Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: patch 14.0?

patch 14.0?

prior to patch 13.4/13.5 it seemed that as soon as the patch was installed there was a new "upcoming patch" news that would sort of outline the thoughts on the next patch...

where is it?

instead of any news on funcom's thoughts of the next patch we have a bunch of "what ifs" and "maybes" on fixes for pvp, or certain professions, or missions, or storyline....

pick a fix...fix it...let us know what you're planning on doing.

gracias.

Yes, please. I'd love to know what's in store for us in the next patch.

Exclamation

Yep we didn t got many news and many posts on forums and web site. Christmas and new year party are over, return to work funcom please ! And give us some REAL info about what u re currently working into ... ( god pls make them work on the bureaucrat balance .. )
    Persoue agent 205

Exclamation

Yes you've had almost 36 hours since new years day ended! WHERE's our next patch????????

Really folks give FC a break.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

I don't think there is going to be a next patch anytime soon. I beleive FC is spending all of their time and extra resources from Midgard on giving us a Expansion Pack. WooT. More things for us to spend our money on. I for one don't mind buying the expansion pack if it means more money into FC's pockets that will mean more content. I will not but an expansion pack if its just another worthless patch.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Originally posted by Merkaba715
    I beleive FC is spending all of their time and extra resources from Midgard on giving us a Expansion Pack.
    Cosmik disputed this theory in a different thread, try searching for threads with postings by him to find it.

Originally posted by SecretAgentMan

Cosmik disputed this theory in a different thread, try searching for threads with postings by him to find it.
    Well, then what ARE they doing? Would be nice if they gave us even a HINT.

Though, I think it would be funny to look into the future and see the patch notes for 14.0:

"Guild houses and commands should be working now. Same goes with team missions.
    You should now also be able to purchase apartments.
    Fixers have a new line of Summon Shoe nanos. Summon those shoes, baby!"

Originally posted by Kneecaps

Summon those shoes, baby!"

About Midgard.

I though Funcom put Midgard on ice for the time being? I saw a bulletin a couple of months ago saying that. And expansion? If FC adds a couple of more zones (like Jobe for example) i would not call it an expansion. If they would add a new continent then i'd call it an expansion pack.
    Regards,
    Chromad

Advisor of the First Order

Tukan | Chromad | Mikados

Guys pls.........

As much as i hate how FC carries out patches and there so on......u have to give them a break could u do any better? probably not.....oh and each and every single patch now isnt just nerfing, new items, scrapping things..they also have to put in those new episodes and dungeons........cmon give them a break if u b**** at fc so much then why dont u quit the game.....i have one friend who didnt get any ip for his lvls and had his skills ransacked permantly.....my enf is a bit gimped but i recovered her she lost 3 lvls of ip now to me ip isnt much i just want those lvls to hunt with higher lvls and again GMs pretty useless there.

Originally posted by Kneecaps

Well, then what ARE they doing? Would be nice if they gave us even a HINT.
    How much work got done at your place of employment after the holidays? If Funcom's office is anything like the one I work in, they're procrastinating doing as much as possible until Monday
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

I would like to see them improve upon the game before releasing an expantion pack..so i am glad they aren't doing it now. Also...it's still the Hollidays for allot of folks...be patient.
    Atrox Enforcer

Headcracker

Re: Guys pls.........

Originally posted by Xaxa
    i have one friend who didnt get any ip for his lvls and had his skills ransacked permantly.....
    what the hell are you talking about? he probably didnt get xp because of something simple that he caused himself, ie, teaming with someone too high. Also if youre anwhere near a level where you would actually know what your doing in this game, 60+, then it takes a long time to level. I, for one, would not continue to mindlessly kill and level if i wasnt getting IP for it. I would wait untill my /petition went through and it was fixed. As for you getting your skills ransacked permanently? still have no clue. why dont you direct these and all the rest of your off topic comments to the correct board and thread. This one, FYI, is supposed to be about the next patch coming out.

Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

I haven't made very many ip mistakes with my current char so I really don't care if we have an ip reset or not.

What I want form the next patch would be no locking up. I don't give a **** what else they put in it. Just make me able to play without freezing every minute.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Merkaba, first read what was written. IP is not the same thing as EXP.

And he/she was telling people not to put too much faith in the next patch. Yes, the game is unbalanced, but there are more important things than expanding zones.

Did I get that right?
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Originally posted by WGMelchior
    Merkaba, first read what was written. IP is not the same thing as EXP.
    Ok, having seen my signature and my two characters, do you really think I don't know the difference of IP and EXP you idiot? Seriously, he was talking about gaining 3 levels and not getting any IP for it. After the first level any normal person with an IQ over 20 would stop and get the problem addressed before wasting anymore time.

Originally posted by WGMelchior
    And he/she was telling people not to put too much faith in the next patch. Yes, the game is unbalanced, but there are more important things than expanding zones.

Did I get that right?
    No you didn't get it right. Go back and read his post again. In the beginning he was speaking about putting faith in the next patch, then, oh no, he changed the subject mid paragraph (if you even call that mess of words a paragraph), he started to talk about how the game mechanics and the technical support backing up bugs. This just shows the mental ability of some of the people that FC has to deal with playing their game. I am frustrated that my /petition gets put behind some moron that doesnt know how to tie his shoes in RL.

Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

ok i thought he was talking about both. sorry. but still, leveling for 3 levels and not getting IP? i still would have stopped after the first

Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

Well they really have not kept the promise to communicate with us better that they said they would do.... maybe thats it?

Midgard has been shelved for now.

Merk take a deep breath..
    Last edited by Serena; Jan 5th, 2002 at 05:27:35.

We certainly need info or patch notes about 13.6 or 14.0

wouldnt take so long to just sum up on what they are working on, or post some replys. But they dont. Some words by Cosmik and Cz here and there, like they pop in once in a weak for about 15 minuts. I just wonder whats going on in funcom...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast