Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - March 18th, 2011: Pretty Pictures Of Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    bla
    A well Masta... you never was impartial.. get a neutral opinion and do the fanboy talk with someone that cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I don't think, despite taking poor sentence construction into consideration, that anyone gets your point. What is your point? You're disappointed with what, exactly? All those years of no new content? There's been loads of content in the last two years. So why would you say that there's been no new content? You get a few preview pictures, a few % of the number of completed resources, and you complain about them for what reason exactly?
    Posting about what's being worked upon and that it's getting closer to release and with visual representations of the things that are about ready to go into the beta client, that's not relevant and won't do it for you? What will do it for you then? No news at all till suddenly one day things launch?
    I don't think bad grammar is what made your post incomprehensible.
    I think maybe, too little, too late. The same few people always saying, "oh rebalance", "just wait", "be patient", "at least they are showing us direction" has really gotten just as tired as the official answers or lack of.
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

funny how they first bitch there is no news... and when there is news they throw out everything to just find something new to bitch about... haters gonna hate, just ignore the bunch.
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma View Post
    A well Masta... you never was impartial.. get a neutral opinion and do the fanboy talk with someone that cares.
    You must mistake me for someone else.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    It's a little hard some times to tell exactly what's changed between these assets and the old ones without looking at stuff directly side-by-side, but I promise you the difference is definitely there and is very striking when you have a chance to directly compare the old vs. the new.
    I'm so glad we waited this long for the new engine!
    Rejoice!
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567