Thread: New to AO...

Cool New to AO...

im pretty new to AO, so im wondering how PvP is in this game,

im still deciding a class to play properly so is there anywhere i can look up the pro's an con's of each class in PvP, im not asking for the 'uber' pvp char, just some guidance so ic an make up my own mind

thx

A Martial Artist is supposed to be pretty bomb.

You inflict mad damage, and have good heals.

Originally posted by superherodeejay
    A Martial Artist is supposed to be pretty bomb.

You inflict mad damage, and have good heals.
    true until about level 100.

MA is a good starter class, no need to choose weapons or whatnot. You can ask people how they work their classes and learn a lot.

Personally I find that enforcers are more powerfull melee if they use a hammer than MA.

Ranged weapons would be agents are the kings (even if they whine a lot) along with traders. Thing about traders is you have a lot to learn, so start with another class, or expect to reroll when you have a better idea of what is going on.

Good luck.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

well, ive played a few chars upto about lvl 10 or so, i found the Agent pretty good fun to use, im using a MA atm but i find it annoying to play without the range of guns, i tried a soldier aswell an found that was ok.