Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your first post?

Oh snap. After readjusting my search to how whatshisface suggested, I got a new result.
    Seems my first ever post was starting a thread, I assume after I had some trouble in game..
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Wow this is my first post...that's kinda lame . I was expecting a question or something at least.
    Last edited by Regidoc; Mar 16th, 2011 at 00:31:34.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by OfabRk2 View Post
    And yet you act no different.

Edit: http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=547006 this is as far as I could find:C
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Mar 16th, 2011 at 04:30:20.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Funcom employee

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=49541

...and people still say I'm such a newb!

and as someone else said about their post.. I don't remember this one at all.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

// Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Holy Nostalgia

Me boasting about killing Guards, lols:

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show...133#post225133

That said, I had many a post prior to the 'new' forums in November 2001
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=33742

Finally, you all have proof that I DID play AO at one time.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...1&postcount=42

All i wanted was to be ungimped..
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    And your wish was granted!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=532541

My first post isn't too bad actually, considering. o.O
    Kaelde ~ Gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even gimpier than Kaelde

Thingymawhat of Paragon

My first post consisted of a series of screenshots I took while beacon warping a friend all over RK while he was AFK for four hours. He came back from his movie session and found himself at Supply Master Eel and promptly left my team Sadly that post isn't around anymore.
    Waiting for a cure.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...88&postcount=1

Seemed like a good question about guns at the time. And, to be fair, if asked to explain it today I'd STILL have no clue how it works!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Hey, I'm a lvl6 (as of writing) doctor, RK2, solitus male. I need some advice as to where I should go to level at different points in my career, and perhaps armor choice. I'm currently decked out in a full Medsuit. Any advice would be very accepted.
    To think I've been posting here for 5 1/2 years.... freaking surreal.

And I wonder why I bothered putting "solitus male", as gender means nothin' to equipment.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Amosco View Post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...88&postcount=1

Seemed like a good question about guns at the time. And, to be fair, if asked to explain it today I'd STILL have no clue how it works!
    Since I haven't played seriously for ages and if there has been any updates / nerfs then I've probably missed it. On top of that I don't remember the actual numbers.

Anyway, let's say you have a shotgun with 16-175 (133) damage. Number inside the brackets is additional crit damage. So you'd crit for 308 (175+133) on a target with no AC. Every 400 (Not sure if it was 400 or maybe 600) shotgun skill doubles the damage.

Ex: 800 shotgun skill would give you 924 crits on no AC targets. Damage increase from weapon skill is capped at MaxBeneficialSkill.

First forum post I could find:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=35729
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

First post was something in one of the shopping areas.

First non-shopping post was a couple of years after I started playing (forums are scary)...but that thread is locked, so cannot link to it.

To summarize, someone said something like

<insert other faction here> sucks!
    to which I replied,

oh yeah, well you suck too!
    Maybe I should have waited another two years...
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show...64&postcount=4

Dec 2001

The thread was about renaming backpacks, and my post was about a bug on the test server where you couldn't put backpacks in the bank :P

Not a very exciting first post, but I do recall a forum reset prior to that and I'm sure I had some posts on the old forums....super exciting ones I'm sure.
    Last edited by Rak; Mar 16th, 2011 at 18:46:14.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

First if you go to control panel and list your subscriptions and go to the last page last one that will be your oldest unless you happened to unsubscribe from your own post.

Here is mine
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    All I'll tell you is that Saturday is going to be (as the kids like to say) "off the chain". See you all there!
    Ahh Dragon*Con. This post was actually made while I was still an ARK, in my brief time in CR (the first and last forums post i made before becoming a dev).
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast