Thread: Punishment of renegades

Punishment of renegades

So... DC, Red brigade, Knights of Sacrifice, Snarf, Levrivers, whathavewe. You all claim you dont support the policy of the OT/CoT.

I say ok. Lets take this into effect in the game.

CLOSE SHOPS
    OT/CoT owns the stores. Close them for none-supporters. If you dont support OT, you really should be able to get the supplies they provide. If you dont support CoT you should not be allowed in CoT stores. Why should OT/CoT support you, if you dont support them.

CLAN OR NO CLAN
    Clan means you are CoT. If you do not believe in CoT, then you should not be allowed to be labelled clan. Force a neutral label on each and every clan who do not swear to CoT.

Equally, if you do not uphold the OT-law, you should be punished. You should not be allowed to have the label of OT. Force a neutral label on each and every OT who do not support OT policy.

GUARDS
    Why are guards defenseless? Every day people are killing the poor guards, with no way of helping them at all. Change the code so that if someone attacks a guard, they are PvP targets themselves. Poor, sweet and simple!

Morale: If actions and words does not have an effect, this game will grow old very fast.

Clan means you are CoT. If you do not believe in CoT, then you should not be allowed to be labelled clan. Force a neutral label on each and every clan who do not swear to CoT.
    A rebel is one who rebels. An OT employee who rebels against OT is obviously not an OT employee (at least, this would be true if OT was a self respecting organization). An OT employee who rebels against OT is therefore a rebel.

A CLAN is a group of rebels.

A rebel who rebels against the rebels is still a rebel. Obviously a rebel who rebels against rebelious rebels is also a rebel. Got it?

The Council of Truth is a very loosely knit group of mythical, lets-play-pretend rebel clans. Being a rebel does NOT mean that you have to conform to this group's wishes.. gimme a break, that's whe whole point of being a rebel.... REBELLING.

Hope I cleared that up.

Snarf.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

You must be omni

'Cause you don't get the whole point of the clans, or the Council of Truth. First there are many noncouncil clans... (best example the Sentinels). Additionally the whole point of 'Clans' is that they're indepentant groups. We appreciate the councils efforts, and see the advantages of banding together, but the council doesn't require us to do so, and wouldn't.

Yeah what the Ever So Wonderful and Brilliant and Smart Windie said.

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

I'm bored so Im just a sitting here

You flatterer snarf.

OOC: How about we take into effect what we bought the game for?

To fight each other, not consider a peace?
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Hows this...

If you wanna fight, fight. I'm not stopping you. Heck, if you attack, I'll even fight back...

Just quit making excuses and blaming others.

I would love for some real punishment to renegade OT factions to be handed out. I would be willing to hand it out personally to the people that have decieved the rest of us, if Omni-Tek desires it.

> I would be willing to hand it out personally to the people that have decieved the rest of us, if Omni-Tek desires it.

And that is EXACTLY what should happen. The Omni clan leaders should be able to vote. Not some mythical Omni-Admin and ross dude that isn't roleplated. When 80% of all omni clan leaders vote to kick Dark Carnival out of OT, then they should be kicked out. With an automatic system, built right in to give OT authority. Likewise, clan leaders should have a way to vote people in and out of the CoT.

Pity they didn't let me design the game.

Snarf!

Exclamation Getting the point is hard..

And thus not one of you gets the point, not a single one of you guys understood it... In fact you gladly confirmed what I wrote.

So I say : Kick em from CoT (Clan) and kick em from OT. If they cant follow the rules put out by the CoT or OT, why should they be allowed to be part of that.

You can be as much rebel as you like, but if your clan, your CoT.

> So I say : Kick em from CoT (Clan) and kick em from OT. If they cant follow the rules put out by the CoT or OT, why should they be allowed to be part of that.

Since when does being a rebel mean that you're part of the CoT??

Duh.

Snarf

I like the idea abou making those that attack guards PvP targets themselves and all those NPC's that are used for powerlvling.
    How about if the code was changed so that we could also HEAL the NPC's. They are people too
    Could prove fun to have a whole bunch of docs healing the poor npc's against the hoards of killlers.

how many times do I have to say it?

NOT ALL CLAN ARE CoT!

Really all you have to do to be clan is to be opposed to OT... Which is why you don't see me making any alliances with you schlubs. The current situation is a bit more complex, (people are looking at it like 2 competing governments as compared to, if you'll excuse me, "A government versus a terrible dictatorial company" (). ) but in the end, when people decided to be clan, they decided that they were opposed to OT. That is all... If they weren't opposed to OT, but wanted

Well really all you need to do to be clan is go thru that door, and you all know very well that we can't force people to change factions in any way. Anyways, for the clans, it doesn't make sense.

~•—~
    (boredom makes for new sigs)