Thread: Easy S10 Solo farm prof ?

Easy S10 Solo farm prof ?

What would be easy prof for S10 farming without any problems at all (atm have almost 150 Keeper with COTE)

Keeper is the original Q-AFK profession ^^ MA might be marginally better, but say you spend 5 hours making your keeper ready for S10. And 30 hours to level up and then equip a MA for S10 farming. If you say you make 35m per hour with keeper and 40m per hour with MA. And the 30 hours you spendt creating the MA and getting it up to par. Thats 25 extra hours of earning time with the keeper.

After 100 hours played, you'd have made 2,8b with MA and 3,325b with the keeper. After 200 hours, you'd have made 6,825b with the keeper and 6,8b with the MA. 300 hours and you'd have made 10.8b with MA and 10,3b with the keeper.

If you catch my drift, what I'm saying is that it's gonna take you 250-280 hours before the new char will make more money then the old char if you reroll the standard MA. So it's better to just stay with the keeper for now since keeper, after all is a pretty darn good class in s10 (top 3) xD

I'd recommend you go with your keeper, as well. He's already there, and I believe keepers do quite well in s10.

Really, unless you're talking about hardcore farming or solo boss runs, there are very few (if any) professions that can't do well in s10, even in cheap gear. Find a good weapon to buy and twink on, get some predator or Miy's, your ado brain, and some ql 200 imps (and start working toward symbiants first thing), and you should be good enough to at least earn enough money to make yourself better.

Even better is having orgmates or friends to team with that will help you farm, two people farm more than twice as fast as one, and six reach a ludicrous pace. I'd much rather have a team of 5 damage dealers and a doctor keeping everyone healthy than scraping by solo having no one to talk with and every kill coming painfully slow even once twinked. Unfortunately most of the random people in s10 don't seem to understand the whole teaming concept, or even the whole "talking" thing. If you get a regular group to farm with, you can very quickly make enough money to get to the point where you can solo with ease. Oh, also, with a good group you can laugh at those trains that kill everyone else

Im more into getting AI levels atm will post my setup when i ding 150

you only need AI 17.

COHI *8
    CONC*8
    Crusade*1

easy peasy.

Already leveled past and stickin with AI daily but will try find decent and fun class for S10

How well are advy in S10 say for melee DPS ?

A decently equipped advy will do just fine. Any char will do just fine. Sec10 isn't hard, at all

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

I'm going to re-interate what most people have said here. Any prof can be a good S10 soloer. I've seen successful NTs in there, agts, keepers, shades (shades actually kick some major ass in there), MPs, etc. The real question is what do you want to do in S10?

If all you want to do is get to the middle and farm drops, then roll whatever you like, equip them as best you are able with the funds you have available, and get cracking. Once you are in the middle, pulling small groups is a piece of cake. Getting there can be more challenging depending on your setup.

If you want to absolutely maximize your kill rate, then that's a whole different ball of wax. There will be any number of responses about how, "My staff MP OD's crit heavy MAs all the time in S10." Or, "My Engy will OD any Sold in S10." etc. Some of these setups, though, require a lot of cash to get them to that point. MAs offer one of the less expensive routes to a high damage S10 toon. I didn't say cheap, or the least expensive, just less expensive. A well setup engy can do ridiculous amounts of damage there. So can and enfo. So just pick a prof you like and scour their profession forums. There's always a ton of info on S10 setups there.

Lastly, if you want to farm bosses, then that's something else again. My personal preference for this is a GA fixer, but I'm old skool. Either that, or just grab a doc and split the loot. I know an amazing S10 doc I can hook you up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

So far I had 2 characters in S10: shade and crat.

Shade is fun to play and excellent damage, best performs in team (backstabs and sneak attacks)

Solo farms just fine as long as does not get unlucky with too many nukers in one spot. Soloing bosses is possible but very hard / impossible to reach bosses solo.

Crat can handle anything there solo and does not need any team to help.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller