Thread: we should be able to assist guards.

we should be able to assist guards.

i hate watching omni guards die. If we are omni and are watching omni guard die, we can help attack the omni guard but we can help him? that makes no sense. Please allow us to help assist the omni guards and prevent clanners from killing them. I also wish they had stronger guards. after they respawn.

The worst part IMHO, is omni people killing omni guards. (I bet some clanners feel the same way about clan guards too....)

Best thing I can do, is to ask them to please not do it, shrug and move away

be kinda cool if was set up kinda like in DAoC where if you kill certain type of mob too much, that mob starts to dislike you more and more and eventually becomes aggresive to you.

likewise, if you kill a mob's enemy alot, then it becomes more and more friendly to you.

Originally posted by garzini
    be kinda cool if was set up kinda like in DAoC where if you kill certain type of mob too much, that mob starts to dislike you more and more and eventually becomes aggresive to you.

likewise, if you kill a mob's enemy alot, then it becomes more and more friendly to you.
    That *would* be cool. Altough in the case of same side guard killing, it wouldn't matter much, as the people doing this can usually wipe the floor with these guards. Having the guards aggro them would only be convenient to them. Assisting guards would definately be very cool. I'd love to help keep West Athen clear of guard killers.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

HEY FUNCOM!!! I think this is a thread worth reading. I have been wishing the same thing for some time now.. Aggrevating when I see calnners come to Trade and tear up the gaurds for fun. Been a while since it has happened, but all the same. Can we not aide in defending our cities? Please look into some solutions for this.

Another way of doing this (or preventing it) for the non PvP people would be to introduce a adaptive spawn of guards...

Aka, if they are killed often... more of them spawn..
    If they are killed repitedly on the same spot (or same set of guards), then should stronger ones spawn... up to lvl300 guards....

Ex:

Player grid in to OT-Trade and starts shooting the closest guards... he wipes them out but, when they spawn back up they are 4 instead of 2.. (the new ones on a timer... aka despawns after awhile)
    The player continues to wipe them out... that triggers a a new spawn by a higher set of guards.
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Booster Pack

Hmm how about building towers in trade *if* you buy the booster pack? Heard they change the field suppression of a certain radius around it so we can PvP near it.
    Order: Most played to less played
    Rimor:
    Milan "Treilan" Magistrale - Enforcer
    Scotty "Scoterfix" Buonocore - Fixer
    Rey "Galaxyman" Wyles - Soldier