Thread: Sinister Cake here

Post Sinister Cake here

OOC-the story 'Father Where Art thou, Saalz follows...' is now complete, so for those of you who might have been waiting for Parts 4 and 5, its in that thread.

There will be an epilogue when I have the time to do it lol, any feedback on the story would be appreciated, this includes constructive critisism and suggestions as to my writing style. I haven't written for a long while, and even then it was at a hobbiest level.

As for Saalz, he is no more, he was an alt of the Unity of the Rose, a fine bunch of people So he did exist, however the story is pure fiction.

/applause

Great work, wonderful captivating story. I really enjoyed reading it.

Great story... now I just need to know if he went thru the portal...and what happened
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Talking

OOC- Glad you liked it guys, as for if he went through or not? Hmmm maybe we will find out one day
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.

/me awaits as patiently as she can
    Queen of the Ninjas

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Yeah I like that lil cliff hanger feel to the story...

My opinion..is that he probably got to the step before that thing got ahold of him and broke him like a wishbone... BUT.. hmmm what if.. he got a hand though and maybe his dad/stepdad was waiting and yanked him through...?

Well Damn... I don't think the story is complete there Sight. I mean it is but thats just not right leaving us hanging like that.So yes I will sit by and wait... but I lack patience so comeon pal.

Just to let you know most time I just skim over the titles of post here but yours are one of the few I actually am like ..Ohhh cool.. and really enjoy reading. Tis ashame you don't have more time to do it and that your previous story/rp events kinda just faded... I really liked reading Sights view points on lots of things.

/me smiles and winks
    Last edited by Gwen; Oct 14th, 2002 at 19:54:33.

Talking

OOC- I do already know whats happened, and happening. Some of which I plan to hint on in my Sightsee part, where he tries to search for his Brother; his fall from society, and his bad reintergration back to it lol. Although it will be based on what has happened in the game, it will have the Saalz element in it too. I think my next bit will be seen as controversial, but I wont be naming names of player characters, maybe just organisations etc. I will probably get flamed to the ground when its posted lol.

Apart from that, Im at Uni and struglling with the volume of work, this and the fact that I have to be careful with the 'epilogue' means it will take time.. Sorry 'Ya'll know what RL can do to a man... (Or woman), *sigh*

Yup I know what RL workload can do to a woman... final year of uni here... dont worry we will wait as long as needed
    GL

Queen of the Ninjas

Talking

Err a bump, in case open minded peeps wanna catch it before it leaves on the express.... And someone tell that dumb cockney Greenie to get some brain cells... Jeez! Whats the World comin too?

Who knows what happens in those moments in the shadow's light...

I really enjoyed reading 'Father Where Art thou? Saalz follows.'

Perhaps it's my imagination, but something--many things--in your story...hint or... 'feel' as if they somehow fit in with Shadowlands. Perhaps that's soley my interpretation, or really your intention, I don't know. Your story most certainly captured my attention. Thank you so much for sharing it!
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Thumbs up

OOC- Thanks for reading it; yea I will say that it is to do with shadowlands, its wierd really, as my storyline was decided before shadowlands was announced, but I have used inspiration from the announcment as well. freaky stuff ! -OOC