leduc69 Soli MP 220/30
    Duckz Trox FIX 220/30
    Duczor Opi MA 220/25
    Theducman Nano NT 165/23
    Lazzay Soli CRAT 150/20
    Ducshot Trox TRAD 141

Chest-kicker since 2007 - http://thespartans.org

Umm, whats that User: Cyberdec &7 req on base nukes?
    You have to be wielding any of the creations to use it.

Can different shields be equipped together (ie Red Shield + Blue Shield/Red Shield + Yellow Shield)?
    Doesn't look that way. They're presently only equippable to the Left Hand

- Can the Asp and co be equipped together for a sort of damage setup?
    Right now, there's a unique tag on them. This means that you can't cast two of the same 1HB creation. That means though, that you could cast the top one and the second one and dual wield those two.

Kintaii responded to a question on this in the OP #3, to say they were considering removing the unique tag.

- Considering that if the Asp and co can be equipped together does the damage of the 2hb and Bow creation weapons come even close to the damage of dual Asp, because that is what it means to sacrifice your evades for damage. 2hb and Bow should then be comparable with dual 1hb weapon damage (weapon as in the ones doing actual damage)?
    Haven't done the maths and it would depend on where you were on your agg/def bar - and differences in AR etc... may not be really possible to tell the re-balance goes into beta.

- Seeing the slower rate of hits from creation weapons it makes the chance to Proc lower than for all other professions, is this as intended or would it be better to maybe then lower the damage of the weapons in sacrifice of having them faster but able to proc atleast?
    Remember, we haven't seen the LE Perk document yet and don't know what's going to happen to our procs. It could be that they finally fire off nukes landing - or even all hostile nanos landing etc... I think generally we all want these weapons to be a bit faster though.
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast